+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
What does it mean for us- Do we recreate our profile now or wait for the announcement first & then recreate the profile if they open it for our NOC? A prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
We need to wait until tomorrow.

Reactions: JN_GS
Oct 3, 2017
Is language impacting your scores. Do try to improve them. And am at 404 will enter the 300 band in next 6 months but still hoping for some miracle.
Yes my friend it's the language.. i tried hard and trained for exam even harder but somehow luck just don't favor me on exam day ... losing hope or shall I say am hoping against hope

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
I work full-time for company A (40 hours per week).

On a side, I do freelance projects in evenings/weekends and only for 1 client at a time.

Question: Are we required to declare all work experience? Or is it sufficient to just declare my full-time Job?

It would be easier to just declare and provide a reference letter from my full-time job. Just trying to avoid unnecessary work.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
How much time does it take to update the CRS in the profile. I just submitted one. I got a message that its accepted.

G4011

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding a valid continuous work experience. My friend started working last year (1st June 2016)- skill type B (Company A). She got a better opportunity this year in an another company (company B) and commenced working on June 12, 2017. She managed to get a reference letter from her previous employer which states that her work period was from 1st June 2016-29th May 2017. While giving a 2 weeks notice,her boss told her to leave right away as the new offer was from a direct competitor . So from May 30, 2017- June 9, 2017 she was not technically working. However, she got paid during those 2 weeks by company A.
So my question is, was her work experience continuous despite being at home but getting paid.?

jjlucas

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, quick question. I've heard somewhere in this forum that FRESH EE profiles are more likely to receive NOI from OINP.

Something may happen tomorrow to OINP, such is stated in their NEWS website. If the stream for skilled worker returns, would it be clever to delete and create a new EE profile tomorrow?!

Or the best bet is to sit still and wait for a possible NOI?

Thank you!

KJB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Guys, quick question. I've heard somewhere in this forum that FRESH EE profiles are more likely to receive NOI from OINP.

Something may happen tomorrow to OINP, such is stated in their NEWS website. If the stream for skilled worker returns, would it be clever to delete and create a new EE profile tomorrow?!

Thank you!
I don't think, it is driven by age of profile but based on score.

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017

Thank you!
Yes. If they reopen, your best bet is to re-create your profile.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding a valid continuous work experience. My friend started working last year (1st June 2016)- skill type B (Company A). She got a better opportunity this year in an another company (company B) and commenced working on June 12, 2017. She managed to get a reference letter from her previous employer which states that her work period was from 1st June 2016-29th May 2017. While giving a 2 weeks notice,her boss told her to leave right away as the new offer was from a direct competitor . So from May 30, 2017- June 9, 2017 she was not technically working. However, she got paid during those 2 weeks by company A.
So my question is, was her work experience continuous despite being at home but getting paid.?
Without giving the most important information: Is it Canadian Experience? No one can answer your question.