+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

prachi.j

Mar 25, 2017
Hello everyone, I am on 439 and expecting ITA on 5 April. My spouse IELTS score will expire on 09 june. So can I submit my documents on 5 June? Will they consider it. Or I should write a new IELTS?

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prachi.j said:
Hello everyone, I am on 439 and expecting ITA on 5 April. My spouse IELTS score will expire on 09 june. So can I submit my documents on 5 June? Will they consider it. Or I should write a new IELTS?
Results are valid for two years and you must submit your application for PR with valid results. Thus, if you can get an invite and submit your whole application before 9 June, you are ok. If you submit the application after 9 June, the results will be expired and most likely result in a refusal. Best of luck :)

If all your documents are ready to go (police check, proof of funds, employment letter, etc) and you do get an invite on April 5th (I too pray the drawing is then), then you'll have 3 days to submit your entire application. Good luck!

prachi.j

Mar 25, 2017
MattyTj said:
Results are valid for two years and you must submit your application for PR with valid results. Thus, if you can get an invite and submit your whole application before 9 June, you are ok. If you submit the application after 9 June, the results will be expired and most likely result in a refusal. Best of luck :)
Thanks a lot

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prachi.j said:
For your safety, you shall submit until 8th of June included.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
I just signed up for a website which will check the CIC page for the changes in CRS cut-off every hour. If there is a change, I will be notified. So no more refresh game from now. 8)
What website does this? Very curious! Thanks! :). This sounds like a great thing especially for surprise non-Wednesday draws!

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gilljiw said:
according to new rule, Can i get 15 points for siblings in canada because my grandmother she is in canada. Please advice
Is your grandmother also your sibling? please advice for further advice.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
Yes as you said 20 people wont make much of a difference.

As far as siblings point is concerned I think they should change the rule.

A sibling should be a Canadian citizen that is the proof that sibling is living in canada and settled because you have to live 4-5 yrs to get citizenship.

And sibling should also has to give guarantee that he/she will support his/her sibling (applicant) financially for it canadian sibling should provide enough evidence that he/she is in a good financial position. For eg. Savings , Bank statements, Tax returns, or property in possesion in canada etc.

And canadian sibling should also guarantee that he/she will help his/her sibling (applicant) in finding job and will take care of him/her for atleast some period of time.

Because that way it will be justified otherwise if sibling does not support you when you land in canada or your destination is different province whats the point in giving bonus points then. And lots of people have bitter relationship with their siblings like they will provide documents to prove relationship but once he/she lands in canada it will be little to no support.
Doesn't have to be that much, because it will sound awfully like a sponsorship program.

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:

A sibling should be a Canadian citizen that is the proof that sibling is living in canada and settled because you have to live 4-5 yrs to get citizenship.

And sibling should also has to give guarantee that he/she will support his/her sibling (applicant) financially for it canadian sibling should provide enough evidence that he/she is in a good financial position. For eg. Savings , Bank statements, Tax returns, or property in possesion in canada etc.

And canadian sibling should also guarantee that he/she will help his/her sibling (applicant) in finding job and will take care of him/her for atleast some period of time.

Because that way it will be justified otherwise if sibling does not support you when you land in canada or your destination is different province whats the point in giving bonus points then. And lots of people have bitter relationship with their siblings like they will provide documents to prove relationship but once he/she lands in canada it will be little to no support.
This is not family sponsorship. 15 points for proving your PR/Citizen sibling actually lives in Canada sounds fair enough.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
What are the chances of getting an ITA for the ones above 430's before the upcoming changes take place. I guess we are just 4 draws away. Please advise.

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Is your grandmother also your sibling? please advice for further advice.
No your sibling is your sister or brother.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
fatani said:

Nahh...no one has time for that lol, we dont want 16 months of waiting like paper pr lol

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boviesam said:
What are the chances of getting an ITA for the ones above 430's before the upcoming changes take place. I guess we are just 4 draws away. Please advise.
As long as they keep the draws every 14 days or less, I think that chances are good for 430+ (Maybe even upper 420s). I think once graduation happens in May, ECAs will start to roll in around mid to late June. This combined with the new sibling bonus means things should be interesting in June-July and on. I'm not saying that points will rise for sure though, we just gotta keep watching.

IELTS results will present the biggest influx of candidates during the next 2 months. The main influx of candidates will coincide with results releases. The next dates are April 7th (from Mar 25 test), April 21st (from Apr 8 test), May 12th (from Apr 29 test), and May 26th (from May 13 test).

As long as IRCC does an April 5th draw, I personally think this represents the best chance of a score drop to the low 430s. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
MattyTj said:
As long as IRCC does an April 5th draw, I personally think this represents the best chance of a score drop to the low 430s. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)
I hope what you said turns out to be true. I dont want to wait until June when i will complete 2 yrs exp and increase my score to 456. And who knows if the cut off will stay around that at that time.