+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

itsshadab

Jun 7, 2011
Friends,

I am collecting documents to send my application for QSW. Like most of the people in India, I do not have a birth certificate.
Can someone please clarify if the class X marksheet / passport will serve the purpose of date of birth proof or is it mandatory to get it from the municipal bodies?

Thanks for your help

Shadab

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
itsshadab said:
Friends,

I am collecting documents to send my application for QSW. Like most of the people in India, I do not have a birth certificate.
Can someone please clarify if the class X marksheet / passport will serve the purpose of date of birth proof or is it mandatory to get it from the municipal bodies?

Thanks for your help

Shadab
You have to get a notary

jish ...

Jun 4, 2012
hey guys...need sme hlp....i received my acknowledgement in april 22nd for quebec immigration..i havnt attached my french a1 results with my file..later on i appeared a1 and passed...can i attach my a1 results.can u guys suggest how to track my processing status coz i havnt recieved any status updates after tht... ???

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
mkshah said:
as per new rules post dec 5th, 2011 you must submit original certificates of language tests.

Attestations are not accepted by them. If you submit attestations, then there are chances that your entire application package may be returned to you as imcomplete application.
Hi man, I also got the same problem. I have just got the Attestation de Reussite and I need to wait for 5 months before I can ge tthe Diploma Certificate. Did you find out whether we can just submit Attestation de Certificate while making our application??

Cheers.

NIKHIL111

Oct 26, 2011
hi friends

Could you please advice if I could score points under area of training.If yes than how many points under which category.

Bachelors in textiles sciences - Bsc (Hons)Textiles Sciences - 4 years
MBA - Finance & Investment Management (Major) - UK - 1 year

I would be very very thankful to you

Thanks
Nikhil

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
genona said:
guys, i just want to ask if during the interview, do we need to fill another form of selection certificate for update?
I dont think you have to fill another form at interview, how ever after getting CSQ for federal you have supply same documents again + the police verification certificates

Jul 10, 2012
My Dear Friends,

Would you please let me know where the QVisa interview will be conducted for Indian applicants . I mean at New Delhi OR Hongkong

Jul 10, 2012
My Dear Friends,

Would you please let me know where the Quebec Visa interview will be conducted for Indian applicants . I mean at New Delhi (OR) Hongkong (OR) Some where Else.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh.

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
Hi,
How are you all sending IELTS score card?? Quebec Immigration need original, so you all are sending original directly from IELTS to Quebec Immigration or the original copy (the one copy that we get ) along with your application ??

Also for French I have given DELF (Diplome d'etudes en langue francaise). They told me that final Diploma Certificate will come after 5 months but currently they have given me "Attestion de Reussite" (which is like a transcript). So will this "Attestation de Reussitte" be ok with you for proving my French ability?? It is also an official document and I can submit it in original.

Please help me,
Cheers.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
dvenkatesh1987 said:
My Dear Friends,

Would you please let me know where the Quebec Visa interview will be conducted for Indian applicants . I mean at New Delhi (OR) Hongkong (OR) Some where Else.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh.

If your living in Indian then its Delhi. But recently a person i know went HK for interview as there were no dates available at Delhi office. You can also choose to wait if you like

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
nn234 said:
Hi,
How are you all sending IELTS score card?? Quebec Immigration need original, so you all are sending original directly from IELTS to Quebec Immigration or the original copy (the one copy that we get ) along with your application ??

Also for French I have given DELF (Diplome d'etudes en langue francaise). They told me that final Diploma Certificate will come after 5 months but currently they have given me "Attestion de Reussite" (which is like a transcript). So will this "Attestation de Reussitte" be ok with you for proving my French ability?? It is also an official document and I can submit it in original.

Please help me,
Cheers.

Hey man, no body can answer my question ??

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes you have to send the original IELTS score card and French DELF result.
Transcript will be fine
nn234 said:
Hey man, no body can answer my question ??

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
harit79 said:

Yes you have to send the original IELTS score card and French DELF result.
Transcript will be fine
Hey man, thanks for the reply. You mean for DELF Attestation de Reussitte will be fine and for IELTS do I have to send them my results through IELTS or along with my application. If I send it with my application my original copy will be gone since IELTS does not give another copy to me???

Thanks