+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 44th Draw

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
The draw is out ITA. To 1518 people and the cut of is 484. The number is the reason to be positive for future. Good lick to all who have received ITA today
Is it really out?Where do you check it? I cant find it and also checked my account and no update there too. I should have had an ITA if the cutoff is 484, I have 499. Whats going on, does it take some time to get an update on your account, did anyone receive an ITA??

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:
Is it really out?Where do you check it? I cant find it and also checked my account and no update there too. I should have had an ITA if the cutoff is 484, I have 499. Whats going on, does it take some time to get an update on your account, did anyone receive an ITA??
Wait for some time. You will get an update. Meanwhile check the official announcement here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
_Aspirant said:
Wait for some time. You will get an update. Meanwhile check the official announcement here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/
I think the long wait has made me loose my mind, but somehow I cant see anything related to the official announcement for 44th draw on this page.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:
@AnshulAwasthi
You have to wait further more, Sometimes ITA Mail can take upto 24 hrs.....Congratulations....

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
haa.. Finally got invitation now.. Have started filling the questions requested in my CIC account. To apply for police certificate for India and Singapore, they require requisition letter from Canada Embassy. I am wondering whether I can use the checklist but I couldn't find the personalized checklist yet. Will it appear after I fill all the questions ?