AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello dear applicants, please share your experiences if you already submitted the PR application under QSW in May-2017.

Reactions: Nwaoma1

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Any idea our friends have if we submit the application for Federal from within Quebec(inland) will be faster than the outside of Quebec.

Also, average timeline taken for AOR for inland applicants.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Any idea our friends have if we submit the application for Federal from within Quebec(inland) will be faster than the outside of Quebec.

You can check the group timeline google sheet. When you submitted the application ?

gizmology3

Jan 31, 2017
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
03/09/2016
Hello dear applicants, please share your experiences if you already submitted the PR application under QSW in May-2017.
Hey there,

i Applied a long time and got the CSQ but i am afraid that i get rejected because i have a resident permit in germany is that possible? do u have any idea, they are still asking me for paper regarding my stay in germany.
thanks

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..

Although federal timlines say's 13 months for processing ... it is observed that inland applications process with in that time frame ... outland applicants have to rely on work load of respective Visa office.

Reactions: goodboy97

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hey there,

i Applied a long time and got the CSQ but i am afraid that i get rejected because i have a resident permit in germany is that possible? do u have any idea, they are still asking me for paper regarding my stay in germany.
thanks
You can send correspondence to MIDI to inquire about your case ...

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Anyone has any idea if the person is in Canada for Couple of years and his gets processed quickly

gnole

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney N.S
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
21-11-2016
Med's Request
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Anyone has any idea if the person is in Canada for Couple of years and his gets processed quickly
Unfortunately No. There is no quick process for a person who is in Canada.
I am in Montreal more than 4 years and waited 9 months for CSQ and after that 11 months for the Federal stage.

Reactions: sunnymks

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
How long usually it takes to link a file for an inland applicant? my application received by Sydney office on 26 May 2017 & till 8 June 2017 (9th business day) not able to link the file. Any suggestions regarding this? Thanks in advance

Nwaoma1

Jun 12, 2017

Please what is AOR. I am new in the forum

Nwaoma1

Jun 12, 2017
How long usually it takes to link a file for an inland applicant? my application received by Sydney office on 26 May 2017 & till 8 June 2017 (9th business day) not able to link the file. Any suggestions regarding this? Thanks in advance
I also have issues linking my application to my online account. Immigration replied me when I contacted them and said that the problem is with my place of birth. Since then I have written it the way I wrote it in the original form and tried many other ways yet the issue is not resolved. I applied since February. No word from cic

Reactions: goodboy97

Nwaoma1

Jun 12, 2017
My application was received on 1st March 2017. Since then I have neither been able to link my application to my online account nor received anything from immigration. They only thing they told me was that my place of birth was not written as it was in the original. I have written both in capital and small letter, and tried many other ways , yet it is not working out
4months now no word from CIC.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how exactly to link an application with the online account.
And how can i create an online account?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I also have issues linking my application to my online account. Immigration replied me when I contacted them and said that the problem is with my place of birth. Since then I have written it the way I wrote it in the original form and tried many other ways yet the issue is not resolved. I applied since February. No word from cic
hello, when did CIC receive your application? what was your problem with you birth place? what do you mean by original form?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
My application was received on 1st March 2017. Since then I have neither been able to link my application to my online account nor received anything from immigration. They only thing they told me was that my place of birth was not written as it was in the original. I have written both in capital and small letter, and tried many other ways , yet it is not working out
4months now no word from CIC.
how did CIC contact with you ? did you receive an email or letter by mail ? when did CIC contact with you ?