+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Italy

May 23, 2020
I wonder if that means I'll have to wait till August or so for my DM to change to CoPR.. Since my file started 4 months after you and my IRCC account says the file's estimated due date is in August..
When did you get your DM? And your medical requests?

UAEAbudhabi2019

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16/03/2014
Doc's Request.
22/05/2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2021
File Transfer...
27-05-2021
Med's Request
14-12-2021
Med's Done....
15-12-2021
Passport Req..
14-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Hi Guys,

Received my biometric letter today - outland applicant

Reactions: Blessme00

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I'm also in the same boat
AOR -June 2019
Pre-arrival-Sep 2020
MR-->8 March
MR passed-->24 Pass
GHost update ->16 April and DM on ECAS
Called IRCC they said the File has been finalized and sent to local office
No update afterward
I just realized that you said the file was sent to a local office - I'm guessing Montréal. In which case, is that normal for files to be sent to mtl after DM? I wonder if that's the case for mine too. I hear Montréal's office is slooowww. I walk by it everyday to get to work lol.

Harsaint

Apr 26, 2021
I just realized that you said the file was sent to a local office - I'm guessing Montréal. In which case, is that normal for files to be sent to mtl after DM? I wonder if that's the case for mine too. I hear Montréal's office is slooowww. I walk by it everyday to get to work lol.
Honestly, I don't trust this IRCC call center...sometimes they give partial information ...I ordered the GCMS notes...it will tell all the information

What is your primary office or secondary office?

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Sending everyone good vibes today!!! :) Let's hope for good news!! Or any updates, really, lol.

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Honestly, I don't trust this IRCC call center...sometimes they give partial information ...I ordered the GCMS notes...it will tell all the information

What is your primary office or secondary office?
I'm guessing it's the one in the maritimes? I'm not sure if my file has been transferred because my ECAS still says decision made and not file received. Only thing I can think of that might be holding that up is I did get a new passport back in March and added my common law partner (Canadian - doesn't need admissibility checks etc) a month earlier

Harsaint

Apr 26, 2021
I'm guessing it's the one in the maritimes? I'm not sure if my file has been transferred because my ECAS still says decision made and not file received. Only thing I can think of that might be holding that up is I did get a new passport back in March and added my common law partner (Canadian - doesn't need admissibility checks etc) a month earlier
Alright...Mine is CPC Ottawa(secondary) and CEO(primary) -Where do you see not file received on ECAS?

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Alright...Mine is CPC Ottawa(secondary) and CEO(primary) -Where do you see not file received on ECAS?
OK yeah just looked at an old set of gcms notes I received and it says primary is Centralized Intake Office and secondary is CPC-Ottawa. Seems pretty standard.

Nah I'm just goin off what I've read some people post that when their file gets transferred to another office, ECAS changes to file received or something like that.

bodem

Jun 3, 2019
hi ! i'm new here an i'm waiting my PR since 2018. They asked me canadian criminal record twice because i apply as inland and i leave canada 2019 for personnal reason. I'm really stressed because i don't know if i will have this canadian visas one day.

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
hi ! i'm new here an i'm waiting my PR since 2018. They asked me canadian criminal record twice because i apply as inland and i leave canada 2019 for personnal reason. I'm really stressed because i don't know if i will have this canadian visas one day.
How long you live in Canada and on what visa ? Usually they don't ask for the Canada police if you live in Canada as they can verify Canadian record by their own.

bodem

Jun 3, 2019
How long you live in Canada and on what visa ? Usually they don't ask for the Canada police if you live in Canada as they can verify Canadian record by their own.
5 years ! i studied in canada and worked there 2 years with working permit... i left canada in 2019