+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC NEWS FOR THOSE WHO SENT APPLICATIONS IN NOV 2015

motianna

Nov 26, 2015
Hello folks!!
I am gonna apply for CSQ in January 2016. I have a masters degree in Computer Engineer. Is it eligible to fullfil training area??Kindly guide me I will be really very thankful :)

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
CarlosRobayo23 said:
Anyone has been charged? AOR?
You can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYTuiMJtd489ruuMKF_TA2aeVww8kIkvKefuaWP32OQ/edit#gid=1063227906

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
motianna said:
Hello folks!!
I am gonna apply for CSQ in January 2016. I have a masters degree in Computer Engineer. Is it eligible to fullfil training area??Kindly guide me I will be really very thankful :)
First, you should to check out if the requirements will be the same for then. However here is the link 2015 list of area of training: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf Also, you can calculate your points with the next link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Good luck!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CarlosRobayo23 said:
Anyone has been charged? AOR?
Yes. Check the link Hope gave; also Martinez blog/facebook page. several French language fora & whattsapp groups where people are reporting credit cards charged.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOPE :) said:
First, you should to check out if the requirements will be the same for then. However here is the link 2015 list of area of training: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf Also, you can calculate your points with the next link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Good luck!
+1.

Also read here about how immigration QC compares and assesses educational qualifications for AOT:
http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/gpi-npi/composantes_3/gpi-3-1.pdf

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Lammawitch said:
+1.

Also read here about how immigration QC compares and assesses educational qualifications for AOT:
http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/gpi-npi/composantes_3/gpi-3-1.pdf
THANKS ;)

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
hello...
yesterday I received some bad news from quebec..I called them and asked for updates.
so my application was within the caps of 3500 application. but it was returned to me by regular mail on December 9.
the reason was so ridiculous , I filled the application and I didn't need any points for languages, so I didn't claim points for it, but they said that I should check the box that says that I didn't submit the tests... real joke..
I will be waiting for the online process..
does anyone know if for the online process we need to upload documents or not? shall I scan all my documents?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassankm said:
hello...
yesterday I received some bad news from quebec..I called them and asked for updates.
so my application was within the caps of 3500 application. but it was returned to me by regular mail on December 9.
the reason was so ridiculous , I filled the application and I didn't need any points for languages, so I didn't claim points for it, but they said that I should check the box that says that I didn't submit the tests... real joke..
does anyone know if for the online process we need to upload documents or not? shall I scan all my documents?
Nobody knows the procedure yet, but scan all your documents and be ready for that.

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
hassankm said:
hello...
Im so sorry for your situation. You should to prepare all your documents for the next year. Nobody knows how will work the online process but you need to scan all your documents just in case. Good luck!

MarianneVill

Dec 14, 2015
Hi everybody! my agency in montreal submitted my documents last nov 4 but last dec 10 i recieved an email direct from immigration that they are returning my documents because quota reached already. I emailed my agency and they told me that theyre still verifying my case cause theres a system error in quebec immigration part. I am not conteted with their answer so i called the MICC they say my documents not opened yet because theres no information in their system and just call them after a week. anybody experienced this?

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
MarianneVill said:
Hi everybody! my agency in montreal submitted my documents last nov 4 but last dec 10 i recieved an email direct from immigration that they are returning my documents because quota reached already. I emailed my agency and they told me that theyre still verifying my case cause theres a system error in quebec immigration part. I am not conteted with their answer so i called the MICC they say my documents not opened yet because theres no information in their system and just call them after a week. anybody experienced this?

You should call to MIDI to know what exactly date your agency submitted your documents. Because if your agency submitted your documents on time it would not be a problem. I sent my application on Nov 7 and they received it on Nov 9 just on time before the cap reached. Act fast!

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
hassankm said:
hello...
Im sorry about your return, and yes it is a ridiculous answer however they are very strict about the forms and how you fill those, I have seen many people get their files returned for the same reason as you. They or their partner did not check the boxes in the forms about "not sending language exams" be cautious next time. When i sent my file i triple check and it fact depending on the adobe reader version there are some incompatibilities between windows 10 and previous versions and adobe reader so double check your forms sometimes you check something and when you print it is not checked.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
hi guys who lodged in Novembe - please added your cases here: http://myimmitracker.com/qswp

I think in long-term we can all benefit from being able to add/edit our cases, and comment on each other progress + reports will be soon available.

Zain15

Dec 14, 2015
Hi.. Same with us also. Our agency told us that maybe there is system error so they will still verify it. We tried to contact MIDI but unfortunately line was busy. We are still hoping and praying for positive result.