Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Can you be more specific on your french level ? is it A2, B2 or C2 (I have appraised your points on A2)

You are eligible to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate as 49 Points are required for the same and you have 53 at this time.

Note: Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a Single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points.

Your QSW Points based on your Qualifications
Points For >> Points Eared >> (Remarks/Suggestion If any)
=============================================================================================================
Your Education Points >> 12
Your Area of Training Points >> 6
Your Quebec Employment offer Points >> 0 >> (You can earn upto 10 points by getting a job offer from a Quebec Employer)
Your Work Experience Points >> 8
Your Age Points >> 16
Your French Listening Points >> 3 >> (It seems you have already appeared for A2 Level of French Now Try to prepare for French B1 Level which will give you total 4 Points)
Your French Speaking Points >> 3 >> (It seems you have already appeared for A2 Level of French Now Try to prepare for French B1 Level which will give you total 4 Points)
Your English Listening Points >> 2
Your English Speaking Points >> 2
Your Lived/Stayed in Quebec Points >> 0
Your Family in Quebec Points >> 0
As you are not Married, Spouse Characteristics Points is Not Applicable for you.
As you have no child, you cannot claim points for the same.
Financial Self-sufficiency Points >> 1
Total Points >> 53

canadaforgood said:
Kindly any expert in the forum calculate the points that I will get

Education - MBA
Area of training - My degree is 2 years Masters in Business Administration + Vocational one year Diploma
Experience - more than 5 years ( Approximately 10 years in the same feild of study)
Age - 33 years
Fund - Meet the requirments
IELTS - More than 6.5 for all and over rall of 7.0
French - Delf 2

wife age 33 years

No accomapaning childern

Thanks and Advance .......

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
desole pour la reponse tardive

Yes, it will be accepted.

shimpy said:
thank you so much for your reply. i want to ask one thing more. i m working as a clinical instructor in a nursing college . will that experience be accepted for quebec ?

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Yes you are eligble to apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate.
Bon Chance!

Your QSW Points based on your Qualifications/Inputs
=============================================================================================================
Your Education Points >> 10
Your Quebec Employment offer Points >> 0 >> (You can earn upto 10 points by getting a job offer from a Quebec Employer)
Your Age Points >> 16
Your French Listening Points >> 4 >> (It seems you have already appeared for B1 Level of French Now Try to prepare for French B2 Level which will give you total 6 Points)
Your French Speaking Points >> 4 >> (It seems you have already appeared for B1 Level of French Now Try to prepare for French B2 Level which will give you total 6 Points)
As you are not Married, Spouse Characteristics Points is Not Applicable for you.
Total Points >> 53

Montreal_Jtaime said:
Hi Friends/Salut les amis,

I am from India and planning to apply for Quebec Immigration program and intend to stay in Quebec.

Could you help me with my eligibility and point calculation.

Education-I am Bachelor of Commerce-I am also joining Diploma in banking finance management distance course which is of one year from Nursee Munjee Institute of management.-Will I get points for this distance course If I complete before preliminary evaluation

Age-27

Ielts-6.5 both listening and speaking

Work Experience-More than 6 yrs of experience in Multinational Financial Institution(Major functions worked in Sales & Operations)

French-TCF-level achieved B1 in Expression & comprehension orale

Funds-I will meet the requirements

Marital status-Single

Merci en avance/thanks in advance :D

canadaforgood

Aug 19, 2011
Thanks Abhisri200k,

I also want to clarify they give 12 points in Section A for Business management (DCS 3 years ) and in Section B Business Administration ( Bach 3 years) 6 marks.

What is DCS stands for ????

I can't see such a big difference I mean usually except Business administartion more academic and Business management more practicle ??? However business administration is mostly higer than business management ...Can some one clarify this...

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Well I dont know exactly what DCS means but by looking at the Area of Training list it seems it has something to do with college level diploma. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf)

Yes, There is not much difference between the two but it is what it is.

And one more thing, I have not added your wife points, I think I missed it.

Add 3 points for your wife age
AND
If your wife is Graduate then add 2 points and If she is graduate in something in Section A then add 3 points
if your wife has A1 french with add 1 point

So now your total is 53 + 3 (Age Points) = 56

Add other points yourself and see if you are qualify.

