Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
*FYI*

I was scared that my area of Training points will be in risk as my degree will be older than 5 years soon(June 2012) and i don't have experience in same field as my degree (accounts).

however

"You will be awarded points based on the area of training in which you have had your studies. Different points will be awarded if you have obtained a diploma in Quebec (2, 6, 12 or 16 points) or if you had obtained a diploma abroad (0, 6, 12 or 16 points).
* You must have obtained the diploma within the last 5 years before the date you will submit the application for the Quebec Selection Certificate OR, if the diploma is older, you must have been working in an occupation related to your area of training for at least 1 full-time year within the last 5 years before the date you will submit your application. In order to determine if the occupation you had was related to the area of training, your working experience will be assessed against the National Occupational Classification.
* See the Areas of training list "

so guys as i submitted the application before the 5th year of my AOT points will be safe.. correct me if am wronge.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer004 said:
*FYI*

I was scared that my area of Training points will be in risk as my degree will be older than 5 years soon(June 2012) and i don't have experience in same field as my degree (accounts).

however

"You will be awarded points based on the area of training in which you have had your studies. Different points will be awarded if you have obtained a diploma in Quebec (2, 6, 12 or 16 points) or if you had obtained a diploma abroad (0, 6, 12 or 16 points).
* You must have obtained the diploma within the last 5 years before the date you will submit the application for the Quebec Selection Certificate OR, if the diploma is older, you must have been working in an occupation related to your area of training for at least 1 full-time year within the last 5 years before the date you will submit your application. In order to determine if the occupation you had was related to the area of training, your working experience will be assessed against the National Occupational Classification.
* See the Areas of training list "

so guys as i submitted the application before the 5th year of my AOT points will be safe.. correct me if am wronge.
well you are right

right now we are in 2 groups i am in a situation which is bit weird lol

my AOT is in group 1 if i consider my Master's only which is in Business strategy management of 2 years plus

i completed my degree in 2008 of engineering and in 2007 while i was stuyding at that time we were having project no classes i got a job in a local company which was not related to my field of engineering my engineering was in agriculture(mechanical). my job title was business planning officer where i ve to plan about the things and implement the strategy i was not experienced i worked for 2 years then i went to the Uk for my masters in Business adminstration which had a major of business strategy management and i recently came back and i got a job in the same company with a new designation i am still confused what is my AOT :O
it is business management
or Group3

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
A76 said:
Hi friends,

I had applied for CSQ and I have received my AOR on August 2011 too .. but till now no news after that.

I decided to select one consultant for my file to speed up process of immigration but in past 5-6 days none of Quebec immigration website access is available . I have to go to their website and check their consultant list but it's not possible.

If anyone have any information about this problem please let me know too .. and ill be thanks if you send me my answer through private msg then i can check answers easily.

thanks.
Dear A76,

On Quebec site they clearly mention that application assist by consultants will never be on priority nor fast process. I suggest you personally don't go for consultant. If you need any help this forum is very good place for providing supports there are lots of seniors here who can give you better consultancy then consultant.

A76

Jul 8, 2011
OK I have seen that

But I can not access Quebec website .. is there any problem? do you have any idea?

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Friends,

Please can some one calculate my points for QSW program.

Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science (4 years degree; 16 years of full time education)
Work Experience: 3.7 years (NOC:1122, Professional occupations in business management consulting) and 1.6 years (Computer Auditor) - Total: 5.3 years
IELTS: S=7.5, L=6.5, W=7, R=6.5 - Avg:7
French: completed A2.1 - planning to give DELF A1 and DELF A2

Regards,

Naveed

Shree123

Apr 19, 2012
thank you mkshah ...
can you also tell me how to see AOT?
I am new to this so M still trying to get information for Quebec rules..
My Wife has ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION DEGREE. still I can not get the points ?:(

