+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
friends ....at least take a breather on the fact that CIC went ahead with a 3rd draw for the month with 10 more days left...and something tells me they'll do one more. .hope my intution turns out good...
if you look at the draw history,one thing that sticks out it that June and July had only one draw each....and now with Aug 3 draws only we could say that that damage to the downward trend of cut off is smoothened out...
if CIC keeps on & they'll do hopefully,with bi weekly draw,we'll have desired dip in cut off soon...
I hope they step up the quantum of ITA too...at least by 15-20% per draw...
wish you all all the best...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello friends. Do CIC issue ita as per date of ee profile creation or as per CR's score? As many of us still waiting for it's with more than cut off mark.from the past callings what is the trend. Any one who created file on the day of draw got it's? Thanks & Best wishes to all on board.
If your profile was active before the draw,and your CRS is above cut off,you'll surely receive ITA ...but you've to do one thing...
Wait for upto 24 hrs ;):p...
---
if some are at the cut off & cic follows the timestamp those falling out of the no of ITAs may miss out..
---
earlier it used to take 24hrs after creating profile to be active ...but in June when I did,mine showed active couple of hours later...
---
so if your profile was active,login and check your account and you'll see a message anytime...also an email will hit your inbox...:cool:

Reactions: andieangel

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello all, how much time it takes to get the ITA notification in CIC profile ?

I have score of 434 but have not received the ITA as yet even after draw has taken place and last cut off is 434 only :(
CIC has issued a non-rounded off number 3045 ITA s...
that says they haven't gone for the timestamped ranking for the cut off this time as well ...
so you are 99.99999% likely to receive the ita notification within 24hrs of the ministerial notification of the draw....only few more hours of wait...

Reactions: andieangel

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thanks a lot my dear friend.

Stranger? See I didn't join/follow any other threads but still part of the ROH thread and will continue to do till each one of yoy get ur invites and PPRs.

Good luck all :):)
Congrats! All the best in post-ITA!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Guys, let's not rush to assume on the basis of the last 2 draws that 3000 ITAs per draw will be the norm now. We are nearing the end of the summer season in North America. People are taking their last vacations now. Monday September 4 will be Labour Day in Canada, which marks the end of the summer vacation season in Canada (as well as the US). After that, people go back to work and school and things pick up. I think it's entirely reasonable to expect more ITAs per draw (and declining scores) in September and beyond.

Also note from last year's history that in the summer months June through August, the average number of ITAs per draw was around 750. Then the first draw of September had 1000 ITAs and kept increasing with semi monthly draws until the final draw of the year had 2,878 ITAs.
http://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry-invitations-to-apply-issued.html

As others have mentioned in the previous ROH thread, CIC issues ITAs based on their projected capacity to process them in their targeted timeframes (i.e., 6 months from receipt of application). They have less capacity in the summer months because North Americans, especially government workers, like to take vacations in the summer.

Full list of 2017 holidays in Canada:
https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/canada/
My comrade, the post was not only inspirational but also insightful.
when do you think HCP will re-open ? Am guessing it won't take a while from now although the allocations will be low.
@andieangel I haven't known your timeline, Have you considered opting PNP route ?