03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
seregatema said:
i know its not gonna make you feel better, but im in the same boat. 5 years here, april 1 - 4 year cap. No chance for AINP, war and collapsed economy in my country. Good times
why don`t you try to apply for refugee? wait until last week of march, get all paper ready and if you don`t get either invitation for 1 year work permit or AINP sent the papers in! you have nothing to lose...

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
dalma11 said:
why don`t you try to apply for refugee? wait until last week of march, get all paper ready and if you don`t get either invitation for 1 year work permit or AINP sent the papers in! you have nothing to lose...
Thanks, Im looking for options still...

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Phil89 said:
Feb 2014?
Hey Phil
I think our NOC is at the end of the pile and it is possible that it may never get nomination. Feel sad just because of NOC selection.

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Myself and my employer got call from AINP today! The agent said that they now have all the information necessary to complete assessing my file.

My WP expires on the 28th of Feb! I sent in a paper WP application on Wednesday to buy me time so that I can continue working under implied status before they reject my application.

I am really hoping I get my nomination next week so that I can apply for a BOWP.

If any one has insight can you help me? If I apply for my BOWP next week after the new rules for work permit application come into play will my employer have to pay the $230 fee?

I applied in Nov 2013 under International Graduate and my job is noc B.

All Nov 2013 applicant that still have a valid WP keep hope alive! I called on Wednesday and the agent told me that they will be processing all Nov 2013 applications shortly. He spoke the truth because I got a call two days later - today!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
EEdreams15 said:
Myself and my employer got call from AINP today! The agent said that they now have all the information necessary to complete assessing my file.

My WP expires on the 28th of Feb! I sent in a paper WP application on Wednesday to buy me time so that I can continue working under implied status before they reject my application.

I am really hoping I get my nomination next week so that I can apply for a BOWP.

If any one has insight can you help me? If I apply for my BOWP next week after the new rules for work permit application come into play will my employer have to pay the $230 fee?

All Nov 2013 applicant that still have a valid WP keep hope alive! I called on Wednesday and the agent told me that they will be processing all Nov 2013 applications shortly. He spoke the truth because I got a call two days later - today!
Congrats!!! :)

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
EEdreams15 said:

Can we just use AINP nomination to apply BOWP or we have to use AOR from CIC to apply BOWP?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
Can we just use AINP nomination to apply BOWP or we have to use AOR from CIC to apply BOWP?
No. You can use it to apply for a closed WP. But there were cases when people received BOWP with just a nomination letter so you can always try to submit your application.

siriuz

Feb 20, 2015
Hey guys, how can i check my AINP status online? Like below, where did you find it? Any link?

APP RECEIVED: XXX
AOR :XXX
MED RECEIVED : XXX
IN PROCESS : XXX
RPRF: XXX
REQUEST ADD DOCUMENTS: XXX
DECISION MADE: XXX
PPR :XXX

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siriuz said:
Hey guys, how can i check my AINP status online? Like below, where did you find it? Any link?

APP RECEIVED: XXX
AOR :XXX
MED RECEIVED : XXX
IN PROCESS : XXX
RPRF: XXX
REQUEST ADD DOCUMENTS: XXX
DECISION MADE: XXX
PPR :XXX
You can't check your AINP status online....

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
I heard as well from other forum nov 2013 applicants EDS.. Ainp calling them up.. Be positive and hope we can get soon since our processing time is 12-15 months, and that is March...have faith..