+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Its Friday, i need ask a very urgent question,
Does anyone know which one is a draw attracting beer?
I mean the one you had it on a weekend and draw happened on Wednesday.
(Skip corona, it does t work)
Please dont mention fav beer, i have kept that topic for Yukon fiesta( what ? I self invited myself, nevermind)
Thanks!

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Its Friday, i need ask a very urgent question,
Does anyone know which one is a draw attracting beer?
I mean the one you had it on a weekend and draw happened on Wednesday.
(Skip corona, it does t work)
Please dont mention fav beer, i have kept that topic for Yukon fiesta( what ? I self invited myself, nevermind)
Thanks!
:p:pno comments I don't drink..nor ☺:)

Reactions: Saidkhan

mtz

Sep 6, 2017
Dear Friends,

My CRS is 351 but on the eligibility criteria of 67 my score is 65. As per some consultants i cannot apply for express entry but i doubt their knowledge i am mechanical engineer and i think i stand a good chance state province nomination. Please confirm if could go with immigration process.

Full info:
Education; Mechanical Engineer ( Bachelor Degree)
IELTS; L6, R7.5, W6.5, S6.5
Experience; 5 years
Spouse's ielts and education; NA
Travel in Canada (if applicable) etc: NIL

Thanks in advance..
try to do IELTS again your aim is to score LRWS 8,7,7,7 this will add to you around 100 points.

mtz

Sep 6, 2017
my friend received ITA on September 6
she lost her passport and she have new one now, is this will make problem for her as her ID in EE profile is the missed passport and all her travel history also in the missed one how can she verify her travel history and is CIC accept such case??
please advice

Reactions: Saidkhan

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Guys is there a hope 418 will be taken this year ? cuz i'm thinking of retaking my TEF but the thing is ! it takes a whoole lot of time between waiting for exam date and results especialy i remember i had waited almost 50 days to get results ! so i'm wondering if i should just wait for the cutoff to drop !

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
my friend received ITA on September 6
she lost her passport and she have new one now, is this will make problem for her as her ID in EE profile is the missed passport and all her travel history also in the missed one how can she verify her travel history and is CIC accept such case??
please advice
I don't think this will be a problem for your friend if she can explain her situation to IRCC with proper documentation.

In these cases, its good to add strong evidence like a police complaint record (in some countries a new passport isn't issued unless there's a police complaint record attached to the application for issuing a new passport).

Good luck.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys is there a hope 418 will be taken this year ? cuz i'm thinking of retaking my TEF but the thing is ! it takes a whoole lot of time between waiting for exam date and results especialy i remember i had waited almost 50 days to get results ! so i'm wondering if i should just wait for the cutoff to drop !
If you want you may wait, but I'm getting ready for another TEF so I can claim more points as a spouse's language. If there are a lot of places to book for TEF, then you should wait until early October to see CRS, then you can decide, but in my case there are only 8 places, that's why I did book that test. Would you mind if I ask you what sources you have to prepare for TEF? If you can share your materials, I really appreciate it.
Best of luck!

Reactions: andieangel

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
If you want you may wait, but I'm getting ready for another TEF so I can claim more points as a spouse's language. If there are a lot of places to book for TEF, then you should wait until early October to see CRS, then you can decide, but in my case there are only 8 places, that's why I did book that test. Would you mind if I ask you what sources you have to prepare for TEF? If you can share your materials, I really appreciate it.
Best of luck!
In my case there lots of places for TEF ! for prepation honestly all i have to do is try to use french more , and maybe read a novel ! cuz french is my second language ! i've been studying it for almost 15 years ! it's second nature ! i just have to get used to the TEF format ! especialy the speaking part (got a C1 ) !

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You are in NYC, right? So far so good there (touchwood).

My family in Houston had a really hard time the couple of weeks, and now my friends in Canada are battling Irma.

Hope your family and friends are safe...
Was your family flooded? Our family in Louisiana is ok. Fortunately they are not on the coast.

I'm further inland, in Pennsylvania, so we generally are spared the worst of most storms. It's literally the best part of living here, lol.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Dear Friends,

My CRS is 351 but on the eligibility criteria of 67 my score is 65. As per some consultants i cannot apply for express entry but i doubt their knowledge i am mechanical engineer and i think i stand a good chance state province nomination. Please confirm if could go with immigration process.

Thanks
The EE profile checks that you meet the 67 points. You can try it, but I think it will say you aren't eligible.