AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I have applied in beginning of february in federal from montreal. Still no reply from cic except thst i have a file no
you should contact with CIC. This is unusual .

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
Hello Friends ,

I want to apply to Quebec but not getting proper directions to apply , please help me out by replying to following questions :

1. What is next level intake date for Quebec 2017 ?
2. Does IELTS score are sufficient to apply for Quebec or i need french score also ? I am asking this because i am meeting their score cutt off without french exam score .
3. How to make login to start the application process , i am not getting the right URL?
4. what documents are initially needed to start the application process ? While filling the online form do i need to upload any docs?
5. When to pay the application fee of 765$?

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hello Friends ,

I want to apply to Quebec but not getting proper directions to apply , please help me out by replying to following questions :

1. What is next level intake date for Quebec 2017 ?
2. Does IELTS score are sufficient to apply for Quebec or i need french score also ? I am asking this because i am meeting their score cutt off without french exam score .
3. How to make login to start the application process , i am not getting the right URL?
4. what documents are initially needed to start the application process ? While filling the online form do i need to upload any docs?
5. When to pay the application fee of 765$?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/guide-to-submit-application-in-mon-project.439077/

May Be In This forum you got some idea. !!!

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
CSQ : 22.09.2016
Federal File (Sydney, Nova Scotia) : 18.10.2016
UCI / File No. : 04.02.2017
RPRF (Landing Fee) : 27.02.2017
Medical Request : 01.08.2017
Medical Submitted : 03.08.2017
(Me, Spouse , 1st Child : passed on 05.08.2017)
For 2nd Child (Age : 9 Month) : they asked further report after 3 month. ( 02.11.2017)
Visa Office : New Delhi , India
Now 3 month extend other wise i may get VISA......

If any applicant have premature child and his / her age is 8 to 9 month. and who have completed his / her medical or waiting pl. share. so we can share to each-other experience.

Give a no so i can call or my no is +91 9825075930

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Yes, I sent it by express. it was delivered and I have delivery proof. Hopefully, I will receive it soon.
any luck for AOR ?

abhijitbs

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
AOR Received.
Hi
I sent my file in Aug 10. Today, I received the RPRF email.
Sorry, I sent my file in May 10 (not in Aug) and received AOR in Aug 11. Yesterday , I received the RPRF email, which says,
'In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee – If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.'

But, there is no mention about 'DD in favour of whom? To which address it has to be couriered ?'
I found a cic link (for application processing fee and RPRF together) where I could not see any option to make payment separately for RPRF.
Pls suggest.

abhijitbs

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
AOR Received.
Sorry, I sent my file in May 10 (not in Aug) and received AOR in Aug 11. Yesterday , I received the RPRF email, which says,
'In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible: Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee – If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.'

But, there is no mention about 'DD in favour of whom? To which address it has to be couriered ?'
I found a cic link (for application processing fee and RPRF together) where I could not see any option to make payment separately for RPRF.
Pls help me

jatt07

Aug 25, 2017
'In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible: Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee – If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.'

Pls help me
Hi abhijitbs,

In order to pay RPRF you have make DD in favour of

High Commission of Canada

Sent it to the following address:
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

you can also call them at the following numbers
Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
If you wish to contact Immigration please use the following e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

abhijitbs

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
AOR Received.
Hi abhijitbs,

In order to pay RPRF you have make DD in favour of

High Commission of Canada

Sent it to the following address:
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

you can also call them at the following numbers
Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
If you wish to contact Immigration please use the following e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Thank you very much jatt07 for the swift reply . Have you also paid the RPRF in favour of and sent to the same ?

Thanking you again