+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
As of now your 69 post has 96 likes. How often does that happens lol. I wouldn't want to ruin it so i didn't hit the like button lol
Hahaha see this is the mystery of randomness. Well I should thank you for not ruining that, and since now I do want to reply you so I thought why not first seize that opportunity figuratively figurative!;)

Reactions: baka and andieangel

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I might be facing the same issue soon.

I read somewhere that they only need to see one bank account statement. Which could be that from your father as a gift deed. If it covers the amount then you're good. There is no need to show any other bank account details. (I guess, please correct me if I am wrong guys!)

But I don't know about the letter for explanation. I know it should be there.

Can anyone help the both of us please?
You are right, he got his clarification in another post.

Just to be clear, it is the applicant's account statement that has to be furnished.
Get the gift deed, notarize , then you are good to go.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Yes I have, and I sucked up in writing this time. Going for recheck anyways because I am pretty sure I didn't do that bad in writing. I never had anything less than 7.5 in writing ever.
The scores are LRSW 8.5 8.5 7 6.5
Ohhh! It is very sad. Did you have double question for Task 2 as we had it in Pakistan?

Reactions: Mahnbab1

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
No, there was just one question, regarding impact of violent video games on children and how parents think about it.
In Pakistan, we had this question (almost).

Many parents are unhappy because of increasing amount of violence in their children's computer games, TV programs and other leisure activities.

Harms of these programs?

Solution?

If you think you didn't misunderstand the question and you have enough time then you should go for the revaluation.

Reactions: mqamar1994

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Thank you. So he doesn't need to evaluate his transcript and write IELTS
Well, the CIC thinks you are an economic skilled migrant , who will contribute to their economy then they want their applicant's spouse to be easily accomodated in social fabric, he can do so when he is educated and speaks acceptable level of English.
I am not expert/ senior here, based on my knowledge gained so far , usually people like to add spouse in application (including me),
1. You can get extra spouse points
2. All the processing happens in one go, and with certain and same outcome for both .

i am not sure but can guess that if you want to sponser him later he may have to demonstrate minimum needed english and education skills

May be some one more knowledgable can add here
I would suggest you should also seek professional advice they may know more legal ways to support your case
Wish you best!

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hi guys,

Congratulations to the people who crossed their magic IELTS target. I need help from you guys. I took IELTS already 3 three times without reaching the required goal (8/7/7/7).

First attempt: June 2015--L/R/W/S--7/7/6/7 (CRS-360)
Second one: June 3 2017---L/R/W/S--8/6.5/7/7 (CRS-380)
Third one: July 29 2017---L/R/W/S--8.5/6.5/6.5/7.5

I'm losing hope with IELTS and dream to go to Canada. Can you guys give me some suggestions?

Thank you
Dont lose hope dear, i can see you are good in difficult sections i.e. L and S
Writing and Reading can be improved by practice and can be worked upon
L and S is something you learn over time.
You are almost there , just identify your mistakes that is keeping you 0.5 points
W-(Handwriting,not paraphrasing etc)
R- this is actually easiest , just practice and watch out for tricks like read the question first and then skim for answer dont look for keywords, read whole sentence and context around that keyword

I am sure you can do it and R and W can be improved by practice.

Edit: try to get proof read your writing, by spouse or friend
Go to youtube and look for 'learning eng with jessica',her writing tips are very very good.