+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Dec 1, 2016
I created my profile on Sep 26. I just checked my profile, I haven't received NOI. My profile was not that old, anyone with similar timelines got NOI?

If I recreate my profile now, do I still have a chance of getting NOI?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hey guys! Thanks for thinking of me, especially @andieangel who PM-ed me! I did log in and register, although I had to refresh for a while because at first, I kept getting the message "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

So, I'm almost done with my application but found one significant difference between what is in the application instructions PDF and what is on the website. Specifically, we need to submit a copy of the front and back of a photo, with our name and date of birth written on the back. The application instructions did not mention needing a copy of the back of the photo or needing to write name and date of birth on the back, so I will need to do that when I get home tonight:

Photograph
Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph of yourself that meets the following requirements:
  • Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
  • Head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm (1 1/4” or 1 7/16”).
  • The background of the photo must be white.
  • Your name and date of birth must be written on the back of your photo.
  • Note: Photographs that are not clear or are low-quality will not be accepted.
  • Include the name of the person in the file name, for example, “John Smith passport photo.jpg”.
congrats mate on a successful ONIP application. Wish u a speedy nomination

Reactions: trumprefugee

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thank you for being kind, I cannot stand these kind of questions because I think anyone remotely interested in Canadian Immigration system knows that with 457 will get ITA in the next draw. I don’t want to waste my time answering these posts ever again, with all due respect!
Cant agree more. Dont have patience any more for someone acting so naive .

Hope every one is doing good at home @andieangel

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
These are too many documents that OINP is asking.. Although I havent received NOI yet .. but even if I did it will not be possible to collect everything before the stream closes ... :(

I dont have half the things it requires .. like salary slip of previous employer nor its work contract (I do have the offer letter) income tax doc and relatives in canada docs .. :(
Let me tell you something:-. (My OINP application history.)

1. Got NOI on 2nd June.
2. Registered for OINP on 10th June (By Mistake)- So i started gathering all documents after that.
3. Application submitted for OINP on 20/21st June.
4. Nomination on 26th June.
5. ITA:- 28th June.

Nothing is impossible dude. you just need to be more focused on your goal with positive mindset and good things will follow you very soon. Best Wishes. :):oops:

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
I created my profile on Sep 26. I just checked my profile, I haven't received NOI. My profile was not that old, anyone with similar timelines got NOI?

If I recreate my profile now, do I still have a chance of getting NOI?
Mine was created on oct 10 and did not receive andy NOI yet. I believe it's based on luck!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Hello @tjsecondtry, how was ur trip to Toronto. Whats the progress? when are planning to move in completely? Jan or feb?
The trip was very useful. My husband doesn't have a job there yet, so we are staying very flexible. At the moment, I plan to commute back and forth about every 10 days even while I have a permanent place starting February. However, if we were to find a great sublet, it might pay us to get a Toronto address sooner. So anything is still possible.

How are things going for you? Any new plans?

skysthelimit

Oct 2, 2017
Is it just me or it seems like OINP requires more documents as compared to the general FSW stream? Documents such as notarized degrees, pay stubs, offer letters, employment letters etc

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi I registered for OINP this morning but have still not received my enrolment number and pin. It’s been about 5 hours already. Any suggestions? Also is the OINP still open or has it closed?
Hi, without the enrollment number you may not proceed further. My suggestion would be to try registering again. A friend was faced with a similar situation when he applied for OINP Masters Stream, and had to apply again. Good luck

Reactions: neetikapahwa

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
I joined the pool at 412 , then lost 5 points to age in Feb , then gained 15 points for sibling in June ...Recently upgraded my score from 422 to 431 after scoring a CLB 10 in all 4 modules ...So have been in the pool since Dec 2016 & waiting ..We all will make it for sure...Sooner or later

Now that is a real story of determination.:)

Reactions: Jalolo and Titanium

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@TanakaM - Thank you so much for your response. Really appreciate your revert.

This has bumped up my score by 33 points from 435 to 468 :) :)

Hi,

This is without doubt 2 or more post secondary certificates....... What they said earlier does not matter. What counts is this current report.

All the best