+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swarna said:
Hi,

I am also waiting for the AOR.
was submitted on 21 AUG 2015.
you still didn't receive AOR ?? Until now i sent on 26 aug and still didn't receive

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Hi,

No i am not received yet..

waiting...... :eek: :eek: :eek:
you are time line is close to my time line...

amrsoudy said:
you still didn't receive AOR ?? Until now i sent on 26 aug and still didn't receive

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
kgino said:
For your comparison or reference, here is my experience:

Med instructions - 17 Aug
Medicals received - 10 Sep
Passport request - 17 Sep
Payment of RPRF - 23 Sep
PP submission - 11 Oct
PP returned w/ visa - 26 Oct

My Application Status states Decision Made. But when I click on the details, the info provided is only up to 17 September 2015. No updates after that. By the way, my Visa Office is Abu Dhabi.
Thank you for sharing your experience. It seems we are not so far apart from each other. I have one question about PP, My lawer is telling me I don't have to send my passport to the government, Why are some steps cut out in my case ? She was also telling PFRF was my last step. I am a little confused about this :'(

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
SSS1234 said:
Hello Ldmtl,

Our timelines are so similar. Have you also received a request for RPRF?
Btw thanks for the reply and the contact info.
I paid it up front so i guess they wont send me the request for RPRF

kgino

Aug 11, 2015
UAE and Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 Federal
AOR Received.
21-07-2015 Federal
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2015
YoungKim said:
Thank you for sharing your experience. It seems we are not so far apart from each other. I have one question about PP, My lawer is telling me I don't have to send my passport to the government, Why are some steps cut out in my case ? She was also telling PFRF was my last step. I am a little confused about this :'(
Hello, YoungKim. Looking at your username, I am assuming that you are Korean. :) To my knowledge, that means that you are from a visa-exempt country. You can check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions

If I am correct with my assumption, then, you only need to provide a photocopy of your PP along with other requirements on the Visa office's checklist (PCC, Passport photos, etc). Since you already paid your RPRF, then, I believe you are done. You just wait for the visa office to issue your COPR. Depending on the visa office, this will take time.

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
kgino said:
Hello, YoungKim. Looking at your username, I am assuming that you are Korean. :) To my knowledge, that means that you are from a visa-exempt country.

If I am correct with my assumption, then, you only need to provide a photocopy of your PP along with other requirements on the Visa office's checklist (PCC, Passport photos, etc). Since you already paid your RPRF, then, I believe you are done. You just wait for the visa office to issue your COPR. Depending on the visa office, this will take time.
Yes I am Korean. I remember taking passport photos here as well as the PCC at the Korean embassy. I hope it doesn't take long for my COPR.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Hello,

CIC received my friend application on Aug. 4, 2015. AOR was received on Nov. 3, 2015. On Nov. 12, 2015 he received a request for medical from Sydney and not from a Visa office. He applied from Lebanon. So, still he was not informed about the visa office. Did anybody get a medical request directly from Sydney before? What do you think might be the reason? Are there any changes in processing the application?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have received my CSQ on Nov11, 2016. Is there any time limit to apply for Federal? I have seen 2018 in my CSQ; however, is there another time limit apart from that?

Thanks in advance.

kgino

Aug 11, 2015
UAE and Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 Federal
AOR Received.
21-07-2015 Federal
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2015
Missionquebec said:
Hey Guys,

I have received my CSQ on Nov11, 2016. Is there any time limit to apply for Federal? I have seen 2018 in my CSQ; however, is there another time limit apart from that?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations. I am not aware of any time limit, however, our consultant advised that we proceed with the federal application within 6 months from receiving the CSQ.

This is probably because of the consideration for visa office processing times. You can see in other threads that applicants wait for several months (even over a year) until they receive their visas. You may encounter along the way during your federal application that there are documents that will take time to produce.

Take note that if there are changes in your family status from this time, until the time that you plan to use your CSQ, you will have to submit a form to the Ministry of Immigration to update your file. You can see this in the documents that you received together with your CSQ.

How long are you planning to delay the start of your federal application?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
kgino said:
Congratulations. I am not aware of any time limit, however, our consultant advised that we proceed with the federal application within 6 months from receiving the CSQ.

This is probably because of the consideration for visa office processing times. You can see in other threads that applicants wait for several months (even over a year) until they receive their visas. You may encounter along the way during your federal application that there are documents that will take time to produce.

Take note that if there are changes in your family status from this time, until the time that you plan to use your CSQ, you will have to submit a form to the Ministry of Immigration to update your file. You can see this in the documents that you received together with your CSQ.

How long are you planning to delay the start of your federal application?
Thank you kgino. I am going to start my studies in Australia coming Feb, 2016. So I do not want to land in Canada until the end of 2017, I may land in the end of 2018. In this case, I would like to get a PR on or before 2017. By the way, currently my visa office is HK, but if I move to Australia then I suppose to choose another one, right? I have searched online for Australia's processing time, but could not find it. any idea?

Thanks

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
ABCD EFGH said:
Hello,

CIC received my friend application on Aug. 4, 2015. AOR was received on Nov. 3, 2015. On Nov. 12, 2015 he received a request for medical from Sydney and not from a Visa office. He applied from Lebanon. So, still he was not informed about the visa office. Did anybody get a medical request directly from Sydney before? What do you think might be the reason? Are there any changes in processing the application?
Hey, I got my MED directly from Sydney, visa office CPC-Ottawa
I don't know if there are any changes but i think your friend and his application will be fine

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
ABCD EFGH said:
Hello,

Hi
All the requests that i got (Medical / PCCs / RPRF / Schedule A) are from CIO Sydney..

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Luc22 said:
Hi
All the requests that i got (Medical / PCCs / RPRF / Schedule A) are from CIO Sydney..

Hi,

it is normal to get it from Sydney if it is your visa office. But, when applying from outside Canada, it is not the normal attitude to get a medical request from other than the visa office outside Canada. Any thoughts Guys ?Thanks.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
ABCD EFGH said:
Hi,

it is normal to get it from Sydney if it is your visa office. But, when applying from outside Canada, it is not the normal attitude to get a medical request from other than the visa office outside Canada. Any thoughts Guys ?Thanks.
Yes , in my case it is normal but many inland applicants have Ottawa as VO and received requests from CIO Sydney ..
I realized just before writing my previous post that my VO on my CSQ is CIO Sydney not Ottawa,, :D :D