• An applicant with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 57 points to qualify.
  • Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a applicant with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 63 points.

canadaforgood said:
Thanks Abhisri200k,

I also want to clarify they give 12 points in Section A for Business management (DCS 3 years ) and in Section B Business Administration ( Bach 3 years) 6 marks.

What is DCS stands for ????

I can't see such a big difference I mean usually except Business administartion more academic and Business management more practicle ??? However business administration is mostly higer than business management ...Can some one clarify this...

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all Friends-----------Please if anyone can answer me

I am from India and planning to apply for Quebec under skilled program and to stay in Quebec.

Education-I am Bachelor of engineering (Food Technology specilization)
-I am also done Diploma in computer applications
Both above from INDIA

Age-28

Work Experience-4 yrs of experience in Edible Vegetable oil as Research and Development Officer and in Biscuit manufacturing Industry as Quality Assurance Officer in INDIA

French- still not given .As it is must in QUBEC so i will do and What minimum score is required for me

Marital status-Single

Please tell whether i can apply with my education and experience
If YES then what French score is reuired nad how much time visa processing require for it

Please Please

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Currently you are not eligible you still need 4 points, which you can get by A2 level of French
A single applicant must score at least 49 points

It takes about 12 months

Your QSW Points based on your Qualifications/Inputs
Your Education Points >> 10
Your Age Points >> 16
Your French Listening Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Listening Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your French Speaking Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Speaking Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Total Points >> 45

sumangrewal said:
Hi to all Friends-----------Please if anyone can answer me

I am from India and planning to apply for Quebec under skilled program and to stay in Quebec.

Education-I am Bachelor of engineering (Food Technology specilization)
-I am also done Diploma in computer applications
Both above from INDIA

Age-28

Work Experience-4 yrs of experience in Edible Vegetable oil as Research and Development Officer and in Biscuit manufacturing Industry as Quality Assurance Officer in INDIA

French- still not given .As it is must in QUBEC so i will do and What minimum score is required for me

Marital status-Single

Please tell whether i can apply with my education and experience
If YES then what French score is reuired nad how much time visa processing require for it

Please Please

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group members,

Please suggest on Priority.

Please Suggest for my Application of Quebec PR .

As now they have changed the rules that is they have made the Groups and have introduced the Caps and i will fall under Group2 only in which 14300 Application will be Accepted.so it will be fine like if i will be submitting in July 2012 my file as by then i need to prepare for french exam,

Also please suggest which french exam i should appear for.

also Suggest can i apply now for A1 and submit the result and if i clear for A2 later on can i submit the result later on also for A2 even once i have also got the AOR number.

My Profile is as below.

Age - 28 years

Education - BSC(General Studied Computer Application as a Subject
instead of Chemistry so we can say it as Bsc ( Computer Applications))
and MCA(Masters of Computer application)

All the Study is from India only.

Does my intern ship for 6 months during my Master degree will be
counted for experience

Experience - 4 years in Software Testing completing on 14- july-2012

IELTS - Listening 8 , speaking 6.5

French A1 Cleared.

Martial Status:- Single

Upto which level i will need to Clear the French Exam.

can we also update the Result once our file is Submitted.

jvictorfc

Aug 16, 2011
Hi ambi1775,

Have you gotten any news if they will accept or not the Academic Ielts? I saw in ielts website the information bellow and that is all we need but I trully need an official information from them.

Test format

IELTS is available in two test formats:
Academic or General Training. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules but different Reading and Writing modules ...

agent14 said:
Guys help me please.

I received a letter today about my application. They are requesting me to send them a proof of my French or English proficiency, thing is, I did attach my IELTS result with my application although it's a certified true copy. The letter says,

You have six months from the date of this letter to provide ORIGINAL documents required in order to prove your linguistic proficiency.

In their website, based on my understanding, they accept certified true copy so I am wondering why they're requesting for an original copy.

BTW, my IELTS is ACAD w/c I am still confuse if they accept it or they need GT. Please help me. Thank you

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
its best if you just mail the BIQ with this query and act quickly ?

jvictorfc said:
Hi ambi1775,

Have you gotten any news if they will accept or not the Academic Ielts? I saw in ielts website the information bellow and that is all we need but I trully need an official information from them.

Test format

IELTS is available in two test formats:
Academic or General Training. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules but different Reading and Writing modules ...

zb134

Oct 20, 2010
I am glad I found this thread and my deep gratitude to all who take the time to answer the questions .
I hope this has not been asked before but honestly it's rather impossible to go thru all these posts.

