+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks! Turn that sad face upside down. :) The maintenance ended earlier than forecasted, so the site is back up and running. Have you submitted by now?
Hey Buddy..Even though i dont know you personally ,i have always followed your posts & frustration...When the OINP announcement came in on 1st Nov , you & Andieangel were the 1st two people that came to my mind ...You both are the most respected & loved people on this forum & i really wish you guys a speedy PR & perhaps meeting up over a coffee / beer in Canada in the near future ...pls accept my best wishes

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi all had one question I have been blessed with a baby boy... :) wanted to know if passport is. Mandatory for him dob is 2 Nov lucky day and it will take 2 months to get passport:( can I apply for OINP without his passport
Congrats bro!! By the way, why wait for 2 months when you can get passport in just a week? PSK will process passports for new born immediately. My son was born on 18th April 2017. We applied passport for him on 18th may and got it on 25th may from Vijayawada passport office

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Congrats bro!! By the way, why wait for 2 months when you can get passport in just a week? PSK will process passports for new born immediately. My son was born on 18th April 2017. We applied passport for him on 18th may and got it on 25th may from Vijayawada passport office
OK good news but do we need any documents?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Completing my OINP application now, not taking the risk again.

Just came here to complain about scanning each page of every passport.. it's killing me :)..

4 passports with 34 pages each.. this is so boring :D
I'm an idiot.. after doing all the copies I noticed I only need to show all pages on my passport, the wife and kids passport just needed the personal details page... ergh...

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Hi Guys,

I have two questions and need help from all of you:

Q. No. 1: I have two kids and both are having passports, Do they still require Birth Certificates or Passport is enough

Q. No. 2: In the profile the experience of 2 Years 11 months and some days automatically becomes 3 years because it does not asks for the date of joining. Will it impact my score later once it will say your experience is not exactly 3 years.

Looking forward to your valuable feedback.

Thanks

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
In my case, landing Canada correlates to shifting between gears.
1st gear : Apply for WES and IELTS and wait for results.
2nd gear: Apply with the scores and ECA and wait for the call.
3rd gear: Apply for PNP's and wait for the Nomination.
4th gear: Apply for Federal ITA and wait for PPR.
5th gear: Land and wait for a job which gives satisfaction.

Am glad to intimate my well wishers and other forum members that I shifted to 3rd gear Yesterday.
Hoping for smooth ride ahead :):).

Mine is a five gear transmission by the way :p:p
Best of luck Sundar

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia
1. PCC's are different per country. My UK and Australia ones don't have a date range or city details on them but I've seen that some countries do so it really depends. My understanding is that the Indian ones are the most annoying and you need one per city you were in but I could be wrong.

2. Yes you have 14 days once you register to submit
Thanks alot for the much needed info stay blessed and all the best for the journey !!! :)

Reactions: Lala1234

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Here birth certificate needs 1 month and then i considered 1 month for passport that's why I said 2 months
Birth certificate is required for the whole family including me and my wife or just for the children? I was in the impression that OINP requires birth certificates for the whole family.