+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 59th draw!

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
masumah said:
i have received a notification of interest from ontario in my cic account. dont know what it means and how to proceed? does it mean that i have been selected by ontario and now need to prove the details i have already submitted in my express entry online profile? or is it a general invitation to apply for ontario provincial program? i m further confused because i do not fall in the noc list that was given by ontario a few days back. my crs is 435 and clb 9.
Congratulations. When did you create your profile?

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
masumah said:
i have received a notification of interest from ontario in my cic account. dont know what it means and how to proceed? does it mean that i have been selected by ontario and now need to prove the details i have already submitted in my express entry online profile? or is it a general invitation to apply for ontario provincial program? i m further confused because i do not fall in the noc list that was given by ontario a few days back. my crs is 435 and clb 9.
Hi masumah,
First of all, it looks like you are in a position to receive ITA within the next couple of draws!!

As for OINP,

1. You will need most of the documents including ECA, IELTS results, Bank Statements, and Employment Verification/Experience Letters. However, Ontario DOES NOT REQUIRE Police and Medical clearance. You will submit Police & Medical Clearance post ITA.

2. You will create your profile here: https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP
Keep in mind that once you register, you will have only 14 days to submit all the documents required by OINP.

FOr more info, go to http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

Step 3: Apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream

To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.
All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The application fee is $1,500. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable once you submit your application. Your fee must be paid online by credit card only (VISA or MasterCard) before your application can be submitted.
OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.
Step 4: Accept nomination from Ontario and apply for permanent residence

If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
A nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.
Once you receive an invitation to apply from IRCC, you have 90 calendar days to submit your application for permanent residence to IRCC.
For more information on IRCC’s application process for permanent residence for provincial nominees through the Express Entry system, please visit the IRCC website.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Srushti said:
My last 3 gut predictions have been correct: :p

So here goes my prediction:
1. If Draw happens on April 12: CRS 420 - 3700 ITAs
2. If Draw happens on April 19: CRS 422 - 3800 ITAs
3. If Draw happens on April 26: CRS 425 - 3950 ITAs

PS: No math or logic involved here. Just a gut feel looking at the trends :)
Congratulations to everyone who got the ITA today. My gut feel has always been very close to the results being announced :) happy for you guys

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #59 – April 12, 2017

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (April 12, 2017).

Ottawa, April 12, 2017

AHMED D. HUSSEN
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (APRIL 12, 2017)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 12, 2017, and ending on April 13, 2017, is 3,923.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 12, 2017, at 17:24:01 UTC, have been assigned a total of 423 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
elzsb said:
I feel the draw will be on 19th with crs 427...coz of easter and everything in between I am sure everyone there is in the holiday mood. They will back after the holidays and have the draw!! lets see!!
CRS 423 and almost 4k ITAs it is :D

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
xpressentry said:
CIC is at the honorary citizenship ceremony of Malala right now so no draw
I would say CIC draw is the most unpredictable thing on this earth !