+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about SINP Online Application

zhangyue1994

Jul 19, 2010
Hi!
The SINP online service is really cool. But I have a question regarding to uploading files.
Under "Add Additional Required Documents" in the application, there is one line saying
"Please note that the only provincial form required for online application is the translator affidavit. "
Is that to say, I only have to upload federal form if I don't have "translator affidavit"?
Where should I submit those provincial forms then? Especially from the drop down list, I can see few provincial forms such as Sinp 500-8 and SINP 500-9, but not all of them, such as the checklist (SINP 500-27). I'm so confused.

Additionally, if I have uploaded the diplomas under "Edit Applicant", I don't have to upload them again under "Edit Application". Is that correct?

If anybody could answer my questions?
Thank you very much!

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
zhangyue1994 said:
Hi!
The SINP online service is really cool. But I have a question regarding to uploading files.
Under "Add Additional Required Documents" in the application, there is one line saying
"Please note that the only provincial form required for online application is the translator affidavit. "
Is that to say, I only have to upload federal form if I don't have "translator affidavit"?
Where should I submit those provincial forms then? Especially from the drop down list, I can see few provincial forms such as Sinp 500-8 and SINP 500-9, but not all of them, such as the checklist (SINP 500-27). I'm so confused.

Additionally, if I have uploaded the diplomas under "Edit Applicant", I don't have to upload them again under "Edit Application". Is that correct?

If anybody could answer my questions?
Thank you very much!
It is complicated BUT, take it easy and you will do fine. Whatever you do DO NOT PRESS SUBMIT BEFORE YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT ALL DOCUMENTS ANS REQUIREMENTS FROM EVERYONE ARE FILED or you will have to start over with a new application and explain why.. trust me you do not want that.

Here it goes: The first part is YOU, once all info related to YOU like ID's, family members info, diplomas, COMPLETE WRITTEN job offer, SK forms (as aplicable to your case), copies of these documents are to be scaned to your computer, save it on a folder and then uploaded to your application as required, ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED THIS WAY, some federal forms, allows you to fill then online but not save it... SO, you PRINT EVERY SINGLE ONE then SCAN AND SAVE IT TO YOUR PC then finally upload it to your application. Certain forms do not allow you to file then online so you just print it blank, file it with a typewriter or by hand, scan it, save it to your pc then upload it to your application just like before.

Basicly, its the same steps for all family members ONE AT THE TIME, you can save your application as many times you need then edit or review it later just AGAIN, DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT untill you are done.
BTW, translator affidavit is only needed IF you are submiting documents in another language then ENGLISH OR FRENCH and instead using a professional translator you use someone not related to you to translate and sign it for you. Don't be cheap use a pro better be safe then sorry.

GET FAMILIAR WITH WHAT IS WHAT, READING HELPS TO AVOID MISTAKES AND LOSS OF TIME WAITING FOR SOMEONE HERE TO RESPOND YOUR QUESTIONS RIGHT THE WAY.

Let me know how it goes, if you have another question PM me as I do not log here every day.
Good luck!
Hope42010

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have contacted with the Managers for SINP. Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy, they are trying to solve the issue of IELTS, this is not the requirment for SINP if the person is fulfilling the Language Proficiency By other means. My suggestion for those who received IELTS result to submitt to CHC London, those applicant should contact with Mr. David Li or Tracy and attached the scan copy of the Letter from CHC London. here are the e mail address for mailing.

tracy.davies@gov.sk.ca
david.li@gov.sk.ca

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)

The application process

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

3. Decision

The officer will make a decision based on:

the number of points that you accumulate in the six factors, based on the documentation you submit with your application
your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your family
During the decision-making process, the officer may contact you if:

further documentation is required
a personal interview is required

zhangyue1994

Jul 19, 2010
Thank you all guys for the useful information. I have submitted my application online on Aug 5th. I don't know how long will that take. Heard from someone it'll take shorter for online applications. But it has been a month already :(

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
zhangyue1994 said:
Thank you all guys for the useful information. I have submitted my application online on Aug 5th. I don't know how long will that take. Heard from someone it'll take shorter for online applications. But it has been a month already :(
normaly it takes 6-8 months to complete.

andrewtaran

Nov 24, 2010
Kiev, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiyv, Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
07-03-2011
Nomination.....
11-04-2011
we applied under SINP Family online in August 2010, recieved "in Process" status in January 2011. Also our employer said us that he was contacted by a people from SINP asking about our job offers. He said that our application is on the final stage!

golancer

Feb 1, 2011
i am having the same prob now, it is just so confused,

zhangyue1994 can u tell me did you submit SINP-500-7 Company Information Release Form?

thx

migwelder

Star Member
Oct 22, 2008
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Nomination.....
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-2-2013
LANDED..........
25-03-2013
I did not apply online, my employer in SK submitted it thru mail. But when I tried to check the online status online using my email address it showed up. I was able to see that the application is "In Processing" status.

Question: How many days/months before I get a nomination from SINP? The documnets were accepted 23 Sept 2011.

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not
where did you put your email address?

Nyor

Dec 12, 2011
I have some questions on SINP online application:
1. Is it ok to submit the application without filling the "Settlement Funds" part? I mean, do they need this info right away or can this be at a later time (after PR visa)?
2. How about the payment fee for processing? Will they inform me through email? (I guess so...)
3. Once I submit the application and if there be any lacking documents or information, will my application be delayed or will they send a letter telling me about it?

The reason I ask if it's the way to go rather than getting a representative (consultant or lawyer)?

I will appreciate your input on this :)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Nyor said:
I have some questions on SINP online application:
1. Is it ok to submit the application without filling the "Settlement Funds" part? I mean, do they need this info right away or can this be at a later time (after PR visa)?
2. How about the payment fee for processing? Will they inform me through email? (I guess so...)
3. Once I submit the application and if there be any lacking documents or information, will my application be delayed or will they send a letter telling me about it?

The reason I ask if it's the way to go rather than getting a representative (consultant or lawyer)?

I will appreciate your input on this :)
Dear

1. if you are applying as skilled worker stream then you don't have to submit "settlement funds" as you need to get 35 points and they can be achieved even without settlement funds, but if u are applying under family stream then you will have to show settlement funds (C$10000 principle applicant + C$2000 for each dependent)

2. There is no payment or fee for the provincial part of the application. when you will get nominated and will submit your application to CIC then will have to pay application fee.. but for now there is no provincial process fee..

3. Submit all the application forms and documents mentioned in the document check list that will be consider as complete, if there is any missing document as mentioned in checklist they will return your application.. if application is complete they will start to process on it and they may ask any additional document which they will intimate you via email. A procedural Guideline will be very helpful. here is the link and read the administrative staff duties...
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-procedural-guidelines

There is no reason to hire representative, not at all and don't waste money... All the paper work you can do yourself... Representatives don't do any special work... save your money so you can use it when in Canada.