Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Hi Folks,

Have a question ???? I am expecting a baby in a month or two so how do i update my file, can i claims points now for children, i have got my AOR in Sep 2011.

I have checked with my consultant and she says i cant claim points for children as i have already applied and it can be only done(claiming point for children) before applying ..however she says to update the file by sending a letter to BIQ...How true it is ?

Need ur suggestion.

Thank You
Regards

Brad

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Brad_cin_dell said:
Hi Folks,

Have a question ???? I am expecting a baby in a month or two so how do i update my file, can i claims points now for children, i have got my AOR in Sep 2011.

I have checked with my consultant and she says i cant claim points for children as i have already applied and it can be only done(claiming point for children) before applying ..however she says to update the file by sending a letter to BIQ...How true it is ?

Need ur suggestion.

Thank You
Regards

Brad
Dear Brad_cin_dell,

Sure you can claim 4 points for your new born, download from from below link (they will give you points for your new born check your AOR thy mention in it.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
Hi VickyRocks I am newbie here in forum. as I had seen in your profile it seems that you could help me
I would like to start my application also for quebec immigration I wonder if you could help me

first of all

1. Education = Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer
2. Area of training = Structural Civil Technologist
3. Age = 29
4. years of experience= 6 yrs in technologist
5. English = Ielts Listening = 7.5 speaking 7.0 writing 6.6 reading 6.5
6. french = 0
7. Spouse Education = Bachelor Degree in computer engineering
8. area of training = mechanical technologist
9. years of experience = 3 yrs
10. english = she will take IELTS soon = 0
11. french = 0
12. dependant children = 1
13. age = 9 months
14. funds = I can meet the funds
15. relatives = supposed none but i need to check

Hope you guys could help me so I can start my application if I am qualified
Im just confused about the new rules

Thanks in advance

jrgene 16

canpaki

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 August 2011
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2012 CPP-OTTAWA
Med's Request
27 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
17 Feb 2012 .... ecas shows in process
Interview........
... no
Passport Req..
....not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
After CSQ.. i send my App to buffalo at 15 august 2011 the recievd 18 august 2011
then it was a long waiting untill 27 jan 2012....
27 jan i recive an email that my file has been transferd to CPP-OTTAWA..
and i had a med request attached and my client ID that i can chek my app status on line...
med done 17 FEB... they updated online that they recievd med results 05 MARCH 2012
now plz can any body tell me when they will ask me my passport to stamp visa?? :'(

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpaki said:
After CSQ.. i send my App to buffalo at 15 august 2011 the recievd 18 august 2011
then it was a long waiting untill 27 jan 2012....
27 jan i recive an email that my file has been transferd to CPP-OTTAWA..
and i had a med request attached and my client ID that i can chek my app status on line...
med done 17 FEB... they updated online that they recievd med results 05 MARCH 2012
now plz can any body tell me when they will ask me my passport to stamp visa?? :'(
Hi Canpaki....the wait after the medicals is anything between 6-10 months going by the backlog.

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Hi jrgene,

Your QSW Points based on your Qualifications/Inputs
Points For >> Points Eared >> (Remarks/Suggestion If any)
=============================================================================================================
Your Education Points >> 10
Your Area of Training Points >> 12
Your Quebec Employment offer Points >> 0 >> (You can earn upto 10 points by getting a job offer from a Quebec Employer)
Your Work Experience Points >> 8
Your Age Points >> 16
Your French Listening Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Listening Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your French Speaking Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Speaking Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your English Listening Points >> 0
Your English Speaking Points >> 0
Your Lived/Stayed in Quebec Points >> 0
Your Family in Quebec Points >> 0
Spouse Education Points >> 3
Spouse Area of Training Points >> 2
Spouse Age Points >> 3
Spouse French Speaking Level Points >> 0
Your 12 or younger Age child Points >> 4
Your 13 to 21 Age child Points >> 0
Financial Self-sufficiency Points >> 1
Total Points >> 59

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
All Seniors, i need ur comments on the following query..please guide

Guys Need ur Advise.

on what rules my application will be treated..

1. I have received my AOR in August 2010.
2. Received Result for preliminary evaluation on september 2010 showing i have total 47 points and short of 2 points. They informed me to send the relevant documents with in 60 days. During that tme i have registered with French school and sent the registration slip that i am learning french.
3. In januar 2011, they sent a letter that you need to provide us with the approved french result e.g DELF,TEFAQ and others.
4. appeared in DELF A1 exam and sent them the official attestation in august/september. Now in March 2012 i also passed my DELF A2 exam and have sent the attestation.

My question is how many marks in French i will have?
What rules will be applied on me, because some one files was processed with new rules, even he applied in october 2010?

And most importantly i have applied without any knowledge of French Language.
Guys Need your comments on this query..
God bless u all.

sam9

Jul 10, 2011
Hello Friends,
I had applied for quebec immigration and received my AOR in oct 2012
Below are my details

1. Education = Bachelor degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
2. Area of training = zero marks :(
3. Age = 27
4. years of experience= 4 yrs 10 months in IT
5. English = Ielts Listening = 7.5 speaking 7.0
6. french = A1,A2,B1 passed (with more than 16 marks in each section )
8 Spouse- Bachelor

I have below queries .I shall be grateful if someone replies for them

1:- I applied before dec6, and got AOR on oct 2011 . hence I think I will be considered under old rules
I am preparing for DELF B2 .., Will it suffice if i clear it or is it ncessary to get 16 marks in listening ,speaking section.

