Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

PKK85

Aug 9, 2017
Wise, analytical, people out there...whats your educated guess in when it will drop to 422? Lose 5 points next week so obviously gutted!:oops: Need to refresh my hope!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I agree, if you decline ITA because of any reason your profile should be suspended for 6 months, this will stop people entering on false details who in turn are inflating the crs scores. This 40% fall out we keep seeing is a direct result and means the rest of us suffer....it probably would already be below 400 this year if we worked with a 'true' score
40% is too high. Its probably more like 10% or less. Not all people who reject ITAs do it because they have entered false information. There are many other reasons to do so.

I am of the opinion that one reserve the right to pull out at any time and for any reason and should not be punished for it.

Regards

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
40% is too high. Its probably more like 10% or less. Not all people who reject ITAs do it because they have entered false information. There are many other reasons to do so.

I am of the opinion that one reserve the right to pull out at any time and for any reason and should not be punished for it.

Regards

What other reasons are there to reject an ITA?

Reactions: Saidkhan

sanketpurnima

Star Member
May 28, 2017
What other reasons are there to reject an ITA?

are you aware of the flaws in the EE tool?

we cannot say a flaw, we all are assuming things.
for ex: one person gets automatically CEC points in the 11 month. ideally he should get this in the 12th month.
and there are cases wherein such applications are approved while some are rejected.

No one does this intentionally. while i agree there might be some, but 40% is way to high.
Realistic should be 10%

giants

Sep 20, 2017

for ex: one person gets automatically CEC points in the 11 month. ideally he should get this in the 12th month.
and there are cases wherein such applications are approved while some are rejected.

No one does this intentionally. while i agree there might be some, but 40% is way to high.
Realistic should be 10%
Wow! the draw cut off went up. Hoping to get the email before the earth complete its 360 degree spin. CRS 440.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017

Realistic should be 10%
As per CIC, the withdrawal rate (not filing e-Apr) is 15%. Further out of the 85% who file e-Apr 3% get rejected.

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto

Realistic should be 10%
This is the reason why I withdraw my ITA, didnt want to risk

Reactions: sanketpurnima

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......

Realistic should be 10%
The 40% fallout is a figure thats been quoted for a while on volumes of people who get ITA but dont progress, your example would cover a very small number not to mention having 90days to accept anyway so basically redundant so what are the real reasons that are preventing everyone else with genuine scores getting an ita?

.......remember this suggestion is to sort the flawed system that is over inflated and preventative

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017