+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

balaprasad123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks to all in this forum.Just pasting the same question I asked from other thread.
Started my work in canada on Sep 15 2016.Created EE profile on Sep 9 2017 and got invited to apply under cec on sep 20.
Later on realised that I need to complete 52 weeks but mine is 51 something which is close but don't want to risk it.So I declined the invitation.

Now I got back into pool and will accept the invitation in the next round.

My question is
1.Do I need to create a new EE profile?bcoz my current EE profile was created before completing my one yr of exp.If yes do I need to mention abut my past EE profile.
2.Do I need to mention abt my past decline anywhere

Anyone pls suggest.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all, please assist with your advise on how to go about this.Thankyou
I’m not so sure about it but in cases where PCC is not applicable (like for certain countries ) IRCC advise to upload a blank sheet written ‘Not applicable because of so&so reason ‘
It sounds better than attaching unrelated doc...
All the best

Reactions: Saidkhan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks to all in this forum.Just pasting the same question I asked from other thread.
Started my work in canada on Sep 15 2016.Created EE profile on Sep 9 2017 and got invited to apply under cec on sep 20.
Later on realised that I need to complete 52 weeks but mine is 51 something which is close but don't want to risk it.So I declined the invitation.

Now I got back into pool and will accept the invitation in the next round.

My question is
1.Do I need to create a new EE profile?bcoz my current EE profile was created before completing my one yr of exp.If yes do I need to mention abut my past EE profile.
2.Do I need to mention abt my past decline anywhere
Hi,

You did the right thing in declining the ITA if your experience was less than a year.

1) No need for a new profile as long as you as your profile says active.
2) No need to mention your reason for declining an ITA.

So you are good to go.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Its frozen on the day you receive your ITA. So if your birthday falls between ITA and e-apr, you will not loose any crs points for age. They will remain at the same level as on the ITA date.
Hope that clarifies
Best of luck
oh ok. I thought you were disagree with that.

We are indeed on the same page.

Cheers

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I’m not so sure about it but in cases where PCC is not applicable (like for certain countries ) IRCC advise to upload a blank sheet written ‘Not applicable because of so&so reason ‘
It sounds better than attaching unrelated doc...
All the best
Hey @lino82 , what's your status of application?

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
People,

I am facing challenge with filing the visa application form. Actually I had a tiff with my case manager and have relieved him from my case. Could you please suggest me certain websites, videos where I can find suitable explanations, tutorials etc. for filing my application.

Thanks.

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Good to hear...I just want to say that Calagary is very cold as compare to Toronto and It's bit costly than Ontario as well...
Costly?! I assumed it would be on the cheaper side considering Toronto is a metropolis. I understand Alberta's petroleum industry but still!

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
I have a question guys,

Will I be able to claim sibling points, when my brother who is currently living n working in Quebec on a work visa, will get PR.

I mean to say that being a FSW candidate will I be able to claim points for a sibling who is / will be PR or Citizen living in Quebec.

Po0oyaa

May 4, 2017
People,

I am facing challenge with filing the visa application form. Actually I had a tiff with my case manager and have relieved him from my case. Could you please suggest me certain websites, videos where I can find suitable explanations, tutorials etc. for filing my application.

Thanks.
I found this thread to be very helpful. Specifically the second post.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/