+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
As long as your spouse is accompanying with you , then you can show your spouse's account.
Else, transfer the amount to your account and state the reason for the transfer in LOE. That would solve the case.

With respect to work experience, you have 4 years and 4 months in total:). Why you were depreciating your experience?o_O
Thanks So I am ok to choose the option of 4 years or more and not 3 or 2 years.

Reactions: Mithu3

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hi Guys, my current EE profile will expire on the 13th of this month. (One year over already!:() Now my question is, does the system retain my details if I recreate with same CG Key or I have to start filling all questions all over again?

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
And you're also sure, that the documents that the school / university sent on their own are also delivered?
Depending on the university WES sends a verification back to the school after they've received any correspondence. The university has to respond to the verification before WES begins the assessment

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Please quick question. My WES evaluation has my date of birth as 14th Dec while my date of birth is 2nd June same year. All my doc have 2nd of june. Will an affidavit be enough to explain a mistake in DOB or do I need to do another evaluation as the mistake is from my university in the transcript that was sent. I entered the pool already should I leave d pool? As my score is 440 and am positive I will get an ITA in the next round. Please advise me
If you have the tracking number with you for sending the documents to WES, then you can check with it on their newly transformed website. Its in the account menu "Track my package". You can see the date when they received your documents.

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Hi Guys, my current EE profile will expire on the 13th of this month. (One year over already!:() Now my question is, does the system retain my details if I recreate with same CG Key or I have to start filling all questions all over again?
I don't think it will retain your information. The portal doesn't store information after profiles have expired you'll have to create a new one from scratch.

Reactions: lino82

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
One year already?! How time flies! Hope your new profile brings you an ITA soon.

Someone I know had to fill in all her details again when her profile expired after a year but a colleague of hers said that he could retain some of the information from his old profile on to his new one. Sorry, I don't have first hand information to give you.

Good luck.

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
One year already?! How time flies! Hope your new profile brings you an ITA soon.

Someone I know had to fill in all her details again when her profile expired after a year but a colleague of hers said that he could retain some of the information from his old profile on to his new one. Sorry, I don't have first hand information to give you.

Good luck.
Yes I had to fill it up again when my first profile got expired on last November.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016

Good luck.
Thank's WM. Its one year already and I pray i don't have ever create another profile. Sitting at 410, expecting additional 8 points once spouse ECA is done but then will be a year older on Sept 30. pls CIC bring me the ITA before then.

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
With the same GCKey you will still have to create another profile from the beginning, but you can also see your old profile in case you do not remember something.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thank's WM. Its one year already and I pray i don't have ever create another profile. Sitting at 410, expecting additional 8 points once spouse ECA is done but then will be a year older on Sept 30. pls CIC bring me the ITA before then.
All the very best. Hope you get your ITA soon.

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, I have a query please help me out. My ex manager from Deloitte has given me a reference letter but is refusing to put his official contact number and email. He says that any call will have to come through the main number mentioned on the letter head and be routed to him. Is this okay? He has given me a tough time. But this is what I managed to get finally after endless drafts. Please let me know.

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
What do you mean by that? I do not think Ph D is explicitly considered as a job in NOC!
To the best of my knowledge, PhD is an academic phase and not everyone doing PhD gets opportunity to work as TA/RA or any other jobs. If during PhD, you have been involved in researches (other then your thesis) and your supervisor/ department/ Dean will write letter of exp then only I think you should claim points for RA and of course same goes for TA. Also, NOC has nothing to do with paid PhD (if that is your concern.)

Edit: Check this please NOC # 4012 (it covers both RA/TA)
thank you, i put this noc as my primary noc...