2:- at time of applying my IELTS score for listening was 7.5 while as per dec 6 rules it should be 8 to get full 3 marks..i feel i be considered under pre dec 2011 rules

3:- I have a doubt if I plan to marry and then add my wife's detail to application too.. will It be considered under post dec6. post march rules...
its big issue as I may loose my case because as per post march changes i will be in group 3 and no immigration for them... I am worried..

4:- at time of application I had not sent any monetary proofs like my accoun statements or deposits etc.. shall i send them now ?

do reply

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Hello all,

I am a new member at this forum. I need your expert advice about my calculation of points for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Here are my details:

Applicant:
1. Education = Masters Business Administration (2 Years) and Bachelor in Computer Engineering (4 years)
2. Area of training = Worked as a Software Engineer , Sr. Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Manager Software Development. ( Currently I am working as a Sr. Software Engineer/Lead for around 2 Years).
3. Age = 33 - ( 16 Points )
4. Years of experience= 9+ years (Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Development )
5. English = IELTS (Listening = 7.0 speaking 6.0 writing 6.5 reading 6.5). This test was given almost 2.5 years ago. Do i need to give the IELTS again?
6. French = 0 (I don't know french but if there is any requirements for the points I am willing to learn and also to settle in Quebec, French will be required)

Spouse :
7. Spouse Education = Masters in Computer Science(2 years) and B.Sc Mathematics (2 years)
8. Area of training = Software Quality Assurance ( Computer/ Information Technology/Software Quality Assurance)
9. Years of experience = 2 years
10. Spouse Age = 31 years
11. English = 0
12. French = 0
13. Dependent children = 1
14. Age = 2 years
15. Funds = I can meet the funds
16. Relatives = None
17. Stay in Quebec= None

I am confused with the Area of Training part. And there is nothing mentioned in the Evaluation on the Quebec Immigration website about the points calculation. It just says " You seem to be eligible for the Program". Even if I select none in English.

If there are any valuable suggestion from experts. Please feel free to advice how can I improve my points.

Thanks in advance

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group Members,

Please Advise if we score more than or equal to 16/25 (Both in Listening and speaking ) in Delf A1 Test in french how much Points we can claim in our Application of Quebec Skilled Worker Category.

Please Suggest on Priority .
Varun garg

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varungarg said:
Dear Group Members,

Please Advise if we score more than or equal to 16/25 (Both in Listening and speaking ) in Delf A1 Test in french how much Points we can claim in our Application of Quebec Skilled Worker Category. 1 point (Listening) + 1point (speaking) = 2points

Please Suggest on Priority .
Varun garg

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear francaise,

Thanks a lot for your reply. So what i can understand is we can claim only upto 2 Points at max whatsoever our result may be .

Or we can also claim more than 2 Points if we score good marks in Delf A1 say more than 16/25.
Please Suggest.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can claim points for A1 only if you score more than or equal to 16 marks
less than 16 is zero point.
Abhishek

varungarg said:
Dear francaise,

Thanks a lot for your reply. So what i can understand is we can claim only upto 2 Points at max whatsoever our result may be .

Or we can also claim more than 2 Points if we score good marks in Delf A1 say more than 16/25.
Please Suggest.

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
=============================================================================================================
Your Education Points >> 12
Your Area of Training Points >> 6
Your Quebec Employment offer Points >> 0 >> (You can earn upto 10 points by getting a job offer from a Quebec Employer)
Your Age Points >> 16
Your French Listening Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Listening Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your French Speaking Points >> 0 >> (You can earn Upto 8 Points for French Speaking Try to prepare for French A1 Level which will give you 1 Point)
Your English Listening Points >> 2
Your English Speaking Points >> 1
Spouse Age Points >> 3
Total Points >> 58

afaraz said:
Hello all,

I am a new member at this forum. I need your expert advice about my calculation of points for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Here are my details:

Applicant:
1. Education = Masters Business Administration (2 Years) and Bachelor in Computer Engineering (4 years)
2. Area of training = Worked as a Software Engineer , Sr. Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Manager Software Development. ( Currently I am working as a Sr. Software Engineer/Lead for around 2 Years).
3. Age = 33 - ( 16 Points )
4. Years of experience= 9+ years (Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Development )
5. English = IELTS (Listening = 7.0 speaking 6.0 writing 6.5 reading 6.5). This test was given almost 2.5 years ago. Do i need to give the IELTS again?
6. French = 0 (I don't know french but if there is any requirements for the points I am willing to learn and also to settle in Quebec, French will be required)

Spouse :
7. Spouse Education = Masters in Computer Science(2 years) and B.Sc Mathematics (2 years)
8. Area of training = Software Quality Assurance ( Computer/ Information Technology/Software Quality Assurance)
9. Years of experience = 2 years
10. Spouse Age = 31 years
11. English = 0
12. French = 0
13. Dependent children = 1
14. Age = 2 years
15. Funds = I can meet the funds
16. Relatives = None
17. Stay in Quebec= None

I am confused with the Area of Training part. And there is nothing mentioned in the Evaluation on the Quebec Immigration website about the points calculation. It just says " You seem to be eligible for the Program". Even if I select none in English.

If there are any valuable suggestion from experts. Please feel free to advice how can I improve my points.

Thanks in advance

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
abhisri200k said:
Your Education Points >> 12
Your Area of Training Points >> 6
Your Age Points >> 16
Your English Listening Points >> 2
Your English Speaking Points >> 1
Spouse Age Points >> 3
Total Points >> 58
How many points are required to qualify? Do i need to give a fresh IELTS or they will accept my previous results?