+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

shimpy

Apr 28, 2012
francaise said:
It's better for you to check the GUI before posting anything coz Skimpy asked about the points of delf A1 if he gets 16 marks in listening and speaking, Delf a1 gives 2 points not 4 points.

To confirm Please see the page 38 on the link given below :
THANK U SO MUCH.. FOR YOUR HELP..

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FRANCIS IN THE GPI it is mentioned for A1

you will get 2 pts of speaking
2 pts for listening
total 4 pts

A2 points are same for 3 speaking and 3 listening i ve seen the latest update by them mate

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
FRANCIS IN THE GPI it is mentioned for A1

you will get 2 pts of speaking
2 pts for listening
total 4 pts

A2 points are same for 3 speaking and 3 listening i ve seen the latest update by them mate

if you click on the link which i mentioned on my above post then the latest version of the GUI will open i.e (Avril, 2012) in which it's mentioned 1 under Requérant principal column, it means 1(listening) + 1( speaking) = 2

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Members,
Need Suggestion on 1 point which is for the funds , how much funds do i need to show for the single applicant for Quebec QSW and what are the forms to show it.

1. can it be in form of Tax saving Fixed Deposits.
2. Can it be in form of PF Account.
3. Can it be in form of NSC.

Please Suggest the best way of showing the Funds to claim 1 Point.

Thanks & Regards
varun garg

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
varungarg,

2 options that you have mentioned involve a lock-in period right ? tax saving fd and NSC.

though its not stated explicitly about the form in which the funds should be presented, the logical thing would be to show funds which are in liquid form or which can be withdrawn at any given point.

1. Cash in a/c
2. Fixed Deposits.
3. PF - am not sure about this - but withdrawing from PF takes anything from 3 - 12 months !

would others like to comment ?

varungarg said:
Dear Members,
Need Suggestion on 1 point which is for the funds , how much funds do i need to show for the single applicant for Quebec QSW and what are the forms to show it.

1. can it be in form of Tax saving Fixed Deposits.
2. Can it be in form of PF Account.
3. Can it be in form of NSC.

Please Suggest the best way of showing the Funds to claim 1 Point.

Thanks & Regards
varun garg

shan123

May 21, 2012
Hello Sir,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply for canada immigration (Quebec) in next two weeks. I have few doubts in my mind, hope you can help me with this . Here are our details...

MYSELF :28YRS
STUDIES :ENGINEERING (B.Tech C.Sc) 4yrs form India
M.S (IT) from (USA) 2yrs
Work Experience: 5yrs+ in the same field (USA)
ILETS : NO
FRENCH: NO
Job offer form Quebec : no
SPOUSE: 27YRS
STUDIES: M.B.B.S from India
CHILDREN:2 ( 3yrs and 2yrs) U.S CITIZENS
Work experience of my spouse : none
ILETS AND FRENCH : NO
Relatives in Quebec : none
Finance : good

1) Do we qualify for applying Quebec immigration under skilled worker?
2) Which Group we come under?? GP 1 or 2 or 3??
3) How much time it takes for the processing?
4) We are going to apply from USA (Temporary residence) Will it matter??
5) Do we need to give ILETS as I have been working in USA almost 6yrs??
6) If i apply for quebec and after few years want to work/move to some other province in canada(like good job offer), is this possible??
7)Do we need to give french proficiency tests??
8)what are chances of my wife getting into medical residency/ practice there?

Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.

elmamazo

May 22, 2012
Hello guys

I am a bit confused about education

here is my file

Computer Science dregree (5 years) and Right now Im doing a master but I am thinking about dropping out due to a good job offer. (my wife has the same degree)

Also
we dont speak any french, can we apply and learn french while we wait for the interview(and still get points)?

thanks in advance

shimpy

Apr 28, 2012
francaise said:
if you click on the link which i mentioned on my above post then the latest version of the GUI will open i.e (Avril, 2012) in which it's mentioned 1 under Requérant principal column, it means 1(listening) + 1( speaking) = 2
thnk u so much for your discussion but .sorry i m getting confused. can you both please tell me the final answer.

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
vibez_well said:
Dear Member,

Thanks a lot for answering my Query , you are right in these 2 options there is always a locking period so according to you the better way is in form of Fixed Deposits / cash and also if i have joint account with my mother and my mother is the Principal applicant will it hold good .

How much funds do we need to show for a single applicant .

Please advise.

Dear

varungarg,

2 options that you have mentioned involve a lock-in period right ? tax saving fd and NSC.

though its not stated explicitly about the form in which the funds should be presented, the logical thing would be to show funds which are in liquid form or which can be withdrawn at any given point.

1. Cash in a/c
2. Fixed Deposits.
3. PF - am not sure about this - but withdrawing from PF takes anything from 3 - 12 months !

would others like to comment ?

itsshadab

Jun 7, 2011
Dear Members,

I am looking to apply for QSW. Can you please evaluate my points to see if I qualify

Degree: B.Tech (Electronics) INDIA + MBA (FRANCE)
Work Exp: 5 years
French: DELF B1 level
IELTS: overall band 7.5 (listening - 8.5, reading 8, speaking 7, writing 6.5)
Spouse: Masters in Biochemistry, Age 27, No work experience, no french language ability
Children: 1 (7months old)
No previous stay in Canada/Quebec. Spouse's aunt is a Canadian citizen
Thanks for your help

Shadab

shimpy

Apr 28, 2012
francaise said:
thnk u so much for your discussion but .sorry i m getting confused. can you both please tell me the final answer.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Dear All,

I have a very important question about education:

What exactly is the definition of 1 yr diploma?

I'm an export agent. I hold an advanced diploma from the "Institute of Chartered Ship Brokers" in the U.K. This is the governing entity of my industry. In order to obtain this diploma, one must pass two exams over the period of 2 years. You are given a study guide for both exams and you must sit the exam within one year. There are no "in class" lessons or anything like it.
Will immigration Quebec recognize this diploma? Will I be awarded the correspondent points for a 1 year diploma? I would really appreciate an answer.

Thanks to all,

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shimpy said:
A1 = 2 points, if get 16 each in listening and speaking.

meemansa

Sep 16, 2011
Bonjour,
MK SHAH
Have you know about[when] to start new online tool for Recognizing engineer's foreign credentials ?
Hope you reply soon
à bientôt
Nilesh Desai