+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, I wanna know more information about:

First, I have applied for PR on October30,2015 to Sydney . so when I can expect to know my file number and medical request

second, how can apply for health insurance and what are the required documents
( I have only post graduation work permit)

Please advice, thanks a lot

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Mariam dal said:
Hi everyone, I wanna know more information about:

First, I have applied for PR on October30,2015 to Sydney . so when I can expect to know my file number and medical request

second, how can apply for health insurance and what are the required documents
( I have only post graduation work permit)

Please advice, thanks a lot
It normally takes about 4 months to receive AoR. You can expect it by end of Feb.

For health insurance, you'll have to visit RAMQ office along with your PGWP and proof of address in Quebec.

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Thanks a lot, but what about medical check as well and regarding to prof residence for applying health insurance, my tax file will be ok or must be the contract of residence or bill
Please advice thanks a lot

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
After the CSQ, I have the following questions:

1. Do I have to take IELTS again? Since it's more than 2 yrs I took the exam. Or I can send the old photocopied IELTS?

2. Do I have to hire a notary lawyer to notarize all docs for the federal gov again?

3. How many months will they ask you to submit a medical request after lodging the application.

Thx!!

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luc22 said:
Hi
1) Simple and short , write the number of days , anyway you don't have enough space to write (3 months and 15 days) ....
2) As mentioned in the application (18 years or Older) , Immigration doesn't need travel information for your kids less than 18 years WHY you want to attach a copy of the stamps of their passports?

Always make things simple and clear by providing the specific information needed (Not more / not less than the details requested )
Dear Luc22 ,

First of all appreciate receive your speediest response ,

Here is another question Please , My children have both American & National Passport
so in case of i will send my Federal File with Their National Passport ,

Should i Attache a copy of their American passports ?

your answering will be highly appreciated my friend ,
thanks in advance

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dprograms said:
After the CSQ, I have the following questions:

1. Do I have to take IELTS again? Since it's more than 2 yrs I took the exam. Or I can send the old photocopied IELTS?
Not required see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

2. Do I have to hire a notary lawyer to notarize all docs for the federal gov again?
Not required see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

3. How many months will they ask you to submit a medical request after lodging the application.
Depends on your VO.

Thx!!

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
hello guys,
Hope you can help me.
I have recently got my QSC and now will apply for the federal stage. is there any deadline ?

In the CIC website, the section of the documents to be filled and sent, there are some that are not applicable for me such as (Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP], Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604], Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 647.96 KB), Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 636.51 KB)) so should I send them blank or just skip them ? I am single never married and dont have any dependents.

If I will not send them, what should do in the checklist ? should i leave the boxes blank ? or maybe write a note NA?

Also regarding photos. they require 6 pics for every one in my family. are those my Mother, Father and Sister? as I am single.
what should be written on the back side of the pics ?

Thanks,
Karen

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Mariam dal said:
Thanks a lot, but what about medical check as well and regarding to prof residence for applying health insurance, my tax file will be ok or must be the contract of residence or bill
Please advice thanks a lot
Medicals are either requested along with AoR(or after a gap of few days) or it could take another 2 to 3 months.

All the documents you mentioned are considered valid proof of residence. Even your PGWP might have your residential address on it. Its better to take as many of them with you as possible.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karenjent said:
hello guys,
Hope you can help me.
I have recently got my QSC and now will apply for the federal stage. is there any deadline ?

In the CIC website, the section of the documents to be filled and sent, there are some that are not applicable for me such as (Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP], Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604], Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 647.96 KB), Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 636.51 KB)) so should I send them blank or just skip them ? I am single never married and dont have any dependents.

If I will not send them, what should do in the checklist ? should i leave the boxes blank ? or maybe write a note NA?

Also regarding photos. they require 6 pics for every one in my family. are those my Mother, Father and Sister? as I am single.
what should be written on the back side of the pics ?

Thanks,
Karen
Photos are only required for you & family members (dependents) immigrating with you. so as a single person, you only send your own photos.

Regarding forms that aren't applicable to your situation, don't send them, don't tick those lines on the checklist,

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Photos are only required for you & family members (dependents) immigrating with you. so as a single person, you only send your own photos.

Regarding forms that aren't applicable to your situation, don't send them, don't tick those lines on the checklist,
Thanks for the quick answer Lammawitch!!!!

so I have to send only my pics if i am single and dont include those forms which are not applicable for me.
regarding the Photos: what should I write in the back side?

in the documents checklist it is written :
name, date of birth of the person who is on the pic and the date the photo was taken.

but in the guide appendix A:
bear the name and complete address of the photography studio;
bear the date the photograph was taken;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

so which info should I provide ?

thanks again,
Karen

Coolio

Jun 28, 2015
a month since Nov. 5 when then request for RPRF payment, has anyone got any other update? passport request etc?

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Coolio said:
a month since Nov. 5 when then request for RPRF payment, has anyone got any other update? passport request etc?
I am also waiting for ppt request. Coolio have u done medicals?

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Coolio said:
yes, got request for medicals back in August. I hope for some new, ppt request before the year ends.
Hi coolio, what is your visa office? In my case , medical done last sept, no ppr til now. Dont know what took them so long. Our VO is abu dhabi. Thanks for the reply.