Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
Shaz1 said:
I am sitting at 426..what r the chances?
Next 2 draws.....I will put my neck out for the next draw.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hitesh.mulchandani said:
The March 24th draw with a score of 441 was high because it included PNP's alloted.
maybe, but there was a 3+ week gap also which means lots of profiles were accumulated in that time.

crystal ball says 428 with 3.6k ITA ... on 19th April.

FYI - crystal ball has been wrong always :D

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajkidwai said:
Yeah, I Know. what I am talking about is extra profiles per day. 164 looks high...gives me a heart attack :)

True. But 1130 people got added above 430 in 7 days.
Agreed, mine is a high-end estimate. Add to that no new ONP's are expected in next 2 weeks.
It is quite likely, it might go down further.
423-427 would be the range. 427 being upper score.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
thestunner316 said:
maybe, but there was a 3+ week gap also which means lots of profiles were accumulated in that time.

crystal ball says 428 with 3.6k ITA ... on 19th April.

FYI - crystal ball has been wrong always :D
:) hope it is wrong this time too and takes score to at least 422

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
Only fear as some people suggest is, extending the draw period so that scores remain over 430 :(

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
arrayofhope said:
Hey Masumah,

I don't think it will be an issue as long as you mention your spouse and children under family details. There was a person in this forum who wrote about how he forgot to include his child in his application, got his PR but had issues getting it for his son. His son had to get a visitor/study permit etc.

You will need to show proof of funds for your kids and spouse even if he/she is not accompanying you. But you might also want to talk to a good lawyer just to be sure. There are many who can give you legal advice for about $200 to 300. Some lawyers even provide free initial consultation.
Thank you so much for the reply. I didn't see any option for children details in the EE profile. There was only the spouse option but no question asking about children. Do u think I missed something?

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
True. But 1130 people got added above 430 in 7 days.
Agreed, mine is a high-end estimate. Add to that no new ONP's are expected in next 2 weeks.
It is quite likely, it might go down further.
423-427 would be the range. 427 being upper score.
I think that as the score gets incrementally lower, the more people might be able to achieve that score. So my guess is you are right

tiwalope

Feb 12, 2017
cp30985 said:
I m waiting at 410... Still a long way to go...

Hoping to drop the crs points at my levels in the coming months ...
You are not alone here. Im also on 410. Im praying for a miracle

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

i just went for the express entry information session in singapore and they were pretty tight lipped about things. few take aways:
-decrease in crs is in line with what they want -> focusing on applicants with high human capital
-mentioned that they have not done a draw so far based on NOC code.. in guessing it might be possible in the future?
-decrease of cut off age for point reduction from 35 to 29 is because they realized that it was generally harder for past immigrants to adapt

i think the fact that they are having such talks is to increase public awareness so that more people will
apply. it is the first time that they are having it in singapore. low turn out of approximately 15 people. singapore has many highly skilled workers which is probably what they are aiming for. FSW category. this is probably also because they feel that at the rate that they are drawing, there might not be enough high human capital people in the pool which they are looking for. they mentioned they will be having more of such talks and are looking to increase their channels of advertisement to reach out to more people.

akay07

Mar 19, 2017
yuanteo said:
hi guys

i just went for the express entry information session in singapore and they were pretty tight lipped about things. few take aways:
-decrease in crs is in line with what they want -> focusing on applicants with high human capital
-mentioned that they have not done a draw so far based on NOC code.. in guessing it might be possible in the future?
-decrease of cut off age for point reduction from 35 to 29 is because they realized that it was generally harder for past immigrants to adapt

i think the fact that they are having such talks is to increase public awareness so that more people will
apply. it is the first time that they are having it in singapore. low turn out of approximately 15 people. singapore has many highly skilled workers which is probably what they are aiming for. FSW category. this is probably also because they feel that at the rate that they are drawing, there might not be enough high human capital people in the pool which they are looking for. they mentioned they will be having more of such talks and are looking to increase their channels of advertisement to reach out to more people.
Where was it? Wish I was aware of it...would have attended. Do they have any more events?

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..