+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

suwal

Feb 4, 2010
hellow
friends my Dob is 1978 june 15 , I'll be 35 years old in june 2013. I'm planning to apply on november 2013. On that day I'll be 35years & 6 months.
in this case Do I get 16 point ?. It was written 18-35 =16
plz help me friends

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES....you age is counted at the date when the RECEIVE the application.

suwal said:
hellow
friends my Dob is 1978 june 15 , I'll be 35 years old in june 2013. I'm planning to apply on november 2013. On that day I'll be 35years & 6 months.
in this case Do I get 16 point ?. It was written 18-35 =16
plz help me friends

Andre-C

Apr 17, 2013
Hi Islandbabe, I have a short question to you. As I understand the first step would be a). the application for CSQ, whereas in the second step b). I would have to send another application package to Nova Scotia, where the department is based.

In both of the packages similar documents have to be provided. Do I send for the CSQ certified documents and to Nova Scotia just copies of them, or do both of the departments need certified documents?

(According to the checklist one have to keep a copy of all documents sent for CSQ, which is the reason I am assuming that these docs would have to be sent to Nova Scotia).

Many thanks for your support in advance!

suwal

Feb 4, 2010
islandbabe said:
YES....you age is counted at the date when the RECEIVE the application.
thanks islanbabe
yes they count the date of application, but I'm confuse, 35 & 6 moths count as 35 years or 36 years.
35 & 6 months will get 16 points or 14

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
16 points......If you were to apply when you get to 36yrs then it would be 14 points.

suwal said:
thanks islanbabe
yes they count the date of application, but I'm confuse, 35 & 6 moths count as 35 years or 36 years.
35 & 6 months will get 16 points or 14

ibajaj

Feb 17, 2013
Hi Friends.,I wanted some information regarding Quebec skilled worker program.
Wanted to know whether dentists can apply for it or not. I am a dentist practicing in india, with all points criteria matching.
dont know whether dentists are in quebec demand or not.

Kindly reply.
Regards.

oge

Jan 4, 2013
islandbabe said:
16 points......If you were to apply when you get to 36yrs then it would be 14 points.
@islandbabe, please do you know the noc code for assistant accountant? Also, do I have to send the police certificate together with my application when applying for the certificate before the main application.

PLS PLS REPLY.

dhavalpanchal

Dec 31, 2012
Hello everyone,

I had already applied for Quebec skilled worker program on 20th December, 2012. And I got my file number by email on 23rd March, 2013 and also got the receipt of $750 paid (for single applicant) on 13th April, 2013.

Now I want to know how long it will take time to get my CSQ certificates?

Please help me. When I applied for this program, my agent had told me that you will get CSQ certificate within 4-6 months. Now they tell me it will take more than 6 months time period.

Can anybody please tell me the approx time of getting CSQ certificate after getting file number ?

Also please tell me the complete time period of getting Quebec skilled worker visa ?

Your help will be really helpful to people like me.

Many Thanks,
Dhaval

oge

Jan 4, 2013
dhavalpanchal said:
Hello everyone,

I had already applied for Quebec skilled worker program on 20th December, 2012. And I got my file number by email on 23rd March, 2013 and also got the receipt of $750 paid (for single applicant) on 13th April, 2013.

Please help me. When I applied for this program, my agent had told me that you will get CSQ certificate within 4-6 months. Now they tell me it will take more than 6 months time period.

Can anybody please tell me the approx time of getting CSQ certificate after getting file number ?

Also please tell me the complete time period of getting Quebec skilled worker visa ?

Many Thanks,
Dhaval

I read on the Quebec website that it take between 4-6 months to get it.

Please, did you attach police certificate with your application?

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Dear Have you done you also submitted french and IELTS test reports? How much was your score? Can you write down the details of your score?

Cheers

dhavalpanchal said:
Hello everyone,

Many Thanks,
Dhaval

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Oge...No I dont know the code for the NOC...look at the AOT chart....and no you do not need to send police certificate with you CSQ application.

oge said:
@ islandbabe, please do you know the noc code for assistant accountant? Also, do I have to send the police certificate together with my application when applying for the certificate before the main application.

PLS PLS REPLY.

Andre-C

Apr 17, 2013
I am still not sure whether I should apply, as the criteria seems to be not very clear...

Does the following document have to be submitted ones or twice (one for the applicant + one for his wife), or is it just one for both?

# Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-1520-AA)

Thank you in advance.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twice
Andre-C said:
I am still not sure whether I should apply, as the criteria seems to be not very clear...

Does the following document have to be submitted ones or twice (one for the applicant + one for his wife), or is it just one for both?

# Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-1520-AA)

Thank you in advance.

Andre-C

Apr 17, 2013
Thank you. So, I would have to fill it in with

a). my personal data + the data of my wife (starting with me)
and then
b) my wife's data at first and mine as husband (starting with my wife)?

I do not see a reason in that, since I do would already provide all the information for my wife in my personal application?

Or did you mean that I fill in one to get the CSQ and the second one for the permanent residency visa?

Inurrite

Aug 27, 2012
Help Please!
after receiving the latest new on the federal govermernt regarding the 24 proffesions accepted, i thought i wouldnt have any other chance, but talking to a lawyer he told me that i still have chance to apply thru Quebec but my problem or i thought my problem was my lack of french.

Profession, Social Work 4 years bachelor degree in USA
IELTS 7.5 writing, reading and listening and 8 in speaking
age 29 yrs old
work experience almost 7 years
spouse age 30 and Dental Prostesis 2 year diploma
1 dependent child, 10 years old
We dont have family memebers but we have close friends for adaptability
We have all the funds needed

We dont know any french, I just enrolled in my first french class.

my question is can we apply without presenting french profficency

id appreciate your response :)