+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I am 420 too. How many draws for the score to touch 420.? Althought its very unpredictable
You are right. Its very unpredictable. However, it will be much sooner if we have a back to back draw on the 16. In that case i predict hitting 420 within the following couple of draws.
Hoping for the best.

Reactions: Lyssiej

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
guys a bit off topic forgive me ! but i just need to ask this !
i own a company right now and co-owned one in the past (mentioned amongst my experience !
do i just to provide proofs from my clients or is that just for freelancers ?
"
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)."

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Its a great idea to prepare your documents before hand irrespective of your score.
The only docs that i would leave for after ITA are Medicals, Bank Statements, current emplyment letters, and current resident country police certificate.
Best of luck
what documents can one prepare pre-ITA ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Your past employment records, photograph, marriage certificate (if applicable), PCC from countries like USA and others which might take a long time etc.

Basically except POF, Medicals and PCC you can start preparing all the other documents.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
There are many. All documents need to be scanned so that they can be uploaded. They also need to be in English. If you have any doc in another language, you will need to get a certified translation. Below i've mentiined a few things that you will definitely need. Final list should be provided to you by CIC when you fill out the post ITA forms.
1.Birth certificates of entire family
2.Passport copies of entire family
3.Marriage certificate
4.Education proof including ECA ( husband & wife if claiming points for both )
5.Previous Employment docs
6.Digital photos for entire family
7.Ielts results
8.Tax return details (if applicable)
9.Police certificate of all countries where you have lived > 6 months even if its in parts

Reactions: hahaHHH

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Once again.. any chances for 429 soon?

and another question... how long does it take for the updates to appear on profile and CRS points?

THANKS SO MUCH.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Im in exactly the same position as you. CRS 420 and 3 CLB10 and 1 CLB9. A resit at ielts with 4 CLB 10s will only increase Our CRS by 3 points and it will take atleast a month.
I would suggest you to wait for next two draws and see the CRS trend. Its hopefully going to go down.
Best of luck.

Me too.
I have L/R/W/S 9/9/7/7.5
There is no guarantee to get the extra 3 points though I wanted to

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello friends! :):):)
Hope everyone had a wonderful WE and now let's get to our live conversation. Hope this week will bring more smiles on our faces and may draw happen with more ITAs! Hope to see CRS reduced up to 425 (+-2) ;) Always be happy, try to be positive and hope for the best! ;):cool::rolleyes:

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
So we're missing the folder that has the paper copies of our ECAs and IELTS scores. We've learned the IELTS can't be replaced. Does anyone know what address we would use to send EE and OINP electronic copies requested directly from IELTS? We don't need this yet, but should the need ever arise, I'd prefer that I already knew the answer.

Thanks

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Once again.. any chances for 429 soon?

and another question... how long does it take for the updates to appear on profile and CRS points?

THANKS SO MUCH.
I think you'll be in the very next draw. Hopefully this Wednesday ;)

It takes up to 24 hours to get notification from CIC.

Reactions: andieangel and DBOR