Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Donald Trump said:
what is your worry?
Getting all the docs, suddenly finding an error in your profile, wondering what the meds will be like, wondering if you have forgotten anything...

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
iamxty said:
I am with you! Even with 10 years work experience and even if I max out ielts to clb9, my crs is still at 418 because I am already 35 years old, no masters, no canadian experience or education :(
i think you are losing points on AGE!

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
tiwalope said:
sometimes i think its just unfair javascript:void(0);for some people to reject ITA,it increases the number of people in the pool and reduces the chance of other applicants awaiting ITA.

I hope those of us within the 400-433 applicants get this soon
I really hope that too, im @433

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
lildip said:
currently my cic account page is showing below message :

This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, March 28, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

There must be a draw this week guys, whatever the point is. i can bet .... ;)
if there is a system maintenance this tuesday, there will not be any draw this week for sure.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirr said:
i think you are losing points on AGE!
I wonder why you don't lose points for age until 35 on the FSW qualification, but you start losing points at 30 on the CRS points? If they are looking for human capital, it makes sense to not start penalizing age until 35. I think a lot of us are well educated with lots of skilled experience but our age ends up hurting us. As a 37 year old with a masters degree, I have a good 25 years of working left in me. Plus the numerous years of skilled experience should be viewed as an asset. Maybe this will be a future change IRCC makes to the points system, like when they dropped the number of points for a qualified job offer last November. Best of luck to us all!!!

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
MattyTj said:
I hate to sound negative but typically when there has been system maintenance on a Tuesday, there is not a draw the next day (Wednesday). This was the case on March 7-8 and 14-15. It definitely is not a for sure thing and does not rule out later draws, like on this Friday. My gut tells me April 5th. However, I would love to be proven wrong by CIC with a draw prior to April 5th! Fingers crossed! :)
Thats not true... maintenance was on 21st Feb 2017...55th draw was on 22nd Feb... fingers crossed indeed

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
MattyTj said:
I wonder why you don't lose points for age until 35 on the FSW qualification, but you start losing points at 30 on the CRS points? If they are looking for human capital, it makes sense to not start penalizing age until 35. I think a lot of us are well educated with lots of skilled experience but our age ends up hurting us. As a 37 year old with a masters degree, I have a good 25 years of working left in me. Plus the numerous years of skilled experience should be viewed as an asset. Maybe this will be a future change IRCC makes to the points system, like when they dropped the number of points for a qualified job offer last November. Best of luck to us all!!!
Like i said before, 29, PhD, 8 years of skilled work! At 30 you're practically retired!!

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Like i said before, 29, PhD, 8 years of skilled work! At 30 you're practically retired!!
Kryt0n, you make me laugh so much! :) I think we all need a good laugh these days!

Jul 22, 2016
CRS completely dependent on gap between draws.
Seems like each draw will have about 4000 people.

I definite think if there is a draw this week it could be in the 420's!
Next week then probably won't be...

I'm in 429 so hoping it will be in the 420's!!

Bull Dog

Feb 27, 2017
Pawshi said:
By the way, we have reached 23 pages. Any one on this thread with CRS above 440? Last time we had few immediately after March 1st draw, as it was a surprise.

But, let's check this time. With no BC IELTS results till April 5th, chances of significant applicants above 441 are not much. Yes, there would be cases where increase in the CRS due to PNP, increase in experience, spouse ECA etc. But that would not give significant increase in the queue with high CRS.

So far most of the people connected on this thread are between 420+ to 440.
I am creating my EE profile now with a CRS score (from the online tool) of 459. I was waiting for WES report to arrive for me and my wife. But as you said, I didn't see many new profiles with more than 440 since last draw. On the other hand, between march 1 and 24th, there were a lot of new visitors in this forum with more than 440. Hopefully crs is gonna be down to 435 or below if the draw happens on or before April 5th. Good luck to all. :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ajaysharma said:
The CRS EE entry system is great but it does lack in someways. For example, quality senior managers in the age of 37-45 with a Bachelor's degree cannot get 430+ points. Even though their experience is relevant under NOC classification. This system is designed to favour people with 3-5 years experience after a Master's degree with excellent English.

I really hope the system is reworked to send ITAs to all with 400+ points and PNPs to all those deserving up to 399 points.
I agree completely or they should make changes in scoring system. So that people with more experience get more points.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
kryt0n said:
It's because you're supposed to be 29 with a PhD, 3 years of foreign skilled work, 5 years of Canadian skilled work, fluent in French and English, and have no debts. Duh! ;) :D