+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about travel history

AgurBadur

Jul 25, 2016
Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you all. this forum is very helpful.

So i have a few questions about travel history.

First, do we have to write the travel history in a particular order like from last to first? Do I have to group trips or it doesnt matter?

Second, i have stamps from countries where i would just stay for less than a day and would travel to my destination so I have to write a reason for visit as "transit"?

Third, i would stay in two different places on my trip, say half a trip in New York and the other in Los Angeles. Do I indicate both of those separated by coma?

Lastly, i stayed in Canada for a long time almost without going to my country of origin at all. I did make a short trip there for three weeks however. Do I indicate that as a "school summer break" or not indicate it at all?

Thank you

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AgurBadur said:
Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you all. this forum is very helpful.

So i have a few questions about travel history.

First, do we have to write the travel history in a particular order like from last to first? Do I have to group trips or it doesnt matter?

Second, i have stamps from countries where i would just stay for less than a day and would travel to my destination so I have to write a reason for visit as "transit"?

Third, i would stay in two different places on my trip, say half a trip in New York and the other in Los Angeles. Do I indicate both of those separated by coma?

Lastly, i stayed in Canada for a long time almost without going to my country of origin at all. I did make a short trip there for three weeks however. Do I indicate that as a "school summer break" or not indicate it at all?

Thank you
1. Follow the instructions. It'd be useful to have it in some order but I doubt they requested that either way.
2. Yes. I was in the same situation.
3. You could do that yeah.
4. Do NOT leave out any travels.