+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi.. i m new here.. kindly can any 1 guide me about oinp human capital priorities stream? We have to make EE profile or can apply directly for this?there is possibility to get NOI as business analyst?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hi.. i m new here.. kindly can any 1 guide me about oinp human capital priorities stream? We have to make EE profile or can apply directly for this?there is possibility to get NOI as business analyst?
Based on the update, as it currently stands HCP is on hold.

These are the 3 most important links for OINP HCP:
1. Program Updates - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
2. Application Guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
3. Processing times - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
I scored 446 points and got an invitation :):), but then I realised that the consultant whom I hired messed it up completely. One of her staff has put a completely wrong NOC and a wrong experience date. Will be declining the invite tomorrow:(:( Lessons learnt, trust none but thyself...Hired a consultant because they have more experience...

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I scored 446 points and got an invitation :):), but then I realised that the consultant whom I hired messed it up completely. One of her staff has put a completely wrong NOC and a wrong experience date. Will be declining the invite tomorrow:(:( Lessons learnt, trust none but thyself...Hired a consultant because they have more experience...
I am in the same situation, I mean I messed things up myself. I put phd as a work experience, now I am not anymore sure if I should change phd to education in my post ita application or should I decline my ITA and reenter with a changed profile... my score is 441 and does not change even if i put phd as education...

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
If your score doesn't change then you shouldn't decline the invite. I think there is a way to inform them later as this does not materially change your scores. Please investigate if further and lets see if some one else with information on how to do it exactly, comes up here. I'll try to find out too, but I don't have that info, right now. Please don't decline, right away though.

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
If your score doesn't change then you shouldn't decline the invite. I think there is a way to inform them later as this does not materially change your scores. Please investigate if further and lets see if some one else with information on how to do it exactly, comes up here. I'll try to find out too, but I don't have that info, right now. Please don't decline, right away though.
Thank you, Adnan Mohammed

Reactions: andieangel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
You don't have to decline your ITA.

You can make changes to your profile after receiving ITA as long as those changes don't affect your CRS score.

A wrong NOC and date are minor issues. Make corrections in your profile and carry on with your PR application.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am in the same situation, I mean I messed things up myself. I put phd as a work experience, now I am not anymore sure if I should change phd to education in my post ita application or should I decline my ITA and reenter with a changed profile... my score is 441 and does not change even if i put phd as education...
Do not decline your ITA! See my answer above for @adnan.mohammed's post.

Good luck.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice both of you had already discussed and resolved this issue before I jumped in :) All the best to you both.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Exactly what I told someone today. It is very easy for Consultants to make error when imputing their clients's details. For all you care, they probably interchanged ur details with another client thereby screwing both of you up. For this very reason and cos I didn't want to spend so much, I didn't bother with any. If you ask me, what is the value add? U do ur IELTs and WES yourself and would probably look for PNP yourself. Glad you have learnt your lesson albeit in a very expensive way

funter28

May 20, 2015
If you work as a RA/TA during PhD then u can claim it as work experience too under noc 4012.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Exactly what I told someone today. It is very easy for Consultants to make error when imputing their clients's details. For all you care, they probably interchanged ur details with another client thereby screwing both of you up. For this very reason and cos I didn't want to spend so much, I didn't bother with any. If you ask me, what is the value add? U do ur IELTs and WES yourself and would probably look for PNP yourself. Glad you have learnt your lesson albeit in a very expensive way
Yeah...I'm done with consultants..I don't need anyone to represent me..too much passing of the hot potato just delays time. I cannot risk that. Besides with many clients, you probably aren't getting preferred treatment. Thats when it gets sloppy. If I REALLLLY needed help, I would just pay for a 30 min consultation at the exact part that I need clarification on instead of that exorbitant retainer fee.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash