R u waiting for AINP nomination

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Hi babyangel,

Have you got any reply.?. I have applied on March 3. Waiting for your reply.
Hi
Still waiting here. Kinda nervous as my application was received feb 21
Got file number on feb 23.
And website shown current process under skilled is already feb 24 to july 26.
I dont know if im allow to call ainp for some queries about my status. Or should i just wait there updates..

Reactions: abrarv

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
hi everyone!
I am really in difficult situation...So I received a call from AINP as well as my employer however no answer after that (they didn't say yes or no), i called they said: under review.
The thing is I have new job offer and wanna start working in new company. But I can't do until I got nomination. I don't know how long my NEW employer can wait....
I applied under SRS Post grad criteria.
My question is can I change job after I was nominated? How long I should wait to change job after I was nominated?
I am not nominated but I am scared to change job if I would be.
Also, does anybody knows if an employer receive 2 or 3 phone calls from AINP? I am so desperate I was even thinking to quit my job and start new and just hope that they not gonna contact my CURRENT employer again. The situation is crazy and I don't know what to do...:(((((
if anybody has an advise please share...i am soo frustrated now
Hi
Just want to ask when you call
hi everyone!
I am really in difficult situation...So I received a call from AINP as well as my employer however no answer after that (they didn't say yes or no), i called they said: under review.
The thing is I have new job offer and wanna start working in new company. But I can't do until I got nomination. I don't know how long my NEW employer can wait....
I applied under SRS Post grad criteria.
My question is can I change job after I was nominated? How long I should wait to change job after I was nominated?
I am not nominated but I am scared to change job if I would be.
Also, does anybody knows if an employer receive 2 or 3 phone calls from AINP? I am so desperate I was even thinking to quit my job and start new and just hope that they not gonna contact my CURRENT employer again. The situation is crazy and I don't know what to do...:(((((
if anybody has an advise please share...i am soo frustrated now
hi leah57
Im planning to call ainp
As my application recieved feb 21
But still no updates yet. And on their website under skilled it shows they are already on feb 24.
My question is are u the one who call them or the employer?
Thanks

Leah57

May 28, 2017
Hi
Just want to ask when you call

hi leah57
Im planning to call ainp
As my application recieved feb 21
But still no updates yet. And on their website under skilled it shows they are already on feb 24.
My question is are u the one who call them or the employer?
Thanks
Just give them a call! they will tell you if it's under review or declined. They can see it in their system, they very responsive. If they declined your application they would contact you, 100%

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Just give them a call! they will tell you if it's under review or declined. They can see it in their system, they very responsive. If they declined your application they would contact you, 100%
OMG i hope mine was not declined
Thanks for the info though

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi
Still waiting here. Kinda nervous as my application was received feb 21
Got file number on feb 23.
And website shown current process under skilled is already feb 24 to july 26.
I dont know if im allow to call ainp for some queries about my status. Or should i just wait there updates..
Thank you for your reply. I would recommend you to not call them. have you studied in alberta? I have studied in toronto so my file comes in international graduate category.

I am confident you will get nomination very quickly just pray and be carm I am in the same queue like tense.

reddytest77

Aug 16, 2017
Hello,
Hopefully some will be able to answer my question as it is urgent to me. I will be applying under SRS-PGWP, and was wondering if I can use a full-time temporary contract job to apply for AINP? The position will be between 6-8 months. Please let me know.
Thanks.
no you can not it should be full time permanent which meets certain standard mentioned in AINP website

SCNU

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
no you can not it should be full time permanent which meets certain standard mentioned in AINP website
That information is not correct. If you studied here in Alberta, then you can apply for the SRS-PGWP with a job that is not permanent. The only thing is that the job has to be a full time Job. It does not matter if the Job is a permanent job or a contract Job.

If you studied from outside Alberta, then your job will have to be full time and permanent, no contract.

Here is my source:
Post-Graduate Worker Criteria
Post-Graduate Worker Category criteria include but are not limited to:

As a Candidate, you must:

• Clearly show in the application that you are able to and intend to live permanently in Alberta.
  • Be working full-time in Alberta, at the time of application, for an Alberta employer.
    • An Alberta employer is defined as, being incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada and operating as a business that has an established production capability, plant or place of business in Alberta.

International Graduate Criteria
Candidate criteria
As a Candidate, you must:
  • Clearly show in the application that you are able to and intend to live permanently in Alberta.
  • Be working full-time in Alberta, for the employer who is supporting your application, at the time of application.
  • Be performing the same occupation as is stated on your permanent, full-time job offer from your employer.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaskified

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
hey all, I just sent the documents to Edmonton. I applied under Post graduate worker category. And I am wondering what is the chance to call me and employer? do they call every one?

thanks

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi All,

Has anybody received call or email of date: March 2,2017 or March 6,2017 for international graduate category . Please reply if anyone has.

Leah57

May 28, 2017
Hi! what to do if I wanna change job after I was nominated? why they asking to contact AINP immediately if I changed jobs? I applied under SRS post grad category and I am not stuck to any employer (they mentioned that in the nomination as well) but they still asking more info about changing jobs after nomination...does anybody know why or how to notify them?

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Hi! what to do if I wanna change job after I was nominated? why they asking to contact AINP immediately if I changed jobs? I applied under SRS post grad category and I am not stuck to any employer (they mentioned that in the nomination as well) but they still asking more info about changing jobs after nomination...does anybody know why or how to notify them?
Hi leah

When u call ainp about ur application
Did they call u back for how many days?
Thanks

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Hi!
on ainp website written for SRS PGW stream that all applications received before May 23, 2017 were processed. They received my application on May 4, 2017 but i didn't hear anything back from them and no answer. What could that mean? Also during my waiting time I was promoted and let know abt that to Ainp(sent updated contract) . My employer same.
Does it mean that my application was actually processed or it means i wasn't nominated?
I am totally confused now.
Does anybody knows what's happening?
Hi leah
This is what i mean. Did u call them? After u call how many days did they call u back?
Thanks