+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

moun

Nov 17, 2016
I am being extremely optimistic here and have a CRS 416 with the maximum possible bands in all the sections of the IELTS exam. However, If I estimate it with L-8 and R,W,S - 7, it drops down to 404. Worth a shot?
Dont worry jus write IELTS on being safe side dont thnk of CRS buddy :)

situ007

Feb 17, 2017
I believe they r issuing ita based on profile submission date. Mine was 14th May...dnt know how much time more to wait for it.
I submitted it way earlier than May 14th, but I updated my profile recently, would that be the reason I get delay on receiving the ITA?

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
U ve option to continue or decline application
Got it. So there is no accept button is what I am saying. Continue to upload documents. If you don't then it is automatically cancelled after 90 days. And if you decline, that's straightforward :)

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
I am being extremely optimistic here and have a CRS 416 with the maximum possible bands in all the sections of the IELTS exam. However, If I estimate it with L-8 and R,W,S - 7, it drops down to 404. Worth a shot?
Hmmm in that case either appear again and try to score maximum bands or sit tight and hope the cutoff falls lower. Good luck my friend !

situ007

Feb 17, 2017
hello, everyone! Whoever, like me, not receiving an ITA at this point means did not get invited by this draw. Am I understand this correctly?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hello, everyone! Whoever, like me, not receiving an ITA at this point means did not get invited by this draw. Am I understand this correctly?
Are you absolutely certain that your profile was completed and submitted on time? Also, what about Job Bank - is your registration complete?

funter28

May 20, 2015
you dont need to get PCC from canada. you only need PCC from your home country. CIC will do the canadian criminal check while processing
I spent 2 yrs in Canada during studies that's y asking. Just to be sure can u tell me where I can find this info? Thanks by the way :)