+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hello Every body , I have trouble to create a account for the tracker status for my PR , I applied under QSWP , I fill all the information but the systems show me that I have some problems. Also I already receive my AOR and I did the biometrics. The Gckey don't work for tracker. The link I am using is : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Any advise to review and follow up my PR process. ThX
Hii Are you able to link or not now? I am also facing the same issue that’s showing the error. If anybody else had same issue and resolved please let me know .
thank you

endvoice

Jul 25, 2023
Hello,

Hope all is well to all

Guys, do you have any updates about the time from submitting an application and receiving an AOR these days? As mine is now 3 weeks and nothing yet

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
When supposedly should i receive my P1 email? , i called ircc they told me it was sent feb 16 but i did not received it so i call them again and the agent told me that they will send a request to the visa office to resend my P1 email.

kissougoule

Feb 25, 2024
In 2017, when my study visa was declined listed During that application, I had listed 01 company in my employment history for the past ten years, which closed in 2020. Now, I'm applying for Quebec provincial nomination, planning to declare only my current job, because it is with this company that I can provide a detailed confirmation of employment that meets Quebec's requirements. My worry is when I must list my 10years work history at the federal level after getting the Quebec Selection Certificate.
Could it be an issue if I've only listed 01 company at the Quebec level and 02 at the provincial level?

Olutoyor01

Nov 18, 2023
I am currently in the process of applying for Permanent Residency (PR) under the Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) program and have completed all the required documents. However, I require clarification on whether I should submit both form SCH-4 and form SCH-4A for my application.

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Not , I gave up and I will wait any news. I must be patient
Maybe they didn’t started our file’s processing yet that’s why we couldn’t track the application. In pr portal mine is still showing the submitted ( status) and noting updated in Gc key .

arifeeen

Jul 6, 2023
@Singh__ My stats:
Submitted: 9th December 2023
Aor + linking + biometrics: Feb 2 2024
I was unable to check on ecas. Raised a webform, Got a response that i won't be able to check on ecas, only on IRCC secure account.

Reactions: Singh__

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
@Singh__ My stats:
I was unable to check on ecas. Raised a webform, Got a response that i won't be able to check on ecas, only on IRCC secure account.
Okay, we have almost same timeline just 10-12 days difference. Let’s see how much it will take :)

Feb 27, 2024
When supposedly should i receive my P1 email? , i called ircc they told me it was sent feb 16 but i did not received it so i call them again and the agent told me that they will send a request to the visa office to resend my P1 email.
Have you received portal 1 email ?
I am in same situation, Friday i called ircc they told me they sent me email on 20th Feb but till now I didn't received any email.
Today I called again and agent made request to visa office to resend my portal1 email.

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
@Singh__ My stats:
My timeline is :
Submitted : 6th November 2023
AOR/Biometrics : 13 December 2023
Biometris done : 23 December 2023
Medical Exam Request : 16 January 2024
Medical Approval : 14 February 2024

Now wait for any reaction from IRCC .

Reactions: sam_h and Singh__

Abotreika

Nov 4, 2021
I got my permanent residency and went back to my home country.. Now, I got a job offer in Canada and planning to go back in two months.. Can I start a sponsorship application for my family from now to earn some time before I go back to Canada or I should wait till I arrive to Canada... There's a condition to sponsor your family which is to be living in Canada.. how do they measure "living in Canada"? Do they fetch my IP to know from where I submitted my application or they just need a Canadian address.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for my Medical Request. It’s been almost 2 months since my bio. Anyone in the similar situation ? Many people get this request within a month . Any logical explanation for this long wait ?

mahan_100

Mar 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for my Medical Request. It’s been almost 2 months since my bio. Anyone in the similar situation ? Many people get this request within a month . Any logical explanation for this long wait ?
don't worry it's based on your chance :cool:I know someone , took 5 months for him to get the Medical request, and passed it after 3 days!

Reactions: Kumaravel01