+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Luc22 said:
I did the medical (September), I sent my PCCS and paid RPRF (October) , now waiting for PPR to do my inland Landing.
I am currently in Montreal . In our case, we should get the PR after 6 - 7 months from AOR (as noticed from the timelines of inland QSW applicants), so maybe this month or in Jan, hopefully :D

Great Jan. All the best. My number is 0096170036224 whatsapp and Viber also). Maybe we can chat about accommodation and schools in Montreal if you do not mind. Zak.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
ABCD EFGH said:
Great Jan. All the best. My number is 0096170036224 whatsapp and Viber also). Maybe we can chat about accommodation and schools in Montreal if you do not mind. Zak.
Sure ,, anytime!!
Good Luck

Amira Bahaa

Dec 7, 2015
Hi

I am from Egypt but my visa office is Ottawa.
I submitted the medical results on April 16 and payed the pr( landing fee) on July 17
till now I didn't receive the passport request.
is it normal?

D

David83

Luc22 said:
I did the medical (September), I sent my PCCS and paid RPRF (October) , now waiting for PPR to do my inland Landing.
I am currently in Montreal . In our case, we should get the PR after 6 - 7 months from AOR (as noticed from the timelines of inland QSW applicants), so maybe this month or in Jan, hopefully :D
Where did you do the medical examination in Montreal?

D

David83

Luc22 said:
Clinique Médicale Luso (Mont-royal), they are good and fast!!
Do we have to have a family doctor or just we can take an appointment with any doctor?

Thanks

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still didn't got the AOR after 103 day 3 months and 13 days
really worry and i tried to call them yesterday but the magicjack not working .

:( :(

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Hi,

I got AOR few days ago. My passport will expire in April 2016. If I renew my passport, do I have to send them a copy ? Or should I wait for their instructions to renew it ? Please advise.

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCD EFGH said:
Hi,

I got AOR few days ago. My passport will expire in April 2016. If I renew my passport, do I have to send them a copy ? Or should I wait for their instructions to renew it ? Please advise.
can you inform me when did you send your file to fedral ?

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Luc22 said:
I have a similar timeline as you. I did my MD and landing fees around october. My country is exempt from PPR, so I can skip that step. But I was told by my agent/lawer that It can take another 3 or upto 6 months to process it.

How do you know It will be this month or Jan ? Just an estimate ?

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Coolio said:
yes, got request for medicals back in August. I hope for some new, ppt request before the year ends.
I am in the same boat as you guys.
I was told It can take upto 6 months, So I guess just wait for now.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
YoungKim said:
I have a similar timeline as you. I did my MD and landing fees around october. My country is exempt from PPR, so I can skip that step. But I was told by my agent/lawer that It can take another 3 or upto 6 months to process it.

How do you know It will be this month or Jan ? Just an estimate ?
I don't know BUT I am expecting ,, by looking at timelines of applicants inside Canada showing they got the PR after 6 to 7 months after AOR, things vary from Visa Office to another and depending on many other factors of each applicant . . . .

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Do we have to have a family doctor or just we can take an appointment with any doctor?

Thanks
No you don't need a family doctor, you have to do the tests at one of CIC approved clinics / panel physicians ONLY.
call the clinic for appointment and take the Medical request document with your ID or passport , check with the clinic for all requirements , like photos (most of the clinics can take your photo on the spot) .