I am an Indian working in Montreal on a post graduate work permit. My question is in regards to section five of the application form where it asks to choose from the selection grid for awarding 12to 16 points

I completed my masters in management from McGill but can't really find the right code for this...I see that all the relevant ones say bachelors?

Please guide me

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi zb134,
welcome to the forum,
indeed I must congratulate because, you have the privilege of being in Group 1 as per the new rules after 31st march 2012.

regarding your eduation, pls refer to the below pdf files and search for your relevant education/AOT.

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf

moreover, these 2 files are referred to consider points for AOT. So, for your masters degree, you will get points of education as per masters degree and for AOT, you will get points for equivalent degree from the above list.

As you mentioned, you are on PGWP, pls check below link for temporary workers in quebec who wish to settle permanently in Quebec:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/index.html

zb134 said:
I am glad I found this thread and my deep gratitude to all who take the time to answer the questions .
I hope this has not been asked before but honestly it's rather impossible to go thru all these posts.

I am an Indian working in Montreal on a post graduate work permit. My question is in regards to section five of the application form where it asks to choose from the selection grid for awarding 12to 16 points

I completed my masters in management from McGill but can't really find the right code for this...I see that all the relevant ones say bachelors?

Please guide me

zb134

Oct 20, 2010
Thank You for your reply and its good to know I'm in a privileged category.

In regards to the two PDF's: I can see that I would qualify for my Mechanical Engineering Undergrad as per this document immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf as I did it outside canada.

However, I did my Masters in Management in Montreal and looking a immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf I see most of the mention BACC.
Does it mean if one did a BACC. or above you qualify? Also, the closest I can find to a degree in management is Gestion et administration des entreprises (BACC. - 3 ans)

Thanks in advance for any replies ;)

mkshah said:
Hi zb134,
welcome to the forum,
indeed I must congratulate because, you have the privilege of being in Group 1 as per the new rules after 31st march 2012.

regarding your eduation, pls refer to the below pdf files and search for your relevant education/AOT.

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf

moreover, these 2 files are referred to consider points for AOT. So, for your masters degree, you will get points of education as per masters degree and for AOT, you will get points for equivalent degree from the above list.

As you mentioned, you are on PGWP, pls check below link for temporary workers in quebec who wish to settle permanently in Quebec:
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/index.html

nismo51

Feb 29, 2012
Hello Seniors, can you please help me evaluate my chances for quebec immigration skilled worker program.

1. Education =Bsc. MLT (B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology), which country-India
2. Area of training = working as a lab. technician in hospital
3. Age = 28
4. years of experience= 3 years
5. English = Ielts Listening 6 bands speaking 6 bands
6. french = A2 passed
7. Spouse Education = B.Tech Mechanical engineering
8. spouse area of training = Turbine Maintenance Engineer
9. spouse years of experience = 2 years
10. spouse french = B1 passed
11. dependant children = 0
12. age = 28
13. funds = Can Show (but want to know exact figure how much we need to show in bank)
14. Stay / study in quebec = No stay in quebec
15. relatives in quebec = No relatives in quebec.

I will be very thankful to all who reply.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nismo51 said:
Hello Seniors, can you please help me evaluate my chances for quebec immigration skilled worker program.

1. Education =Bsc. MLT (B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology), which country-India
2. Area of training = working as a lab. technician in hospital
3. Age = 28
4. years of experience= 3 years
5. English = Ielts Listening 6 bands speaking 6 bands
6. french = A2 passed
7. Spouse Education = B.Tech Mechanical engineering
8. spouse area of training = Turbine Maintenance Engineer
9. spouse years of experience = 2 years
10. spouse french = B1 passed
11. dependant children = 0
12. age = 28
13. funds = Can Show (but want to know exact figure how much we need to show in bank)
14. Stay / study in quebec = No stay in quebec
15. relatives in quebec = No relatives in quebec.

I will be very thankful to all who reply.
Hi nismo51,
Your profiles seems good to go,
But ur chances of getting csq will become more strong if your spouse can become Principal Applicant, since his credentials looks more superior than yours, such as btech degree, b1 french etc.

Just few points related to ur spouse:
is the work experience of your spouse related to his btech education?
And what is ielts score for your spouse?