+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello all,

I got my province nomination under the PGWP stream last Friday, July 6.

Got email with file number on December 01, 2017
Applied under NOC 6552 - Other customer and information services representative

On Friday morning I got a email from an AINP rep asking me to call her. I did and she verified if I was still working for the same company, same position, as well as my home address and marital status. Then she asked me if my supervisor knew I applied, his name and phone number, so she could call him too, I guess for double verification purposes. Around 4:00pm, I got an email with the province nomination certificate.

I know you may feel desperate, but I think process is working now. Be patient and I wish you all the best - I mean that your request is approved :)
hey congrats on your nomination just wondering what time did they contact you? Do they contact people in the afternoon or at noon as well?

Jason zhang

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Guys,i called ainp office this morning and they told me my case just assigned to an officer and it under review now. Anyone know how long will that be? ?
File received Dec 7
File # received Jan 17
Under EDS IG Stream

Reactions: tz94

jack9628

May 30, 2018
Guys,i called ainp office this morning and they told me my case just assigned to an officer and it under review now. Anyone know how long will that be? ?
File received Dec 7
File # received Jan 17
Under EDS IG Stream
I got the call in June 30,the lady just ask me few questions,everything is good,my boss also got the call in same day,and i’m Wait many days,last Thursday I just call them I want to check what’s going on my case,but the officer didn’t reach my call,and I leave the message in the mail box,I try to call on Friday still nobody answer me,I call today,samethings.anyone can tell me what happen?

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys just got a call from AINP office and a lady asked me about my position, my employer name, my managers name and confirmed my dob, my address and also what business we do as a company. didn’t ask me about my job duty. Don’t know how she would assess my application.

hsah

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys,

I applied under EDS IG.
File recieved on Nov 27.
File No : Jan 5.

Can anyone please share recent updates around the same date.

Thanks

freddyph2018

Jul 8, 2018
You are stupid. Pgwp holders can apply EDS stream. Because my coworker got nominee from eds and pgwp holder.
Lol,.. Calm down guys.. I applied under Strategic Recruitment Stream (SRS), sorry I wasn't clear.

Funny thing, I got the email from the AINP Rep at 7:59 am.. Called her immediately but she didn't pick up the phone (maybe she went for coffee haha), called her 10min later ans she was there. Then she called my supervisor around 2:30 pm, and I got the email with the nomination certificate at 4:07 pm :)

Good luck to you all!!!

Reactions: dy71