Ray of hope 58th draw?

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
irosha said:
Guys any news from Ontario ? seems like they've stopped giving out notifications
Could be possible that they have stopped, there will be further update on OINP in May.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirr said:
this 3700 approx number of invitations also has PNPs within. 77k is only the economic stream, there is an addtional approx 52k for the PNPs except the Quebec Immigration which is separate. Hope this helps you to understand.
Not all PNP use EE system. Only app. 1/4 to 1/3. Current PNP quota is app. 50k immigrants. If you take 1/3, you will get app. 18k immigrants.
Current pure EE quota for FSW, FST and CEC is 72k (app) immigrants.
That gives you app. 90k immigrants together for EE.

Assuming that one application has 2 people (some are single but some have children), you will need app. 45k ITA to be finished as approved application.
With current trade all is set up for app. 50% decline or rejection after ITA.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Any more new profiles created and waiting for ITA in the range of 430+? Please highlight.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
To all my friends who have provided the details of CRS. It looks, IELTS result was the main reason for the increase in the CRS in last draw. Two IELTs results were declared in the span of 21 days and applicants updated their profile. From 24 March till April 5, there will not be any results. All those, who have high scores than 441 in present, had the IELTS result before March 24, however were waiting on WES. As soon as they had the WES after March 24, they have created/updated the profile.

Let's see in the next five days, how many more new applicants join this forum with CRS 441 and above. Based on the present situation, I think, the next cut off CRS can be 434 +/- 2.

Thoughts??/

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Yay!

Thanks for starting this thread though I have zero hopes of receiving an ITA in the this draw - I am at 403 - or the next few after this one.

Good luck all of you.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
teekayx said:
Almost gave up hope towards the end of 2016. But this year the trend looked positive. @420 now. I am going to wait till my next birthday a few months from now and then go on about living the same life! :'(
I have exactly the same plans as you.

After my birthday later this year, there wouldn't be any hope for me in the Express Entry pool - I am at 403 - unless I get a PNP (that's unlikely too because my occupation isn't in demand anywhere in the world).

Good luck to you. Hope the points fall rapidly and you get an ITA before your birthday this year.

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
Pawshi said:
To all my friends who have provided the details of CRS. It looks, IELTS result was the main reason for the increase in the CRS in last draw. Two IELTs results were declared in the span of 21 days and applicants updated their profile. From 24 March till April 5, there will not be any results. All those, who have high scores than 441 in present, had the IELTS result before March 24, however were waiting on WES. As soon as they had the WES after March 24, they have created/updated the profile.

Let's see in the next five days, how many more new applicants join this forum with CRS 441 and above. Based on the present situation, I think, the next cut off CRS can be 434 +/- 2.

Thoughts??/
I joined the pool yesterday with CRS of 449.
Got my WES yesterday..

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
I also joined EE yesterday with CRS 441, got my WES report yesterday after a month, though my IELTS had come on 1st March.

My EE profile just got updated to below status after 24hrs from creation time. Does that mean I am part of the pool now?

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Job Bank registration: Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ParulB said:
I also joined EE yesterday with CRS 441, got my WES report yesterday after a month, though my IELTS had come on 1st March.

My EE profile just got updated to below status after 24hrs from creation time. Does that mean I am part of the pool now?

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Job Bank registration: Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.
Yes

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
thank you for confirming the thought I have.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
nthom said:
I know I am sounding like a whiny baby, but I guess being 36 years old is a dilemma as I have lost a whole 40 points (my current crs points are 437). I get the focus on age, because the older you are the less number of years you have to contribute to the economy. But, here is another way to look at it. I am 36, with a 14 year career, which means that I will enter the market with presumable more skills, more experience and a higher salary - which means higher taxes. I also have more money saved up, and is far better off stability wise than say 10 years ago...Yet my age is used as a disadvantage...I could understand if I am five years away from retirement...sucks so badly...ok end of whining.... ;D ;D ;D
I feel your pain ;) I am in a similar situation and can't help but "whine" at the ageist culture ;)

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Muhammad.fahad said:
Thanks for info till now I posted only 13
I was just kidding but once you reach 20, I'd appreciate a +1 any time :p
btw I've shared my email address with you on pvt message.