Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also done BE in Computer Engineering. so combined both I got 128 out of 150 in education part.

You can check your CRS on below link:
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html
Please read on CIC site page-Education CredentIal assessment -How to read your report.
Two or more degrees or diploma does not include 2 year Diploma option . Here diplomas listed are post graduate .Basically it is for people who have not done Masrers after Bacholers but have gone for post graduate Diploma or study of one year or two year
You may get points for Bachelors. Please research before applying.

Last edited:

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
I heard that IQAS is the fastest. Isn't that so?
I heard that too and thats why I applied with them.
They say it takes 25 business days after they send their AOR email. Issue is, its been 3 weeks and I havnt recieved their AOR email yet. My docs were delivered on 8th of May. I called them twice last week and the lady asked me to wait for a week and I shall recieve the Aor email in this week. Today is Friday, no email recieved yet.

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
They have to be in the pool, but again, even though they will be part of the draw, the quota for FSW will remain unharmed, hence the draw size will be bigger, probably 3.7 or 3.8K or something like that.
So it means that cut off score would be more than 415. in that would be prediction on cut off score?
Both BC and Sask have given invitation to apply. So all candidates need to submit application.

So Invitation does not mean that (365 + 142 ) candidates were nominated.

Am I right? in that case , there wont be huge surge in the CRS score.

Last edited:

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I can understand your situation. I haven't received oinp yet so I guess my only option is to wait for the draw,
hey your CRS is 411, why didn't you get NOI ? Are you following their update page, and recreating your EE profile accordingly?

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Are you preparing all by yourself?
You can definitely score better in Listening and Reading by using the right technique and practising a lot.
As far as writing is concerned I am myself stuck at 6.5, have attempted it 5 times.
So can't really advice you on that.
But will share with you practise tests for other modules in inbox.
Yes am preparing myself!!!plz guys i really need to get clb 9 in each module otherwise my score wil remain under 350:(
I feel listening and reading are easier bands and high scores are possible if you just pay attention. On the other hand, writing and speaking is entirely up to the examiner. there are no right or wrong answers for writing and speaking, whereas in listening and reading they are bound to give you marks if you are correct. i too heard for writing, if you write more than 400 words you can score high but then again, in my first attempt i scored 9 in academic ielts writing but on my second attempt i scored 7 in general ielts writing, which is supposed to be much easier. nowadays ielts is just a business, they will give you less marks in one band or the other so that you take the test again and again. and reviewing the score is absolutely no use. it is just another way of making money for them.
So what did u do when u got 9 in writing???

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yes am preparing myself!!!plz guys i really need to get clb 9 in each module otherwise my score wil remain under 350:(

So what did u do when u got 9 in writing???
You don't need a 9 in writing. An 8.5 or 9 in listening and 7 in RWS will bump your CRS up. See my signature how I got 408 from 357