+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take for the whole process of Quebec immigration from start to end?
regards.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
jobys said:
Hi Dear Friends,,,
By Gods grace today we received back our passports with visa and COPR. Thanks for your support and wish ur process faster and smoother.
With regards
Jobys
Congrats jobys

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
MontréalSW said:
Hi all,

Would like to ask please about a situation with my Permanent Residence application that is making me a bit worried.

My application is on the final step of Federal stage for Permanent Residence. I was only missing Medicals and a couple of documents. I received an E-mail from CIC asking me for performing the Medicals, submitting these documents and paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. They stated I had 90 days to do it, and also that they were going to take a Final Decision on my Case at the end of this period, with or without these documents and the Medicals.

So, I did the Medicals immediately and afterwards sent the documents about 60 days after the date of the letter. Then paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. My E-Cas showed the line “Medical Results Received” and so at this point, everything was performed as requested.

Now…. the 90 days way passed and received No Answer. It’s been about 120 days and nothing!.

What could I do? Should I contact them? They have some Call Center but works only within Canada. Is there any way I can contact them from outside Canada?

Also, the only proof I have of the documents reception in Mexico is the FedEx Proof of Receipt…. But E-Cas has never shown “We Received the Final Documents requested” or something similar to acknowledge the receipt of documents.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation?

What happens to E-Cas and why does not show that they received the documents?

Should I try to contact them in some way?

Do you have any idea about how long will it take to receive a final decision from CIC?

Many Thanks for your advice and sharing your experience. It is a bit frustrating since I feel I my hands are tied on this one to do something else and do not know if things are going on the right track due to the lack of information.

MontréalSW
Hello all,

Any feedback on this matter? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Appreciate your help =)

MontréalSW

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
jobys said:
Hi Dear Friends,,,
By Gods grace today we received back our passports with visa and COPR. Thanks for your support and wish ur process faster and smoother.
With regards
Jobys
Félicitations jobys

Rishad

Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW Application: Hong Kong | Federal Application: Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW application May, 2013 | Federal application Jun, 2016
Doc's Request.
QSW update request Jun, 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ received Sep, 2015
AOR Received.
QSQ Aug, 2013 | Waiting
Interview........
Waived on QSW stage
Vinc360 said:
If CIC requires police ertificates for the US, do they need to be sent via mail as originals or an they be scanned and emailed?

CIC will must require this & you need to send the original PCC issued directly from FBI. If your application is on process now then apply for the FBI clearance asap. Because FBI takes 3 - 4 months time to provide it.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
MontréalSW said:
Hello all,

Any feedback on this matter? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Appreciate your help =)

MontréalSW
They gave you 90days to submit all their requirements,
They didn't say they will take decision within 90days,
Relax, they will definitely get back to you.

fido_dido

Jul 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Doc's Request.
November 2016
AOR Received.
April 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
Passport Req..
5th January 2017
VISA ISSUED...
11th January 2017
Good day !
Anyone has his file with London VISA office ? do you know how much time on average they take from processing till Passport request ?

Thanks

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Received csq on 6 July 2016 and new to this room .plz guide me what to do now . do PCC is now required and also medical as written in docs checklist

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jobys said:
Hi Dear Friends,,,
With regards
Jobys
Felicitation mon ami

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
ThunderBird11 said:
Hello ..
I'm from Lebanon too .. I am posting this to help others ..
I sent my federal application 3 month 3 weeks ago and yet didn't receive the file number or my medical exams ..
Hope to receive something from them the coming week (on the 17th I'll be waiting for 4 months) ..

PS: my file is priority because of my major ,.. I am a computer scientist!

Peace
Hello,

as i see from your timeline , you did not sent ielts to cic after you got CSQ . is it true ?? need your confirm because i am in same position i already nominated from SINP PNP and my noc 2171 and i do not know is ielts required or not ???

appreciate your help

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
km.ebrahim said:
Hello,

as i see from your timeline , you did not sent ielts to cic after you got CSQ . is it true ?? need your confirm because i am in same position i already nominated from SINP PNP and my noc 2171 and i do not know is ielts required or not ???

appreciate your help
You require to sent IELTS or TEF for PNP but not for QSWP so, it is correct that after csq no need no sent language exam for federal stage but in your case you have to sent for PNP.

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
Ssassylady said:
Wow
Great topic
Just got my csq too and preparing docs for federal
Hello ,

as i see from you timeline , you did not sent your IELTS alongside with your PR application to CIC . is it right? need your confirm , because i am in same boat , i nominated from SINP OID (NOC 2171) , i am confused is it required or not

appreciate your help

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
legrand said:

Hello ,

as i see from you timeline , you did not sent your IELTS alongside with your PR application to CIC . is it right? need your confirm , because i am in same boat , i nominated from SINP OID (NOC 2171) , i am confused is it required or not

appreciate your help

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
Lumiere said:
Hi,

I sent my federal application to CIC 4 months ago after having CSQ. Until now, I did not receive any information from them. I did not know why they proceed all federal applications under QSW so slow and long at the present. My visa office is Singapore. The processing time has been increased from 18 months to 36 months updated in last Feb. Does anyone know the reason ? Please advise. Thanks.
Hello ,

appreciate your help

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
HossamHamed said:
it means priority processing but forget it , you will have regular processing time.
Hello ,

appreciate your help