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Shree123 said:
thank you mkshah ...
can you also tell me how to see AOT?
I am new to this so M still trying to get information for Quebec rules..
My Wife has ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION DEGREE. still I can not get the points ?:(
Mine is also same degree. You will get 6 points for primary applicant and 2 points for coapplicant provided your degree is not more thant 5years old.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mdammalli said:
Mine is also same degree. You will get 6 points for primary applicant and 2 points for coapplicant provided your degree is not more thant 5years old.
Hi mdammalli,
Pls can u share under which Group as per new rules this AOT will fall? And which code as per new list of AOT after 21st-March-2012.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
mkshah said:
Hi mdammalli,
Pls can u share under which Group as per new rules this AOT will fall? And which code as per new list of AOT after 21st-March-2012.
Sorry, Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach. - 4 years) falls under Group E as per
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

I was under wrong impression that all SW/HW engineering foreign degrees falls in Group C
List has not been changed from 2009.

ninolal

Apr 25, 2012
i am a quebec applicant from india.i got my file number in march 2012 then i recieved notification on language proficciency orginal , i send that..now for what date i can expect my interview .

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
You can check it on the official Quebec website for the interview date in ASIA >> India.

You can expect it between 6 to 8 months from the date of your AOR

ninolal said:
i am a quebec applicant from india.i got my file number in march 2012 then i recieved notification on language proficciency orginal , i send that..now for what date i can expect my interview .

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Here is the link to check the status of the current interviews.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#hongkong

these days it takes more than 12 months for an interview call. lesser if you are a nurse !

ninolal said:

shimpy

Apr 28, 2012
HI, my many doubts are already clear after reading your posts. thank you so much for that. i m shimpy. i have completed my bsc. nursing course which is of four years in sep 2011 . 6 months experience is completed. i m still working. i have scored 8 in listening and 6 in speaking in ielts . how much points exactly i will get for ielts in quebec skilled worker program? can i apply now for quebec.
age = 23 years
exp = 6 months
ielts = 8=list 6=speaking
edu= bsc. nursing (years)
french= preparing
funds = i can show
can you please tell me my exact points ? i shall be thankful to you.

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Based on your details you are 2 points short:

Points For >> Points Eared >> (Remarks/Suggestion If any)
=============================================================================================================
Your Education Points >> 10
Your Area of Training Points >> 12
Your Quebec Employment offer Points >> 0 >> (You can earn upto 10 points by getting a job offer from a Quebec Employer)
Your Work Experience Points >> 4
Your Age Points >> 16
Your French Listening Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Listening Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your French Speaking Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Speaking Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your English Listening Points >> 2
Your English Speaking Points >> 2
Your Lived/Stayed in Quebec Points >> 0
Your Family in Quebec Points >> 0
As you are not Married, Spouse Characteristics Points is Not Applicable for you.
As you have no child, you cannot claim points for the same.
Financial Self-sufficiency Points >> 1
Total Points >> 47

• A Single applicant must score at least 49 points.
  • Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a Single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points.

shimpy said:
HI, my many doubts are already clear after reading your posts. thank you so much for that. i m shimpy. i have completed my bsc. nursing course which is of four years in sep 2011 . 6 months experience is completed. i m still working. i have scored 8 in listening and 6 in speaking in ielts . how much points exactly i will get for ielts in quebec skilled worker program? can i apply now for quebec.
age = 23 years
exp = 6 months
ielts = 8=list 6=speaking
edu= bsc. nursing (years)
french= preparing
funds = i can show
can you please tell me my exact points ? i shall be thankful to you.

Angadp

Apr 28, 2012
Hi All,

I am new to Quebec. I came here on WP to work. I want to apply for PR. I am planning to appear for IELTS exam.
I don't know french.
I do not have arranged employment.
I get 76 points in Federal point calculator if I pass my exam with high proficiency in IELTS.

Please answer my below doubts:
1) Please let me know whether I should go from federal or from Quebec.
2) I heard that there will be no interviews from now. All that matters is points
3) Going from federal is easy or from Quebec
4) I have 5.5 years of experience outside Canada. Is it mandatory to have experience in Canada if I want to apply in federal

I request to senior members, please respond back fast, it will help me taking decisions quickly.