+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding SINP

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone
these information are mentioned on the SINP website regarding reference letter for International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry

Each letter of reference for each job must include at least three more documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples are:

• Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance, or social security record.
  • Work permits, work visas, or labour cards for any foreign work experience.
  • Employment contracts.
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer.
  • Any additional information that may verify your work experience.

can you explain for me if it is mandatory to get such documents with each reference letter? as I worked with 5 different companies and it would be hard to get 3 documents from each company, please explain more.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For any of these jobs, were you:

- on a work permit in another country, labour card (provide permit/card)
- social security record (like a social insurance number, this record shows you paid into government disability and social insurance programs)
- pension or medical (does your employer have a pension fund or medical insurance that you pay into)
- medical (do you pay into a state fund)

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
For any of these jobs, were you:

- on a work permit in another country, labour card (provide permit/card)
- social security record (like a social insurance number, this record shows you paid into government disability and social insurance programs)
- pension or medical (does your employer have a pension fund or medical insurance that you pay into)
- medical (do you pay into a state fund)
For work permit company has used differnt job title as technical engineer instead of construction manager
For social security records we dont have
For pension we don't have , but company provide medical insurance to me
For visa i can use but again mention wrong job title

last choice is to ask company to give some evidence to explain the same , but this may look odd the company

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
SINP wants to verify that your work experience is in the NOC you state and then match it to your education. You may have issues and you will need explanation why titles are difference on your work permits and visa. You need an employment letter to verify NOC, education, salary etc. so can the difference in titles be explained in the company letter.