+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Is there anyone (inland) from July 2020 onward applicants who has done with everything including AoR, medical pre arrival and still waiting for final updates for about two months now after medical done?

Last edited:
Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Is there anyone (inland) from July 2020 onward applicants who has done with everything including AoR, medical pre arrival and still waiting for final updates for about two months now after medical done?
Did my medical exam as per their request last week, but haven't heard back from them yet.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I got a question, have you called IRCC and gotten an update from the answering machine? All I hear is that my application was received. Does the answering machine change its message when you get your AOR?

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Just received our PR cards. Two inland applicants. Our portal says photos are in review with IRCC, which indicates this status has nothing to do with your receipt of PR cards (also confirmed by other members in this thread). One recommendation: take your PR photo with professional studios, like Jean Coutu, just to make your life easier. My friend took his photo by himself, which was not accepted by IRCC. Then he turned to Jean Coutu but has been waiting for more than one month after submission.

Plz refer to my signature for our detailed timeline.
Congrats Bro!

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I got a question, have you called IRCC and gotten an update from the answering machine? All I hear is that my application was received. Does the answering machine change its message when you get your AOR?
Yes, it basically reads the processing steps that you see in your IRCC account like processing, eligibility, interview, background etc.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Did my medical exam as per their request last week, but haven't heard back from them yet.
It’s frustrating and I’m getting worried that what could be the reason that they skipped our application. The last update was passed medical on September 15.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
It’s frustrating and I’m getting worried that what could be the reason that they skipped our application. The last update was passed medical on September 15.
If you passed your medical exam, there is nothing to worry about as it's just a matter of time. They might have not completed the Background Check the reason why you weren't contacted.

Reactions: Kzee20

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
If you passed your medical exam, there is nothing to worry about as it's just a matter of time. They might have not completed the Background Check the reason why you weren't contacted.
It could be, but time is very important and I'm afraid that they might forget our application like they did in the case of some of the 2019 applicants. Some of them had to redo their medical exam before the new policy.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
It could be, but time is very important and I'm afraid that they might forget our application like they did in the case of some of the 2019 applicants. Some of them had to redo their medical exam before the new policy.
Have you tried either calling them submitting a Web form inquiring about the status of your application?

thega

Mar 12, 2021
So January 2021 is starting to get AOR slowly, just saw another 1 on FB. Yesterday it was someone from March 2021. Can I say that Saturday might be the big day? They don't work on Saturday but they let that computer auto-release a bunch of AORs in the weekend sometimes.

Pksekhon

Jul 30, 2020
Finally I got my file number and I linked it. It is showing 53% complete. My biometric are already updated . So how much it will take more , please give an idea to me .

Reactions: Sanjar718