+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 44th Draw

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada2425 said:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply

If this is true, can we assume that in 43rd Draw, ~240 express entry invitations were issued coz of BC nominations?
Any thoughts?

240 is a good number resulting in higher number of 600+ CRS invitations. I consider it positive for 44th draw (only if no province issues such invitations in two days).
That means the next draw on Oct 3 won't be lower than 480 or 500 again?

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Canada2425 said:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply

If this is true, can we assume that in 43rd Draw, ~240 express entry invitations were issued coz of BC nominations?
Any thoughts?

240 is a good number resulting in higher number of 600+ CRS invitations. I consider it positive for 44th draw (only if no province issues such invitations in two days).
Invitation to apply from province is not a nomination. It's first step when applicans should submit their docs and after proceeding may receive nomination.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Sluffy said:
Invitation to apply from province is not a nomination. It's first step when applicans should submit their docs and after proceeding may receive nomination.
Thanks for correcting me. :)

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
fatani said:
To damha sirah and sluffy and all of you out in the forum, Damha sirah if you had spouse whose education is masters and english level CLB 9 you would have easily got ITA by now because it would have given you 484 points

100 for your age
126 for your education
128 for your english
10 for spouse education
20 for spouse english
100 for skills transfer

Total 484, people out here are crying for 481 points mark but a person with a spouse having masters degree and CLB 9 english can go upto 484 points and in this range looking at current conditions the ITA is guaranteed in next 1 or 2 draws. Even if the spouse education is bachelors with english CLB 9 Which is more likely achieveable than CLB 10 the score a person can get is 482 points which is the current cut off and was the cut off in some of the past draws since may june 2016.

Thanks Fatani for enlightening us...

My very conservative and cautious worst scenario guess:

For October 5th draw, I guess cutoff would be CRS 481-483 with 1,300-1,500 ITAs.
For October 19th draw, I guess cutoff would be CRS 480-481 with ~1,500 ITAs.
For November 2nd draw, I guess cutoff would be CRS 478-480 with ~1,600-1,650 ITAs (there has never been a draw with more than this number of ITAs before).

After that, things can return to normal (read: pre-May 2016 scenario). A total of 4,500 ITAs may be issued in these 3 coming draws according to this speculation, thus clearing out the build-up of candidates with a score of 481 and above. InshAllah.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DamhaSirah said:
Thanks Fatani for enlightening us...

My very conservative and cautious worst scenario guess:

For October 5th draw, I guess cutoff would be CRS 481-483 with 1,300-1,500 ITAs.
For October 19th draw, I guess cutoff would be CRS 480-481 with ~1,500 ITAs.
For November 2nd draw, I guess cutoff would be CRS 478-480 with ~1,600-1,650 ITAs (there has never been a draw with more than this number of ITAs before).

After that, things can return to normal (read: pre-May 2016 scenario). A total of 4,500 ITAs may be issued in these 3 coming draws according to this speculation, thus clearing out the build-up of candidates with a score of 481 and above. InshAllah.
My Friend,

I have a feeling that you will get an invitation in the coming draw.

Good Luck :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Please pray for us. IT is more than five months that we are in the pool, waiting and watching. Reading all your posts. We are sitting at 434 with no relatives in Canada, no siblings, no connection (except few friends in Toronto/GTA), FSW, middle age, bracket with max IELTS, no Canadian job and NOC code 0111. None of the provinces have this NOC code in their demand list. Only OINP is the hope. If the OINP also introduces NOC code based shortlisting and if this 0111 is not there...then we are all gone. Don't want to for for an unethical thing of buying a job/LMIA...to make a new beginning in Canada.

Any thoughts??? Any recommendations that we can do differently????

Thank you,
Pawshi

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pawshi said:
Please pray for us. IT is more than five months that we are in the pool, waiting and watching. Reading all your posts. We are sitting at 434 with no relatives in Canada, no siblings, no connection (except few friends in Toronto/GTA), FSW, middle age, bracket with max IELTS, no Canadian job and NOC code 0111. None of the provinces have this NOC code in their demand list. Only OINP is the hope. If the OINP also introduces NOC code based shortlisting and if this 0111 is not there...then we are all gone. Don't want to for for an unethical thing of buying a job/LMIA...to make a new beginning in Canada.

Thank you,
Pawshi
OINP is your only hope i guess...
you can probably use your spouse as the primary applicant, get some extra points if he/she is younger than you... thats the only other thing i can think of

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DamhaSirah said:
InshAllah. Thank you my friend from across the border :)
yeah , i have a feeling cut off will be around 478-479 tomorrow... good luck

BTW - who is going to create the next blog - ray of hope for 45th draw ;D :D

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Already done that. My spouse is the primary. She is 36 years and I am 41 today. ;D

We lost 5 points in September when she moved from 35 to 36.

Yes, only waiting for OINP and going through all the you tube videos of that great IRCC guy saying that EE scores will drop below to 400 as the backlog of pre-express entry would be over. In-fact, there are couple of more videos - immigration consultant Alex D and one more, who has written why the scores will drop. Their video and articles are recent...around three to four weeks back.

Wishing you all the 470 and above one to have the success tomorrow.

Thank you,
Pawshi

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
Pawshi said:

Thank you,
Pawshi
Try for Australia if Canada looks improbable. Don't wait for score to fall as every month you wait, you lose time and opporunity

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
We are not much inclined towards Australia. However, we are also exploring the education route. My wife she is chartered Accountant and I am information security professional. We are waiting how the things comes up in the next three to four months and then go for the education route to Canada.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zanny said:
Try for Australia if Canada looks improbable. Don't wait for score to fall as every month you wait, you lose time and opporunity
australia would be my preferred choice honestly... lovely place with awesome weather... if only they needed someone with my experience... sighhhh... lol