Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Longest wait was in March, for the draw 23 days!
oh i see, i thought this was the longest , probably since i am expecting an ITA this draw, the wait looks to be more.. :)
Yeah, it always is the longest wait when we are anticipating something important! Good luck buddy! All the best!

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Hello everyone

Sorry if my qs below has been answered previously but would appreciate if someone can help me.

1. What if I'll submit my profile after the draw? Will I still get an ITA invite assuming my scores are above the cutoff?

2. What're the chances to get ITA with 420 crs?

3. I got these ielts results: L9,S8,W7.5,R6.5. Unluckily, due to R, I'm unable to get extra points. Should I reappear?

Thanks a ton!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone

Sorry if my qs below has been answered previously but would appreciate if someone can help me.

1. What if I'll submit my profile after the draw? Will I still get an ITA invite assuming my scores are above the cutoff?

2. What're the chances to get ITA with 420 crs?

3. I got these ielts results: L9,S8,W7.5,R6.5. Unluckily, due to R, I'm unable to get extra points. Should I reappear?

Thanks a ton!
Let me try to help you:

1. If you submit your profile after the draw you will not be considered no matter your CRS, it has to be active before the draw.

2. You have very good chances in the next draw.

3. Your CRS is enough to ensure you ITA in the next few draws, no need to reappear for IELTS at this point.

This is my point of view at least! Good luck!

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Let me try to help you:

1. If you submit your profile after the draw you will not be considered no matter your CRS, it has to be active before the draw.

3. Your CRS is enough to ensure you ITA in the next few draws, no need to reappear for IELTS at this point.

Thanks!
Let me try to help you:

Reactions: andieangel

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Let me try to help you:

I'm actually waiting for my IELTS and ECA report number. Would you recommend me to submit my profile and later update the number when I'll get them?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I'm actually waiting for my IELTS and ECA report number. Would you recommend me to submit my profile and later update the number when I'll get them?
I don't think the system will let you proceed if you don't fill in your IELTS and ECA details. It's always best to have both these documents in hand before you start creating your Express Entry profile.

Good luck.

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hey guys

a good question pop up
if the draw happens at 12:10 AM UTC time zone so when it gets posted on CIC website?
immediately or next morning?

cause I'm sick of checking their bloody website

Reactions: baka

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
It's a happy day, WEDNESDAY, a DRAW day! :) Hope we will have a back to back draws so that all my friends in this forum could get their ITAs, including me, to be able to meet in Canada next year. I know you all like a beer, but I like a coffee, the one from Tim Hortons! :p
Let's get ready for a party dear friends! We all deserve a Canadian PR card, so let's begin F5 - REFRESH party! ;)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I feel lucky this week. Yesterday, I got my renewed Singapore work visa valid for 2.5 years then today, my brother got my PCC from my home country. So my gut feeling tells me something good is going to happen again later :)

Come on, IRCC, bring it on! Let there be a draw today! I am so ready to submit my e-APR :D