+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I agree, but they might ask for it to validate some dates and past work experience maybe. They have never asked me to include a CV for a work permit application before so I can't confirm if it's the case.
Yes for work permit under LMIA they ask fkr this. Which was his case

But as u said i agree nothing will stop them from asking that if they want. It's just that didn't see anyone having this request before( cv yes but no letter of employees)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
It is showing me we are reviewing the results of your medical.
Based on that, you may receive Pre-arrival letter within a week or two if your application is complete and they're almost done with your background check. These days, you can't even confirm the estimated time they take to process applications because that mainly depends on how complex one's application is.

Reactions: Pksekhon

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Review of eligibility . We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents November 4, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The overall status shows only 41% completed and pre-arrival letter has been already received.. Any idea how much will it take to get final decision for this inland applicant.
This person believes he has bee exempted from new medicals as he has done the medicals in 2019

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Review of eligibility . We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents November 4, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The overall status shows only 41% completed and pre-arrival letter has been already received.. Any idea how much will it take to get final decision for this inland applicant.
This person believes he has bee exempted from new medicals as he has done the medicals in 2019
It’s pretty unpredictable. My status shows 59% completed and pre arrival and medical passed no additional documents are requested and I’m still waiting for final decision. and on the other hand November 2020 applicants are receiving their CoPRs. It’s unfair to skip some applicants given that everything is completed and not knowing any reason.

Reactions: mkukku and DAS_1

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for clarifying. I sent the employment letters when I applied for CSQ.
Hopefully the federal government shouldn't request them again..