+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I realised that I have made more true friends here on the forum than within my peers. Had I been emotional type, I would have easily broken down and cried, as like before, the response and concern for my well being is overwhelming. Thank you, each one, for the support. I will do my best to pull myself out of this swamp that I am currently sinking deep into.

Sorry to distract you all, I know your F5 keys are secretly thanking me :D.

Reactions: SazzadHN and baka

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I realised that I have made more true friends here on the forum than within my peers. Had I been emotional type, I would have easily broken down and cried, as like before, the response and concern for my well being is overwhelming. Thank you, each one, for the support. I will do my best to pull myself out of this swamp that I am currently sinking deep into.

You have proven your strength in the past. I have faith in you. And please do PM.

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Hi xibalban!
You are one of the members here that always had a way with words and I admire that. I miss reading those posts.
With that said, while I respect your need for solitude I don't think that is what is best at the moment (depression lurks there). My unsolicited advice to you would be to continue being an active member here. PM some of your closer forum friends if you must but please don't leave us.
You said it just now that some members here are your true friends. We've got your back!!!
Much love

Last edited: