+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes you have to send the result with your initial application.
Here is the link, hope that helps.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/index.html
nn234 said:
Hey man, thanks for the reply. You mean for DELF Attestation de Reussitte will be fine and for IELTS do I have to send them my results through IELTS or along with my application. If I send it with my application my original copy will be gone since IELTS does not give another copy to me???

Thanks

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
Hi, thanks,
And for French DELF -- Attestation of Reussite is ok ??I can't submit the final certificate because I will get the final certificate after 5 months.

Have you also applied for it .... which exam did you give for French??

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
harit79 said:

Yes you have to send the result with your initial application.
Here is the link, hope that helps.

Hi, thanks,
And for French DELF -- Attestation of Reussite is ok ??I can't submit the final certificate because I will get the final certificate after 5 months.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
itsshadab said:
Can you kindly elaborate that? Do I need to get notarized copy of my class X marksheet?

Thanks for helping
notary stating you do not have birth certificate and the information like DOB is correct acknowledge by ur parents.
More detials Go to an advocate tell him ur dont have birth certificate he will do it for u. 200 INR sorted maybe.
just Incase you dont know you also have to get all your educational copies notarized with a seal Original Seen.

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
nn234,

Many of us are in this situation. Unfortunately, only the original DELF diploma is accepted, so Attestation of Reussite will not be accepted to get points awarded for French.

Why don't you write an email to BIQ to get this re-confirmed?

Best of luck!

nn234 said:
Hi, thanks,

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
manojneelu said:
nn234,

Many of us are in this situation. Unfortunately, only the original DELF diploma is accepted, so Attestation of Reussite will not be accepted to get points awarded for French.

Why don't you write an email to BIQ to get this re-confirmed?

Best of luck!
Hi, thanks for the reply,

I have already emailed BIQ regarding this but I have got no reply till now.

Who told you that Attestation de Reussite will not be accepted??

Also it seems that you have already submitted your application. So you have sent your Diploma or Attestation de Reussite ??

Thanks

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
Dear Experts

I am very close to submit my QSW application but i have a question that i could not find an answer for! So far :)

My university degree is: Bachelor of Economics - Major: computer and information systems in economics, administration and accountency. It was part time study, it is issued by public recognized university - open learning program

We had to attend practical and theiory classes two days a week. I have ministry decision that proves thet the total number of weekly classes was more than 25 hours per week. I have transcript of all 4 years and recognized diploma.

1- in which category my degree falls?
2- will they grant me 6 points for area of training
3- will they grant me another 10 points for years of study?

Thx

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Hello,

This is the response I received from BIQ, Hong Kong in mid-May 2012:

Si vous aimerez obtenir des points pour vos compétences linguistiques en français, vous devez nous faire parvenir les résultats de DELF en original lors de dépôt votre demande de CSQ.

If you wish to obtain points for your French proficiency, you must have your original test certificate of DELF enclosed with your application when you submit it.

After this, I sent the CSQ application without DELF A1 diploma, since I did not want to wait (I think, I scored enough points for getting my application accepted.). So, I mentioned in the Application for Selection Certificate that I am not submitting an attestation of results. However, I sent a letter from AF confirming course details along with attestation that I successfully passed A1 level internal exam conducted by AF. I also explained in a cover letter that I am not claiming points for French, but I am keen to learn French and that I am taking steps to reach that goal. Hope this works for me. ???

Later, I received my Attestation de Reussite, I scored > 16 points in all 4 sections. ;D

Let us see which comes first, my AOR or DELF A1 diploma... :)

So, when are you planning to submit your application? Your NOC?

Good luck!

nn234 said:
Hi, thanks for the reply,

I have already emailed BIQ regarding this but I have got no reply till now.

Who told you that Attestation de Reussite will not be accepted??

Also it seems that you have already submitted your application. So you have sent your Diploma or Attestation de Reussite ??

Thanks

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
manojneelu said:
Hello,

This is the response I received from BIQ, Hong Kong in mid-May 2012:

Si vous aimerez obtenir des points pour vos compétences linguistiques en français, vous devez nous faire parvenir les résultats de DELF en original lors de dépôt votre demande de CSQ.

If you wish to obtain points for your French proficiency, you must have your original test certificate of DELF enclosed with your application when you submit it.

After this, I sent the CSQ application without DELF A1 diploma, since I did not want to wait (I think, I scored enough points for getting my application accepted.). So, I mentioned in the Application for Selection Certificate that I am not submitting an attestation of results. However, I sent a letter from AF confirming course details along with attestation that I successfully passed A1 level internal exam conducted by AF. I also explained in a cover letter that I am not claiming points for French, but I am keen to learn French and that I am taking steps to reach that goal. Hope this works for me. ???

Later, I received my Attestation de Reussite, I scored > 16 points in all 4 sections. ;D

Let us see which comes first, my AOR or DELF A1 diploma... :)

So, when are you planning to submit your application? Your NOC?

Good luck!
Hi, Though I have given my DELF at B1 level and passed with < 16 ;) .... I am still at the priliminary stage of my research. I still need to have a look at NOC and still have to give IELTS also. I cannot submit my application without French language score because otherwise I do not have enough score ...... will seek your guidance where ever necessary .... thanks a lot

By the way how much time does it generally (on average) take to receive AOR??

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
@ nn234,

I am not an expert, but I will be more than happy to share whatever information I have.

I think, it takes 1.5 to 2 months on an average to receive AOR. Please refer to the following QSW tracker for timelines created by one of the forum members: http://bit.ly/qswtracker

Thanks!

nn234 said:
Hi, Though I have given my DELF at B1 level and passed with < 16 ;) .... I am still at the priliminary stage of my research. I still need to have a look at NOC and still have to give IELTS also. I cannot submit my application without French language score because otherwise I do not have enough score ...... will seek your guidance where ever necessary .... thanks a lot

By the way how much time does it generally (on average) take to receive AOR??

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes i have applied for QSW last year and got result of DELF A2.
I did ask HK BIQ regarding to result. And they replied as below
Kindly note that we accept the original certificate/ diploma only.
nn234 said:
Hi, thanks,

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
manojneelu said:
@ nn234,

I am not an expert, but I will be more than happy to share whatever information I have.

I think, it takes 1.5 to 2 months on an average to receive AOR. Please refer to the following QSW tracker for timelines created by one of the forum members: http://bit.ly/qswtracker

Thanks!
thanks mate :)

nn234

Jun 22, 2012
harit79 said:

Yes i have applied for QSW last year and got result of DELF A2.
I did ask HK BIQ regarding to result. And they replied as below
Kindly note that we accept the original certificate/ diploma only.
lets see what they reply to me..... I have even scanned them a copy of my Attestation de Reussite so that they can understand what I am asking properly. I think Attestation de Reussite must be ok because it is also an original document ... but lets see what they tell :)

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
mkshah said:
hi raghav,
As per previous update, BIQ HK was processing applications received till October-2010. Latest update says, presently there are no interview scheduled for India.
pls check below link:

There is one interview mission scheduled for HK from August 27, 2012 to Oct 5, 2012, but it is less chances that applicants like us who applied in later half of year 2011 will get our turn for interview in this schedule.
May be we will be called in next interview mission. Still not announced, but I guess it will be in ND in Nov-Dec 2012.
Hi MK,

Thanks for the update mate. I too was following the same link to interview progress so far. Seems line QSC is becoming very popular now and hence the delay. I do hope (sincerely) that the call comes within this year.

Till then, preparing for the D-Day.

itsshadab

Jun 7, 2011
sameer004 said:
notary stating you do not have birth certificate and the information like DOB is correct acknowledge by ur parents.
More detials Go to an advocate tell him ur dont have birth certificate he will do it for u. 200 INR sorted maybe.
just Incase you dont know you also have to get all your educational copies notarized with a seal Original Seen.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate. I'll check with a notary.