+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Yeah, what is wrong with that? I am not ready to apply until I get my PCC on hand. I had to decline my ITA because the PCC was delayed. But that doesn't mean I should withdraw my profile.
I wan't arguing with you at all, it was just a suggestion!
It's just someone else could use your ITA and get lucky to come to Canada!

Reactions: andieangel

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hai friends it's good to be with you all I'm new to this group
Can anyone help me to find the solution for my issue
We having a CRS score 451 and expecting an ITA in the next draw we are planning that initially my wife (PA) and daughter is applying and my wife will sponsor me in later
Please tell me when I have to submit my PCC now itself or at the time of sponsoring?
You can apply together and keep your wife as PA.
PCC has to be submitted after receiving ITA when you submit your application for PR.

Reactions: Nabs17

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know if cic is keeping track of # of times you decline ITA but it was just a suggestion!
I wan't arguing with you at all.
It's just someone else could use your ITA and get lucky to come to Canada!
No problem! I understood what you meant. In my case that doesn't apply, is all. I have all documents ready and have already sent my PCC application (July 11th). The FBI is delaying processing the PCC, so I had to decline because I was sure Id receive the PCC before the next 90 day deadline expired.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Has CRS 432 become the new CRS 412!
Those who were stuck on CRS 412 on May 31 will know the pain better.
I can so relate to that.
Was in the pool at 412 waiting for my wifes WES when CRS came down to 413. (The WES came in a few days later).
Now at 420 waiting to go down to 415 in November.
It truly is a roller coaster ride with no end in sight.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Off-topic question,

Does anyone have experience with ECA for 4 years technical secondary school? In my country there is no college so you go to technical school "extended high school" with more hours/classes each year and additional year..

I think it comes to worst so it will be evaluated as secondary school, however it was translated as Technical College.

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I submitted my profile on 2 Oct 2017. My score is 457 .. With the draw today (4 October 2017) the cutoff is 438 .. I was expecting to get a ITA, but I see no communication yet. Even my profile says I don't have a ITA as of now. How long does it take to get a ITA after the draw? Anyone else in the same boat?

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I submitted my profile on 2 Oct 2017. My score is 457 .. With the draw today (4 October 2017) the cutoff is 438 .. I was expecting to get a ITA, but I see no communication yet. Even my profile says I don't have a ITA as of now. How long does it take to get a ITA after the draw? Anyone else in the same boat?
It will take anywhere between 1 to 24 hours. So be patient, you will get it.

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
It will take anywhere between 1 to 24 hours. So be patient, you will get it.
Thank you for the prompt reply. Just one more clarification, I did not register for the job bank until a few mins back... I don't think it was mentioned as mandatory so I didn't do it earlier... Is that an issue for issuing the ITA? Just want to rule out the crazy thought in my head if that's what caused a no ITA for me ?

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
This wait is tantamount to torture.....can't even say i'm sitting pretty but i'm at 419 and would really love to get that golden ticket by December because come January I will be loosing 5 points....so either I get an ITA or OINP reopens.I hop everyone will stay motivated man I cant thank you guys enough though I don't post as often.

@the seniors in the group quick question....Is it safe to elect NOC1111 since I don't have reciprocal membership in CPA Canada, however, I am a US CPA and is a Chartered Accountant in my home country (Not the US). Do I really need secure licensure before I can apply to OINP or EE?

I have researched the process to gain reciprocal membership with CPA Canada and I would need to do at least three Canadian courses and I should be fine because there is a mutual recognition agreement between Canada and the US, however, I thought it would be wise to hold off pursuing those courses until i at least get the PR in hand. I mean I anticipate working in the field, however, I don't necessarily have to go in Public Accounting right away until the licensing issue is resolved.

Your feedback is anticipated! I would also love for any other Internationally trained Accountant in the group to share their experience throughout the application process with OINP/EE.

Additionally, how do you satisfy the "Intent to reside" criterion in respect of OINP?

Thanks in advance!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah, what is wrong with that? I am not ready to apply until I get my PCC on hand. I had to decline my ITA because the PCC was delayed. But that doesn't mean I should withdraw my profile.
You really have trouble understanding that you do not have to decline ITA due to FBI delay.

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP SHOULD FOCUS OF FINDING ANY NEWS OF 2018 QUOTA ANNOUNCEMENT. THE SCORE AND ITA NUMBER IS SIMPLY BAFFLING TO ME. THEY ARE WAY SHORT OF THEIR 2017 PR TARGET AND ARE ALSO REFUSING HUGE NUMBERS OF PR PROFILES DUE TO SMALL MISTAKES. UNBELIEVABLE.
STOP SHOUTING!!!

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for the prompt reply. Just one more clarification, I did not register for the job bank until a few mins back... I don't think it was mentioned as mandatory so I didn't do it earlier... Is that an issue for issuing the ITA? Just want to rule out the crazy thought in my head if that's what caused a no ITA for me ?
I dont think that is an issue as far as I know. As long as your profile showed "Submitted" at the time of the draw, I think you should be good.

Reactions: itsanupam

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
You really have a trouble understanding that you do not have to decline ITA due to FBI delay.
I KNOW I dont have to decline the ITA. I KNEW that I could submit an LOE. However, I CHOSE to. People keep advising me not to decline the ITA. I only did because I didn't want to complicate my application and raise a CSE and all that. Especially when I knew I could get an ITA in the next draw.

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
I KNOW I dont have to decline the ITA. I KNEW that I could submit an LOE. However, I CHOSE to. People keep advising me not to decline the ITA. I only did because I didn't want to complicate my application and raise a CSE and all that. Especially when I knew I could get an ITA in the next draw.
I'm with you. Your ITA your choice. You've earned it and you should be the one deciding what to do with it.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I'm with you. Your ITA your choice. You've earned it and you should be the one deciding what to do with it.
Yes. Although it's generally no problem to submit with LOE about waiting for FBI PCC, CIC can be unpredictable and make mistakes, such as overlooking the LOE or rejecting people who did not get PCC for an under 6 month stay in a country. So if you have the luxury of declining and being virtually assured of getting another ITA in the next draw as you do, it can't hurt to keep your case as simple as possible to minimize the chances of CIC messing things up or even just slowing things down.

mnavid

Mar 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received ITA in the EE draw held on 4th October. I have applied through lawyer due to company policy and I have no access to my online account.

So the detail is that my CRS score was 430 with 1 years work experience in Canada. Next month my work experience will become 2 years and my score will become 441 but today my lawyer informed me that i received ITA and he sent me the ITA in which my CRS score was 441. Now when I asked lawyer that how come that happened? He replied me that IRCC calculates the experience as 30hour/week and 1560 hours as a year and I am working as 37 hours per week so for 2 years according to IRCC they consider 1560*2=3120 hours as two years but as I was working 37hours per week I have already done more than 3120 hours so IRCC considered my experience as 2 years and automatically updated my score as 441. So my question is that Is this true? Does IRCC system automatically updated the CRS score if your experience increases? waiting for your replies. Thank You