23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Phil89 said:
Oh I see... so we have to get LMIA and that is a separate process...great news :'(
Hey Phil where did you see the great news in the link? it is painful to get LMIA.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Phil89 said:
It's funny guys but do you remember when they where introducing EE early this year, it was introduces as a remedy for TFW program which is used mostly by semi and low skilled...and now there is no option for NOC C and D positions again haha this is just crazy..
that is the reasons AINP is nominating NOC C and D lately. Recently, I guy/girl recently got nomination from those NOCs after one month of application to AINP

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
dell2 said:
Express Entry – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) criteria

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp#a1
No point of calculating those points..cause we don't even know how much we actually need..

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
For Canadian Experience Class (not required but applicants can get extra points under the Comprehensive Ranking System for a job offer

It is 600 out of 1200. WTF? ????

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
It's not an extra points. IT'S A HALF

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
3. When will the Express Entry system be launched?
The Express Entry system will launch in January 2015.

7. What will happen to permanent residence applications you receive before the launch of Express Entry?

Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time.

9. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

1.apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

2.fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

15. Can an employer who currently employs a temporary foreign worker (TFW) use Express Entry to support their application for permanent residence?

Yes. As long as the TFW is in Canada working under a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you can offer them a permanent job to support their application for permanent residence. Your TFW would have to create an Express Entry profile and include their job offer information. A job offer supported by an LMIA will give a candidate enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

If you are considering permanently hiring a TFW and you do not have a positive LMIA for the job, you will first need to make every effort to try and find a Canadian or permanent resident to fill the job opportunity. You will need to meet LMIA requirements, including posting your job ad on Employment and Social Development Canada's (ESDC) Job Bank in addition to advertising in two other places. If you have done this and have been unsuccessful in filling your job opportunity, you can apply for an LMIA for the TFW through Service Canada. The TFW would then have to create an Express Entry profile, meet the minimum criteria and include their job offer information so they get enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

28. How will the Express Entry system benefit potential candidates?
Express Entry will offer many benefits, including:

faster processing times: we expect to process most applications %in six months or less, from the time we get a complete application for permanent residence to a final decision; and
an easier way to get a job offer from an eligible employer in Canada before you arrive in Canada: the Government of Canada's enhanced Job Bank will let eligible employers in Canada and skilled foreign nationals connect with one another more easily, making economic integration faster once immigrants arrive in Canada.
Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

30. I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?

You may submit a new Express Entry profile, but it is not necessary. However, we will not refund any processing fees paid related to your original application. Your existing application will be processed based on the rules in place at the time you applied.

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile and are invited to apply, you will be required to submit a new application for permanent residence and the associated processing fees.

34. If I am in the Express Entry pool, could I be eligible for more than one program?

It is possible for you to get into the pool and be eligible for more than one immigration program. In that case, your profile would be tagged by the system to make sure it is considered for any relevant draws. If you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), the system will tell you which immigration program you are being invited to apply to.

Invitation to Apply

36. How does a candidate get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence?

Candidates in the pool will be issued an ITA for permanent residence when they:

have a job offer supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada; or
have a nomination from a province or territory that has an immigration nominee program; or
are one of the highest-ranked candidates who qualify for one of the three federal programs under Express Entry.
Note: An ITA does not guarantee a person will be approved for permanent residence. They still have to meet admissibility requirements under Canada's immigration law (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act).

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
So there is no value of PGWP from now onward for permanent residency application

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
allright guys since we kinda know tht regular PNP will work same as it is right now let those AINP ppl work as fast as they can.
here is another thing SINP received little more quota of 775(total 5500)for 2015 but they gonna use it for exress entry stream.
so possible AINP will get little bump too but may be they will use it for exress entry purpose. i cant find any where wht will AINP quota be for 2015. here is the link for SINP
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/feds-increase-saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program-numbers-1.2856416

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
AINP is our last hope...omg...Don't forget that they have 9,700 applicants and only 5,500 nominations for 2015 :'(

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
I called AINP n they said they will open my file in March, not before that. They received my file on 8th Jan.
Then how come some applicants who applied in Oct are getting nominations?
What is the point of having a freaking timeline of Jan to Apr 15-18 months n after Sep applicants- 25 months & all that crap?
When are they going to stop playing with all the foreign worker?
I am loosing my mind over this wait and all these new rules. I probably have 10-15 days left for my status if this AINP does not come in these days,(which I am sure is not gonna happen), I am totally screwed.
I mean, we all have invested so much time, most of us would have payed heavy tution fees and everyone has payed so much taxes in these years of our stay and all seems to go down the drain.
God, dammit. :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I really dont know what the heck to do? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
I don't really know if they can call Canada an immigrant friendly country..since it has become easier to stay in Europe than here...Who on earth can wait for a decision for years?? So much bureaucracy!! Just mind blowing!!! :mad:

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
jan17th said:
I called AINP n they said they will open my file in March, not before that. They received my file on 8th Jan.
What is the point of having a freaking timeline of Jan to Apr 15-18 months n after Sep applicants- 25 months & all that crap?
I am loosing my mind over this wait and all these new rules. I probably have 10-15 days left for my status if this AINP does not come in these days,(which I am sure is not gonna happen), I am totally screwed.
I mean, we all have invested so much time, most of us would have payed heavy tution fees and everyone has payed so much taxes in these years of our stay and all seems to go down the drain.
Hi there.My husband also feels that way, he just submitted his completed application under EDS-SW category. It says there that the application times is 12-25months. I wonder what will happen to him if he doesn't get his ainp nomination before his wp expires.

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
jan17th said:
How did you get them to tell you when they will open your file? When I call all I get is the processing time online. I would love to know when my file will be opened. That gives me an idea of how to plan my life.

Thanks!!!

P.S - I really hope your nomination comes soon. It is really disheartening to think that our years of education, work and money will go down the drain.