+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
On the report it says 2 bachelor degrees (Four years ) Per Canada education system, i tried to recalculate my score and on the education tab i selected - "TWO or More Certificates. Diploma or degrees one must be for a program of three years or more "

Is this option correct for me.
This is correct.

Reactions: Barkha

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I got my NOI in April, on 409 points and then waiting for direct ITA. My NOI will expire in Oct, is there any chance of the registrations opening again before Oct?
It's hard to say when they'd lift the pause. It appears that they've more applications than they can realistically process at the moment. Once the backlog is cleared they may open the HCP stream again layer this year.

Good luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I agree! @TanakaM indeed gives some really good and practical advice in a clear and concise manner. Keep up the good work, dude (assuming you're not a dudette) :D :p
Thanks @andieangel @Wandering Mind, that means a lot to me. I just do my best to help as many people as possible turn their Canadian dream into a reality. Hopefully mine can come true as well.

And oh,

A am a dude:cool::cool::cool:!

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
It's hard to say when they'd lift the pause. It appears that they've more applications than they can realistically process at the moment. Once the backlog is cleared they may open the HCP stream again layer this year.

Good luck.
Thanks bro. Suppose they open it in September, then my 6th month deadline would still be valid right? I got my NOI on Apr 12, so I should be able to submit my application by Oct 11 right?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks for the advice, Gavin. Did you register? I know how you have been struggling to get your paperwork together...
Nope, I am flying to the U.K. In mid august to secure the last bit

If I could have registered before I would have

And I just put my house on the market today, this is not going well

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Nope, I am flying to the U.K. In mid august to secure the last bit

If I could have registered before I would have

And I just put my house on the market today, this is not going well
Awwww... That really sucks.... I do hope it will open up again.

But you know what, I really think you may get your ITA by mid September in any case. So, all is not lost. :)

I just checked my profile on OINP, and I registered on 13 July. 2 weeks from then is basically tomorrow. There is absolutely no way I can gather the documents by tomorrow (with my GRE test tomorrow and everything), so unfortunately I am going to have to let it go too.