25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Guys,

I (finally) created my express entry profile two weeks back and got ITA today (CRA score: 435). Maybe I had some luck in getting it quickly?
I am now initiating my fight for next phase (applying for PR). Please let me know if I can be of help to anyone.

Thanks!
Good luck with getting your ITA buddy and welcome to the ray of hope. Ya, you are definitely lucky as you had missed experiencing jittery, fretting , anxiety and all the bad aura that CIC pukes on you.

My wishes from you Post-ITA, please continue to watch the forum and extend your assistance to the needy people.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
My comrade, the post was not only inspirational but also insightful.
when do you think HCP will re-open ? Am guessing it won't take a while from now although the allocations will be low.
@andieangel I haven't known your timeline, Have you considered opting PNP route ?
To those waiting for the HCP to re-open, if and when the cut-off goes down to sub 420, OINP will also resume sending out NOIs and eventually re-opening the registration. Another 2-3 draws and OINP will be back in action again. :)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
when you get ITA because of OINP you have to go Ontario only .It is nit direct ITA to canada isnt it?
can you answer this lino 82?
yes....
you are required to settle in Ontario.....at least for couple of years....
if you move and authorities get to you,they could even revoke the PR as it was issued on the nomination...
after 2-3 years,if someone moves in search of better opportunities,I don't think it will cause any trouble..
---
but so far I've not heard of anyone being pulled up for not staying in Ontario after landing through PNP....but it all has gained momentum only in last 3 years...so authorities themselves wouldn't have come across so many cases to take action on it as an issue...but now with so much of nominations ,they might identify an action plan for such cases.... anyway Ontario is a place with lot of opportunities as well... :)

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
You are right mate. Although I post very less but I read all the posts in the ROH threads everyday without fail, also like most of the posts. I will continue to do the same and people writing good posts will always keep seeing my name in alerts.

Thanks once again everyone. Keep spreading positivity :)
ur profile used to show up quite often in my alerts and I'm happy to read this post as well...
all the best to you...:)

Last edited:

baka

Jun 2, 2017
yes....
you are required to settle in Ontario.....at least for couple of years....
if you move and authorities get to you,they could even revoke the PR as it was issued on the nomination...
after 2-3 years,if someone moves in search of better opportunities,I don't think it will cause any trouble..
---
but so far I've not heard of anyone being pulled up for not staying in Ontario after landing through PNP....but it all has gained momentum only in last 3 years...so authorities themselves wouldn't have come across so many cases to take action on it as an issue...but now with so much of nominations ,they might identify an action plan for such cases.... anyway Ontario is a place with lot of opportunities as well... :)
many thanks

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys...I know a lot of you , including myself , are disappointed with last night's draw & the cut off score of 434 however , honestly speaking this was on expected lines & this is exactly what i had predicted yesterday before the draw took place ( screenshot enclosed ). I had expected that if the no of ITA's issued remains at 3000 then we might not see any drop in the score & it might stay at 433 although it went further up to 434 to my utter surprise & dismay

I have done some number crunching again & here is my analysis based on histrotical data :-

• Chances of a draw on 30th Aug are almost none since we have never ever had 4 draws in a month moreover its also the EID weekend
  • Based on the reduced no of ITA's issued since the last 3 draws (3k to be precise ) , the chances of scores down when a draw takes place fortnightly have diminished since high number of people are getting added to the pool & OINP is aggressively dishing out nominations & the lower score population is getting dense
  • Having said that , the only way the scores will go down will be if atleast 1 back to back draw comes every month
  • Hence i strongly feel that Sep will again see 3 draws in a month with one of them being a back to back draw. This back to back draw could be on 13th Sep or 27th Sep
  • Based on my analysis of the pool size & if no of ITA issued stays at 3,000 then the scores for 6th Sep draw would be 432. However if i miracle were to happen & we do get a 4th draw in Aug then the 30th Aug scores would 430 with a drop of 4 points

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Your analysis seems well thought out. I don't think we are going to see an increase in the number of ITAs in the next month or two unless a whole lot of people start declining them.

With the arrival of my study permit approval last night, we are ready to embark on the increasing points plan. That should get the NOI. But still going to work on french because that always seems to be in demand.
Congrats @tjsecondtry. Good luck

Reactions: tjsecondtry

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Guys...I know a lot of you , including myself , are disappointed with last night's draw & the cut off score of 434 however , honestly speaking this was on expected lines & this is exactly what i had predicted yesterday before the draw took place ( screenshot enclosed ). I had expected that if the no of ITA's issued remains at 3000 then we might not see any drop in the score & it might stay at 433 although it went further up to 434 to my utter surprise & dismay

I have done some number crunching again & here is my analysis based on histrotical data :-

• Chances of a draw on 30th Aug are almost none since we have never ever had 4 draws in a month moreover its also the EID weekend
  • Based on the reduced no of ITA's issued since the last 3 draws (3k to be precise ) , the chances of scores down when a draw takes place fortnightly have diminished since high number of people are getting added to the pool & OINP is aggressively dishing out nominations & the lower score population is getting dense
  • Having said that , the only way the scores will go down will be if atleast 1 back to back draw comes every month
  • Hence i strongly feel that Sep will again see 3 draws in a month with one of them being a back to back draw. This back to back draw could be on 13th Sep or 27th Sep
  • Based on my analysis of the pool size & if no of ITA issued stays at 3,000 then the scores for 6th Sep draw would be 432. However if i miracle were to happen & we do get a 4th draw in Aug then the 30th Aug scores would 430 with a drop of 4 points
let's hope for the best in this "Ray of Hope"

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

hi...I'd like to draw ur attention to a post by @trumprefugee on how last year before the labor day the maximum no ita issued remained 750 and post summer vacation starting September things changed,starting with the first draw of September issuing 1200+ ita and how it finally led to 2800 ITA s in the last draw of December...and they continued from where they left this year...
--
like it has been pointed out before ,with a tat of 6-8 months cic will start issuing ITAs for 2018 from sept-oct ....and like they had began with a jump up last year in September,we might see them issuing higher ITAs beginning next month as the target for 2018 will be higher than ,2017...
I say,we wait to see how things pan out before being dejected ...
some people were so adamant that CIC was going for 1 draw per month and I myself had written few replies to wait before confirming so in June and July...now we have had ,3 draws in 23 days of August...
so...let's stay hopeful that CIC will increase ITAs ...
:)

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Friends,

On 9th august they have cleared everyone on and above CRS score 433. On 17th august there were about 2084 people on and above CRS score 434. Then on the draw day we have 3035 people invited on and above CRS score 434, that means another 960 people added within 1 week. Last week number could be more than 960 because profile gets expired or withdrawn daily so few people may have got excluded from the list of 9 august to 17th august.

However the main point here is, there are 1500 people added on average last two weeks with CRS score more than 433. So to put the CRS cutoff down, they need to conduct more frequent draws and increase number of ITAs. Here my thoughts why CIC would do it-

I am pretty sure CIC is aware of the fact that here a lot more people with more than 400 CRS score are waiting for a long time (few years also). A person with more than 400 CRS score is normally a recognized graduate, at least with 1 year skilled work experience and most importantly knows better English with CLB 9 or above. If Ontario does not mind to take people with that score then this must be a very good CRS score and they think a person with this score is well eligible to get Canadian PR!

I am 100% sure and hopeful CIC will definitely look at these well experienced, qualified, patient (everyone waiting long time) people and take them very soon to diversify their society and boost there Economy with enormous talents. Another important fact, it takes about 5-6 months to process a file (some may get sooner), so if they want more immigrants next year (all officials frequently indicating this) then they need to start sending high number of ITAs now because the are probably going to land next year. In my opinion we will see a steady increase of ITAs from next month and surely everyone with CRS score 400 and above will get invitation to apply by the end of this year.
This is Ray of Hope thread but I think we Certainly can Hope to see everyone getting invited above CRS score 400 very soon!

andy12345

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
70th had high hopes for drop in the CRS but as so many people say in these threads that "A Draw is nevertheless A Draw"!! It provides a closure in hopes for that particular draw rather than being stuck in a limbo!!

I am hoping that the CRS would go down in a near future!!

All the Best Everyone for the 71st!! May the Odds be In Your Favor!!

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
There were two close dated ielts slots which caused a major rise in the scores above 430's level, the next available ielts slot is on 9th september so if a draw happens after two weeks there might be 4 or 5 points drop
I thought the same. But there was another test on the 19th Aug I believe and results would be out before the next draw.

Reactions: Kakkarot

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi guys,

Considering the current situation, what is the estimation on the remaining number of draws that we can see this year ? Do you think it will shrunk drastically at December, or it will continue to be at the same pace as now ?

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Crap.

Another draw with increasing CRS and spots taken by people who are never ready with their documents.

Wasting valuable ITAs and my youth, if there is any youth left in me. ITAs all taken by spoon-fed babies who never do any research let alone read instructions.

Crap.